• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Let's try this; that is if Grateful1'hasn't smoked them yet!

Take #1 Boli Beli Finos 07 Put Cohiba Genios TEB JUL 07
Take #38 PSP#2 2011 Put Monti #2 BUL ABR 2011
Take #40 SLR DC 08 Put Cuaba Diademas EMA OCT 08
Put Parti Solomones LRE MAR 09

Pretty spot on Tom and nicely done.

I'm going to try to bring you some of that Puerto Rican moonshine to the QSH this year brother. If not, there is always that Ron de Barrilito.:D

Pretty spot on Tom and nicely done.

I'm going to try to bring you some of that Puerto Rican moonshine to the QSH this year brother. If not, there is always that Ron de Barrilito.:D

Gotta thank you for turning us on to the Ron de Barrilito. Best sipping rum I've ever had and now I always have a bottle in the cabinet.

Puts and takes are done and all numbers are correct. Grateful1 will check in eventually with his p/t and where it's going next. Thanks for letting me play Paul.

Tom said something about wanting to give you a 'nub'...I backed away from the pass at that point and let him have his way with it!

Upon returning to the dishevelment I took some HU 46 and JL #2.

Put in a VR Unico from '10 and a Qdo Penanteller from '06.

Who gets it next? They may want to were gloves after what Tom left on all the baggies!

Thanks for letting me play!

Tom said something about wanting to give you a 'nub'...I backed away from the pass at that point and let him have his way with it!

Upon returning to the dishevelment I took some HU 46 and JL #2.

Put in a VR Unico from '10 and a Qdo Penanteller from '06.

Who gets it next? They may want to were gloves after what Tom left on all the baggies!

Thanks for letting me play!
Looks good. Thank you sir!

Bri is next and I'll PM you her addy.

Bri are you ready?

Paul