• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No. 2

Gentlemen, the package arrived yesterday safely. I looked through it and took inventory. The cigars look fine but the only conflict were cigars # 15 and #16.

#15 is suppose to be an 09 PL Piramides Andino RE but instead is an regular production 08 R&J
#16 is suppose to be an Boli Petite Belicoso Fino EL 09 but instead is an 08 PL Belicoso Extra Asia Pacifo RE

As I was going back through the thread to research it, I got a call from my wife that a FedEx truck rear ended her at a red light so I'm off to deal with that and the insurance company. Thank God that she's ok though.

I'll get back to this.

Gentlemen, the package arrived yesterday safely. I looked through it and took inventory. The cigars look fine but the only conflict were cigars # 15 and #16.

#15 is suppose to be an 09 PL Piramides Andino RE but instead is an regular production 08 R&J
#16 is suppose to be an Boli Petite Belicoso Fino EL 09 but instead is an 08 PL Belicoso Extra Asia Pacifo RE

As I was going back through the thread to research it, I got a call from my wife that a FedEx truck rear ended her at a red light so I'm off to deal with that and the insurance company. Thank God that she's ok though.

I'll get back to this.

Chris, just double checking, did you bounce the inventory off of the enclosed paper version as well? Sometimes that's more up-to-date than what is online here.

Trying to figure out how these two got out of whack and where.

Ok , I think I figured it out.

The ChiTown_Huck put from the thread on 4/16/16

'07 RASS>'08 RyJ Exhibition No. 4
So #15 is an 08 R&J No.4 last put in last by ChiTown_Huck.

From the thread, Joebunaga on 4/23/16:

T: #15 Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino Edicion Limitada 2009 P: Por Larranaga Piramides Andino 09 (split between myself Bigbear and Gavin, trying to locate code)
T: #22 Partagas Series D No. 5 EL 2008 P: Por Larranaga Belicosos 08 (EMA NOV 08)

This was an error as from the cigar list #16 is the said 09 Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino LE.

16. Ramon Allones Perfectos RE 2014 (RAE SEP 14) Ramon Allones Club Allones EL 2015 (AUM JUL 15) Juan López Short Torpedo Edición Regional Caribe 2008 (RBT OCT 08) Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino Edicion Limitada 2009

So all in all Joe just crossed 15, 16 & 22 by mistake and it's all good. #15 is an 08 R&J No.4, #22 is the 09 PL Piramides Andino RE and #16 is the 08 PL Belicoso Extra Asia Pacifo RE.

All is good and Joe just had too much beer!

I'll work on my P&T's this weekend and when approved, meet up with Paul for hand delivery and a smoke.

In the meantime how about this for on time delivery from the FedEx truck!

IMG_5275_zpspxutn3uq.jpg

T: #15 Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino Edicion Limitada 2009 P: Por Larranaga Piramides Andino 09 (split between myself Bigbear and Gavin, trying to locate code)
T: #22 Partagas Series D No. 5 EL 2008 P: Por Larranaga Belicosos 08 (EMA NOV 08)

This was an error as from the cigar list #16 is the said 09 Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino LE.

16. Ramon Allones Perfectos RE 2014 (RAE SEP 14) Ramon Allones Club Allones EL 2015 (AUM JUL 15) Juan López Short Torpedo Edición Regional Caribe 2008 (RBT OCT 08) Bolivar Petite Belicoso Fino Edicion Limitada 2009

So all in all Joe just crossed 15, 16 & 22 by mistake and it's all good. #15 is an 08 R&J No.4, #22 is the 09 PL Piramides Andino RE and #16 is the 08 PL Belicoso Extra Asia Pacifo RE.

I'll work on my P&T's this weekend and when approved, meet up with Paul for hand delivery and a smoke.

IMG_5275_zpspxutn3uq.jpg
Damn...not good.

Well since I'm the last one on this train, I decided to bomb his pass as I owe Paul one for being a dick! :p Now get your butt to my house for a smoke!

All puts and no takes:

1. PL Magnifico UK RE 2007 - EMA SEP 07

2. Partagas Gran Reserva 2013 - ULA DIC 13

3. Montecristo Gran Reserva 2011 - SUB OCT 11

4. La Escepcion Italy RE - LEM NOV 11

5. HDM Particular - PAR DIC 00

Well since I'm the last one on this train, I decided to bomb his pass as I owe Paul one for being a dick! :p Now get your butt to my house for a smoke!

All puts and no takes:

Amazing smokes there and very nicely done!

All puts and no takes:

First and foremost I'm glad the misses is ok!

Second you are out of your mind and are too much! I'll try and get be there this week but it is a bit crazy. Ill text you. However we are smoking from the pass so nothing comes out of your humi this time.

Paul

All puts and no takes:

Kris, you are a true brother and a gentleman!

I'm glad your wife is ok, that could have been really bad...

IMG_5275_zpspxutn3uq.jpg
Somehow I missed this. Glad your wife's ok. Thankfully she was in such a safe vehicle.

Whoa, good news that no one was injured, the car is messed up though.

All puts and no takes:

Fantastic puts and hope your better half is doing ok.

Gentlemen, thanks for the kind words. The wife is doing well with just some soreness. We're just not looking forward to the vehicle being in the shop for several weeks.

One bright note is that Nationwide has been awesome. We switched last year from State Farm and don't regret it. We had a bad experience with State Farm on how they handled a claim that was not our fault either on another vehicle. We're very impressed on how Nationwide has handled everything so far. Granted, FedEx is eventually going to get the bill from Nationwide but overall very happy.

Paul, since we're smoking from the pass, I'm eyeing and have dibs on that #20 - 09 Boli Especial No. 2 German RE. ;) One of my all time favorites!

Glad you wife is ok Kris. Nicely done on the puts.

I hind sight I should have numbered my puts and takes better.

Gentlemen, thanks for the kind words. The wife is doing well with just some soreness. We're just not looking forward to the vehicle being in the shop for several weeks.

One bright note is that Nationwide has been awesome. We switched last year from State Farm and don't regret it. We had a bad experience with State Farm on how they handled a claim that was not our fault either on another vehicle. We're very impressed on how Nationwide has handled everything so far. Granted, FedEx is eventually going to get the bill from Nationwide but overall very happy.

Paul, since we're smoking from the pass, I'm eyeing and have dibs on that #20 - 09 Boli Especial No. 2 German RE. ;) One of my all time favorites!
All you brother!

Kris and I have been trying like hell to get together over the last few weeks to finish this bad boy off. Between vacations, work, work, unexpectedly having my apendix removed, and did I say work we have not been able to get together for a smoke out of this pass. However I believe it shall be finished off this up coming Wednesday. Stand by for confirmation.

Paul

Ok this pass is complete! What a great night at Kris's house smoking a few cigars out of the pass with his nephew and another buddy. It was like a few years ago when we would get together weekly for a smoke and dominos and boy did we have some laughs tonight. I want to say thank you all for joining in and taking such great care of the pass as it made its way around the usa. Everyone put in some very stellar cigars and as usual Kris just blew me out of the water with his extreme puts. And then hooked me up with a very nice bottle of Rye. Thank you brother!

Thanks you everyone and look for round 3 coming this winter!

Paul

Last edited: