• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the East Coast to the West Coast

Now we're flying :D

Justin. you're the man...robbie...not so much

Didn't get it out as quick as I had hoped, but it will be going out first thing tomorrow. Thanks for having me Mathew.

Pass is here safely, inspecting stuff, taking, putting, and maybe giving it a new box...

Glad to here it made it out of MT safely :p. Let us know when it's getting out of WI and thanks for playin' robbie.

All packed up and on its way. I put it in a new box of comparable size and made sure it was sturdy.

0703 8555 7490 3956 8138

thanks martian

Pass is here! I got a little f'ed up the other night and still recovering...but I'll get it all laid out tomorrow before the 500 starts.

I got the pass, I will try to get to the P/T tonight and get it back on the road.

Thanks for the update and keeping it going Tim. Pass onward to NJ!

Just wanted to update and inform you that I did get the pass today. Looks like I won't get to the p/t's until tomorrow. I'll contact Mark over the weekend and get this out first thing Monday.

edit to add: whoever wrote "This list is FUBAR".... you should see it now. :0 :sign:

edit to add: whoever wrote "This list is FUBAR".... you should see it now. :0 :sign:

heh, that was phil.. I tried to clean it up with the spreadsheet.... i guess in vain :(

Actually the spreadsheet looks really good Robbie, and is pretty darn accurate. There are some sticks that are on the lined sheet and in the pass that didn't appear on the spreadsheet so I figured it came first. After closer scrutiny it's not as bad as I initially thought.... it just took a li'l while to decipher. :D

I will be home all weekend, just drop it off LOL!! Glad to see this is gettin close, put something good in there bro :rolleyes:

Alright this is packed up and back on the road again. Thanks for having me on for this one Martin. Heads up Mark.... comin' atcha!

DC# 0103 8555 7494 2946 4275

Got the pass today, nice stuff in there. Gonna try to get my puts and takes done tonight and mail it back to marty Saturday... or just keep it and run and hide LOL. I will pm you marty before I send to make sure all it good.

Thanks

Mark

Well, the pass has arrived and everything looks good. Thanks everyone for playing and for the tag alongs. I went through and tried my best to decipher the P/T's and I have made bfreebern and Rob_K the winners of the contests. Congrats guys...your winnings will be in the mail Saturday. Thanks again for a successful pass and I'll see you all around.