• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Here I am waiting for the pass, but instead I received a giant bomb :D :p

Everything looks good from a quick peak. I will be in Napa tomorrow, but will try to list my potential puts and takes when I get back.

If ok with you guys, can I switch with Wyatt? I'm headed to the Bahamas Sunday and don't want pass to be sitting in my mailbox. Hopefully that is ok.

So I did a thorough check this morning and noticed that cigars #7 and #28 were swapped in each other's bags. Should I switch them to match the list or just have you switch the list?
Also wanted to note that cigar #16 has a 1.5-2inch cracked foot/torn wrapper.

If ok with you guys, can I switch with Wyatt? I'm headed to the Bahamas Sunday and don't want pass to be sitting in my mailbox. Hopefully that is ok.
I don't care if you switch, but I don't mind holding for you till you get back either depending on what is decided.

I don't care if you switch, but I don't mind holding for you till you get back either depending on what is decided.

Just send it to me after your portion is completed Bri, I can then send to Clint. Just in the interest of keeping things moving, and I know I'm available.

So I did a thorough check this morning and noticed that cigars #7 and #28 were swapped in each other's bags. Should I switch them to match the list or just have you switch the list?
Also wanted to note that cigar #16 has a 1.5-2inch cracked foot/torn wrapper.

Switch them back and thanks for the info.

Thank you
Paul

Take it. Smoke it and we will scratch it off the list as a goner. It happens sometimes.
Thank you Paul. I didn't feel right just taking it, so I decided to put a Ramon Allones Club Allones EL 2015 AUM JUL 15 in it's place.

Okay, so here are my puts and takes. Let me know if they are okay :)

#7 Take: Quai D'Oorsay Panatella 2006
Put: Ramon Allones Eminencia RE Suiza PMR JUN 05

#12 Take: Romeo Y Julieta Milli Fleurs TRM FEB 13
Put: Por Larranaga Monte-Carlo EML JUN 15

#13 Take: Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos EL 2007 TEB SEP 07
Put: Montecristo D EL 2005 MAY 05 (threw away outer box so don't have the rest of the code)

#23 Take: Cohibo Siglo VI OEP MAR 14
Put: Cohiba Lancero MUO ABR 14

#24 Take: Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill TAL FEB 13
Put: Partagas Serie D #4 MUL JUL 14

#31 Take: Trinidad Reyes AME ABR 14
Put: Montecristo Edmundo MUL DIC 14

Edited to fix mistake

Last edited: