• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the East Coast to the West Coast

Ya! I'm next. Hey Ben you should put some dubs on that new ride ;)

John

Ya! I'm next. Hey Ben you should put some dubs on that new ride ;)

John
Haha oh yeah? That would cost more than I even got the entire car for almost. But yes it would be pretty pimpin. Thanks again for everything out in ol' Reno. Package went out this morning.

DC 0304 1560 0007 0499 8051

Almost here....

gallery_6478_514_8128.jpg

:D

The pass just showed up. I'll get this thing out monday, Ben, if thats ok with you ;). You ready Actin4life? You look ready scheming liverspot covered old man.

John

Nevermind my pm Martin, I just took the time to read the rules and found my answer.

John

Good to go! :thumbs:

Sorry for the post whoring. #1 RP Vintage '92's wrapper is falling apart. I did a thorough re-check of all the cigars and everything else is A-ok. Over and out.

John

Nooooooooooo, not the RP :p

Good stuff John, thanks for playing.

I got totally swamped with work yesterday and didn't have a chance to go to the post office, I'm leaving to send it off this morning, I'll get back to you with a DC sometime tonight when I get home. Sorry for the delay.

John

Guys, save that RP Vintage for Martin. We know how he loves those cigars!

Don't worry, I left that RP in there, I hope it doesn't totally disintegrate before it gets there.

Hey Matt, here's the DC 420920579104618270219017054131. Sorry again about the delay guys.

John

Thanks again for letting me play.

Haha. Thanks for playing John! Hope you got some good stuff.

Pass received. Will check over sticks then figure out my PTs and get this baby back on the road as soon as I can. :)

You ready to receive Sean? (pm sent)

Pass received. Will check over sticks then figure out my PTs and get this baby back on the road as soon as I can. :)

You ready to receive Sean? (pm sent)

Yessir, I am ready to receive. Can't wait to see what goodies are contained in the box.

Sean

PM sent to Sean. Jadon needs to be next, so we're breaking order a bit after Sean gets the box.

Thanks for the change Marty! I really appreciate it guys... My addy will be changing here real soon. (May 5th) Excited to get this bad boy!

Pass got to me the day before a big move - got my PTs done and will be at the post office tomorrow morning if I don't make it in time this evening. Sorry for the delay! No major visible damage on any of the sticks besides the RP previously mentioned. Beads resaturated and ready to ship to Sean.