• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

ATTN. EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

gumbo is now officially on the stove in bham, box came in today, all appears well, with it, and i will get with sam and jerry tonight or tomorow

Good deal, nick. Look forward to seeing what you guys all pick out. Hey, here's a thought...why don't you make some of that gumbo for when you get together. Just an idea...

FatherTiresius said:
Good deal, nick. Look forward to seeing what you guys all pick out. Hey, here's a thought...why don't you make some of that gumbo for when you get together. Just an idea...
ahhh, one day maybe, father t, however this time jerry has conspired with a local tobaccionist (sp?) to let us meet and herf at his place tomorow morning, but i like the idea, maybe next time as we begin the HOD herf (Heart of dixie!!!) :0 :D

nick said:
FatherTiresius said:
ahhh, one day maybe, father t, however this time jerry has conspired with a local tobaccionist (sp?) to let us meet and herf at his place tomorow morning, but i like the idea, maybe next time as we begin the HOD herf (Heart of dixie!!!) :0 :D
Better consult with Jerry first...He might be planning a Dixie Darling Birthday Pass!

Emo

Ok ya'll can't get the lineup page to come up but here are the numbers:

Takes: 22, 54, 74, 35, 61, 51

They were: OpusX #4, VSG Enchanment, Fuente Dbl Chateua SG, Partagas Series D #4, SLR and the short Partagas Blk Label (yes I am a bit absent minded)

More importantly though - the puts: (and I forgot to write the numbers for use here but are written down in the box)

Padron '64 - med length, flat, pointy cap
Padron '64 - short, flat, dark, rounded cap
ISOM Punch Ninfa
ISOM H Upmann Gran Cordina `98
ISOM Que D`Orsset Pantella
Cohiba Churchill
Carlos ToranO Exodus
Carlos ToranO
Perdomo "le Cigar"
CAO Gold x 2

Thanks for letting me participate!

Sam

Padron '64 - med length, flat, pointy cap
Padron '64 - short, flat, dark, rounded cap
LMAO@Sam....Ok, I'll try to decypher that and update the page. Speaking of which, you used the wrong URL. You used gumbo-pass.html. Try clicking the WWW button at the bottom of this post.

Great puts Sam...I think, LOL. Thanks for playing!! :thumbs:

Need a little help from somebody downstream. Two things:
1) Can you let me know what the numbers of Sam's puts are? This one should be easy, they're written on the sheet in the box. Compare them to the webpage and let me know what needs to be changed.
2) Can you help me identify some of his puts? Take a look at the webpage, the ones marked with a '?' were not identified by Sam. Any help (length, ring guage, distinguishing features, tattoos) would be appreciated.

Thanks. :thumbs: :thumbs:

father t, sams puts are as follows

97 carlos torano
98 cohiba churchill
99 perdomo
100 carlos torano exodus
101 don urquijo
102 CAO gold
103 Hemingway signature, maduro
104 cao gold
105 montesino
106 padron '64
107 padron 64
108 punch ???
109 h upman gran cordina '98
110 que de orsey pantella

that is straight from the list, but i don't know which vitola each are,

hope that helps

ok, folks, i didn't rumage much, but here goes

puts
93 punch punch (father t only please)(isom)
94 ramon allones specially selected (isom)sept. 01
95 bahia maduro belicoso
96 AF don carlos #2

takes

43 af hemingway signature
30 fuente fuente opus x reserva d chateau

i still have the box until tomorow, if there is need for some extra puts father t, please email me and i'll make it right for you, and thank you again for cookin up this gumbo MMMMMMMMMMMM good

also, thanks to jerryg for setting up the meeting and for both his and sam guss's kindness and generousity. a great time was had by all, and also thanks to mr. blackburn of j. blackburn and co. who cordially allowed us to come in his shop smoke and spin a few yarns :D

if there is need for some extra puts father t
Are you serious? That's more than adequate. Very nice puts, nick!! Glad you guys had a chance to get together and have some fun. Thanks to all three of you guys for playing in my pass. :)

FT -

After a couple of well spent hours with Sam and Nick at our host Jim's establishment here are my modest takes and puts:

Takes:
44-Partagas Serie D #4
47-Cohiba Robusto
53-WOAM

Puts:
111- Montecristo #2 ISOM
112- R y J Churchill ISOM
113- Opus Grand Corona
114- CAO Petite Lancero
115- Don Carlos #3

Nice box you have going there FT. Thanks for letting me pass with you.

Nick, Sam, we need to get together on a regular basis for more smokes and spins. Yes?

JerryG

Thank you very much Jerry for participating. If it's a nice box, it's entirely due to the efforts of you and the other players! :thumbs:

hey jerry, i could probably stand a few sunday afternoons a month for a couple hours down there, i enjoyed the company, and mr, jim's too, in fact i stayed another hour just talking to him

sounds good to me :D

Nick...if Jerry ever invites you over for a bar-b-que...take him up on the offer! This gentleman does it up right!

Emo

Thanks Emo for the kind words.

Father T- Check your webpage. I think you left off a couple of smokes.

JerryG

Father T - Pay no attention to the above post. After looking at the sheet again, I see you have the list split into two groups. Pardon my initial oversight.

Nice page by the way. Nice, timely updates.

JerryG

Could we have a remaining passers order update please, I've been a bit out of touch lately. :D

Matt, the remaining list is:
Pepe
Lee
Shadow
Tony
Nestsdad
BW
Matt
Dave

Nice page by the way. Nice, timely updates.
Thanks Jerry! I guess I should take the hint and add the pass order to it. :)