• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

I'll update the list tomorrow and pm you the shipping info. Smoke that damaged stick and let me know how it was.

Wyatt, went to the PO to mail you the pass, but due to the wind, their power was out o_O I'll be sending it out tomorrow then!

It has been a hellish few days.

Great job Bri on your first pass it was great to have you. I have updated the list in the first post.

Paul

It has been a hellish few days.

Great job Bri on your first pass it was great to have you. I have updated the list in the first post.

Paul
Thank you, and thanks for having me :) Hope things calm down for you soon!

Pass has arrived, and inventory now checks out ok, but there were some issues.

Most significantly would be that Bri, you did not "Put" a Ramon Allones Eminencia RE Suiza 2005 for #7 as you recorded. Rather, you "Put" a Ramon Allones Seleccion Suprema Italy RE 2005. This can be identified by the RE band, which says "Edicion Regional" rather than "Exclusivo Suiza".

Is it a big deal....not really in my opinion, I think the P/T value still checks out just fine in my opinion. Just be sure to show a tad more attention to detail on the cigar identification because obviously if they were very different in year/size, it could be an issue. But I think it's just fine. ;) I'll make the adjustment on the enclosed inventory, Paul, please make the adjustment on the online inventory.

I did the inventory from the sheet originally and couldn't figure out why 4 cigars were not correct at all.....through some amateur detective work I discovered Tone the Bone didn't record his T's and P's on the enclosed sheet inventory....so for the first time ever.....Tone-NY, no you didn't win....you lose. ;)

I went ahead and recorded his T's and P's on the sheet so that enclosed inventory reflects the online version as well.

Other than those items, all looks well and cigars appear in good condition. Boveda's are fine.

I'm working on my T's and P's and I expect to post them tomorrow.

Thank you sir I will fix ilthe list tomorrow when I get on my tablet.

Paul

Pass has arrived, and inventory now checks out ok, but there were some issues.

Most significantly would be that Bri, you did not "Put" a Ramon Allones Eminencia RE Suiza 2005 for #7 as you recorded. Rather, you "Put" a Ramon Allones Seleccion Suprema Italy RE 2005. This can be identified by the RE band, which says "Edicion Regional" rather than "Exclusivo Suiza".

Is it a big deal....not really in my opinion, I think the P/T value still checks out just fine in my opinion. Just be sure to show a tad more attention to detail on the cigar identification because obviously if they were very different in year/size, it could be an issue. But I think it's just fine. ;) I'll make the adjustment on the enclosed inventory, Paul, please make the adjustment on the online inventory.

I did the inventory from the sheet originally and couldn't figure out why 4 cigars were not correct at all.....through some amateur detective work I discovered Tone the Bone didn't record his T's and P's on the enclosed sheet inventory....so for the first time ever.....Tone-NY, no you didn't win....you lose. ;)

I went ahead and recorded his T's and P's on the sheet so that enclosed inventory reflects the online version as well.

Other than those items, all looks well and cigars appear in good condition. Boveda's are fine.

I'm working on my T's and P's and I expect to post them tomorrow.

With all due respect Wyatt, it is in fact a 2005 Ramon Allones Eminencia RE Suiza. The 2005 has the generic Regional Edicion band. In 2007 when they re-released the cigar it had the Edicional Suiza band instead. Here is a picture of the box and the cigars.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Edited to remove duplicate picture

With all due respect Wyatt, it is in fact a 2005 Ramon Allones Eminencia RE Suiza. The 2005 has the generic Regional Edicion band. In 2007 when they re-released the cigar it had the Edicional Suiza band instead. Here is a picture of the box and the cigars.

View attachment 12335 View attachment 12336 View attachment 12337 View attachment 12338

Edited to remove duplicate picture

You are absolutely correct, I stand corrected and apologize. I checked the cubancigarwebsite.com, and it showed the Suiza band. What I did not notice was the text underneath that specified in 2005 it was a generic Regional Edition band.

It appears the lesson in attention to detail belongs to me.

Excuse me while I work on this bowl of crow.

Wyatt, how many times you been married? Never argue with a woman.