• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From the East Coast to the West Coast

All set and shipped!

DC: 0307 1790 0002 2710 0777

Thanks for letting me play, Marty! :thumbs:

The package has arrived and appears to be in good condition. I will inspect and swap over the weekend. I'll PM Jadon for the appropriate mailing details.

Sounds good Sean. I wanted to apologize for my absence lately...school has been ramping up for the end of the semester. Hope to be back soon in full force.

Keep up the good work guys.

Well it showed up here a little bit ago so my impression is it is coming here first. Looking shit over now...

PM sent to Sean. Jadon needs to be next, so we're breaking order a bit after Sean gets the box.

Well it showed up here a little bit ago so my impression is it is coming here first. Looking shit over now...

Well I guess that explains it. If Mathew would stop wasting all his time trying to pass his classes and go back to living on CP this could have been avoided. :sign:

So I must be next, unless placeholder is.

Sorry for the confusion guys...PLACE HOLDER is out. So this will be going to Justin after Phil/Evan are done with it. Thanks for bearing with me! I'm updating the first post.

I've got the pass. Ill let Justin know before I ship it, should be going out on Tuesday.

Yeah. Got to go to school early then to work. I do have a job Tom.:D

Pass is going to justin tomorrow, Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 8199 1208. Thanks Martin!

Thanks for playing Evan and Phil....and Phil....grow a mustache.

The pass showed up here today. I'll do my P/T later and get it boxed back up.

You ready Robbie? I'll get in back on the road tomorrow if I hear from ya by then.