• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

ok folks the box in en route straight to hell, uh, oh, ah wait, thats me sorry, :sign: anyhow, heads up pepe it is headed to corral springs right now

0301 0120 0006 1027 6467

and thank you again father t and everyone else, it was a ton of fun :D

Glad you had fun nick, that's what it's all about. Thanks to you, Sam and Jerry for helping to make my first pass very special.

Pepe, heads up bro!! It's comin' atcha.

All,

I won't be around my PC for the next couple of weeks. My daughter is having surgery and I will be tied up at the hospital with her. I dont think the pass is going to make it to me during this time, but if it does I will be able to accept and get it back on the road. I just wanted to let you know in case you were trying to reach me.

-Jim

Jim, hope everything goes well with your daughter's surgery.

Jim, hope your daughter's surgery goes smooth. Thanks for checking in with us and if you need some extra time when the pass comes your way, we certainly understand. Priorities are priorities, right?

Jerry and Nick - count me in!

FT - sorry about the code brother hehehe - hope you find them all well ;)

Thanks for letting me participate - it was great!

Sam

USPS comes through. Box arrived today in fine shape. Checked it out and made the tough choices...

Takes
20 Bucanero el capitan maduro
70 Montecristo Serie V mini-churchill
79 Astral Talanga Churchill
103 Hemi Signature maddie

I put in
116 CAO Anniversario Cameroon Churchill
117 Oliva O Orion
118 Hoyo de M Exec
119 Aristoff Millenium
120 Sosa Pyramid #2 maduro

Thanks for letting me join in. I will post tracking # when UPS picks it up.

Thank you Pepe! Well played, sir....now, I think a certain Mr. Bradshaw is next. Is he still around? Haven't seen him in forever. We may just have to skip him. :lookup: ;)

Well guys,

I wrote FT yesterday to ask him for his Gumbo recipe, and ended up as the latest member of this pass.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Can't wait to participate with all you guys! Been following the pass for the past couple of weeks, and it is certainly a great one.

Thanks FT for offering to let me join.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB

Yep, it's true. Since SamTheMan had to drop out, I figured it would be cool if GuyanaBoy could play in his place. GB e-mailed me for my gumbo recipe, one thing lead to another and biggedy-bam, he's in the pass. Icing on the cake: we found out his wife and I went to high school together. 'Tis a small world indeed. :)

GB is going to go last after Dave, so I'll PM Dave and give him the addy.

hehehe, just goes to show fellas, that if you ask for recipes, you'll get more than you bargained for

:p

That's pretty cool. That's why I'm hooked on this place, you ask a simple thing, and the next thing you know, either what seems like an unending boxfest happens, or you end up shoehorned into a pass

Excellent

You got dat right Tony, this is a GREAT place. I have hung out at several places on the net that are supposed to be good places for cigar smokers, but from the moment I arrived here, it has been wonderful. You guys are fantastic!

I truly am happy to be a part of such a great brotherhood. AND...I don't feel "shoehorned" at all....in fact, I am honored to get to join such great company. Now if only I can be worthy of the honor.

Keep it up guys!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB

Bruddah GB!!! Great to be reunited with you Bro!!! Enjoy the Gumbo Pass... it's a very good one!

And... to all my CP Bruddahs... you guys are gonna enjoy having Bruddah Steve (GB) in your passes... trust me!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks Wade!

Looks like you helped get this thing started, and I'm gonna help close it down.

Can't wait to enjoy this.

HAPPY SMOKES MANG!!!!

GB