• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friends Pass

Package came yesterday. Outside looks just fine. Brett and I will do our P/Ts this weekend then get it back on the road.

You can. I kind of feel bad that I wasn't able to put any in. I gave a few away that I had and been saving what I have left for a HERF.

It's really up to you.

So anyone going to the Quad-state Herf reading this be sure to hit me up. I have a few up for grabs. Going to have to figure out what I can bring to the York, PA herf.

Also I would like to thank the Guys that are done. You all did great job handling the Pass even with a few changes along the way. The put's are outstanding.

DG

Did an inventory...All present and accounted for. God, that package & contents look beautiful... :love:

Anyway, here's my suggested P/Ts...

Puts:

Padron 6000 natural
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
AF Double Chateau Sungrown

Takes:

11: Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Gold Toro
18: JR Ultimate Cabinet No.50 Cigars
28: La Gloria Cubana D'Oro #1 Maduro Blue Dragon

I'm open to any/all suggestions...

I plan to finish my P/Ts, then get together with Brett (hopefully tonight) so he can do his business and get the goodies back on the road to Shiba by Monday.

Great job, Diesel! :thumbs:

Hearing no complaints, my P/Ts are official and the goodies have been passed on to Brett.

Enjoy, buddy. :thumbs:

Good evening all, my proposed takes and puts are:

Takes:

13: Torano Signature Robusto
14: Fonseca 5-50
24: Sosa Wavell
32: Davidoff 4000
36: Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso Fino Rosado

Puts:

40: Torano Casa Torano Toro
41: A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro
42: Cusano 18 Churchill
43: Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4
44: A. Fuente Hemingway Signature

If these are okay and Shiba is ready, they'll go out tomorrow. Any problems, please let me know.

-Brett

Hey Joe your second take is kind of fitting.

Just to let everyone know Joe introduced me to that very cigar when I first started here on CP.

Chris

Pass arrived today. I will do my Puts/Takes tonight and then get this thing back in the mail tomorrow.

OK... Here is my proposal.. I hope this is OK!!!

Takes:
2: Padron 1926 No.9
27: Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

Puts:
45: Cohiba Siglo VI
46: Bolivar Belicoso Fino
47: Bolivar Petit Corona
48: Opus X Perfecxion No. 4
49: Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo
50: Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto

Let me know if this is ok and I will ship it out tomorrow. :)

I added something special for your Diesel :thumbs:

Back