• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

Well done, Bill!!

Hey, aint that SLR DC a beaut?? :p

The eagle has landed! Repeat, the eagle has landed!

More to come later, after I wake up and have some coffee

Damn, I love Priority Mail. Dropped that puppy off at the P.O. at 5:00 PM Monday! :D

Made it back from Toledo early (cause I'm just that good) so I'll be around until Friday, then off to Florida. I'll do the update as soon as Tony posts his plays.....<drumming fingers on desk>. :lookup:

I'm trying to figure out what I want to take..

How aboot I do this backwards:

Puts:

Olivia Grand Maduro
AF DC #2
AF Sungrown
Hoja de Nicaragua beli'
SLR P. Corona
Partagas Black Bravo
CAO Oddyssey

Takes:
Monte Seire V Corona gorda (18)
Monte Seire V mini-church (71)
Carlos Torano Exodus (100)
DC #3 (115)
Opus X Power Ranger (128)

Your gonna need a bigger box, it's getting really tight in there :eek:

Hope that's ok, going out this afternoon with this tracking num:
0300 6000 0000 0655 8115

Heads up Nestsdad!

Thanks for letting me play, what an awesome box of cigars

I tried to track this and got this in return:

Track & Confirm

Delivery Status

You entered 0300 6000 0000 0655 8115

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any thoughts on why this is? How long does it usually take before they enter tracking info?

Hi all,

it is usually updated once a day at night. The tracking is weak compared to FedEx.

Tone, are you sure of the tracking num? => 0300 6000 0000 0655 8115

Also what was the return address on the package? If it was FT’s house I’ll go look for it their.

:( :(

Mpass

Positive, I've got the tag from the tracking thing right here:

0300 6000 0000 0655 8115

I checked it too, doesn't show up for me either, but it did go out. Fran had to take in with her and mailed it from NYC's central PO on 43rd. I had problems here around my area in Bklyn, so getting it shipped out from NYC is a lot better. But it did get out.

Cool Tone, the return address on the package was that you or FT? I'll start making calls in the AM. ???

Mpass.

I think ya guys get a little over zealous with the hunting boxes down sometimes. You gotta understand the condition of NY's PO's now, post 9/11. It's hard enough coming in and getting the 3rd degree, but having to almost declare packages is crazy, but a fact of life now. The process that I understand especcially at that particular office is that even if you drop it off, it may take up to 2 days for it to leave. That office has a radiation machine, so everything gets radiated, xray'd and a rectum exam before leaving. I'm sorry that it's a delay, but when it comes to service, that office is the best around.

I had one pass in the past end up being held because when they xrayd it, it looked like pipe bombs to them.

So that's what I'm stuck with here. I don't know what else to tell y'all.

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Nov 26 2002, 01:06 AM']I think ya guys get a little over zealous with the hunting boxes down sometimes. You gotta understand the condition of NY's PO's now, post 9/11. It's hard enough coming in and getting the 3rd degree, but having to almost declare packages is crazy, but a fact of life now. The process that I understand especcially at that particular office is that even if you drop it off, it may take up to 2 days for it to leave. That office has a radiation machine, so everything gets radiated, xray'd and a rectum exam before leaving. I'm sorry that it's a delay, but when it comes to service, that office is the best around.

I had one pass in the past end up being held because when they xrayd it, it looked like pipe bombs to them.

So that's what I'm stuck with here. I don't know what else to tell y'all.[/quote]
Tone,

Not over zealous, I just didnt know how long it normally took the USPS to update tracking info. I usually deal with FedEx or UPS and they are real good about keeping tracking info updated. I guess more than anything I was surprised that the USPS had not even entered anything. I noticed this on a couple of other packages that I have sent. One time, the person I was sending to got the package before anything was entered.

As far as waiting for the box - I have all the time in the world :D I sure do not plan on going anywhere (although I would like to sometimes ;) )

Tone,

I’m sorry if I came off a little over zealous. This was not my intention I just want to help FT out by watching over his pass. You mailed the package out on the 20th. It’s now the 26th almost a week to post tracking info. Also FT is out of town right now and if the package was returned to his address then it is sitting on his front porch. I’m leaving town tomorrow so if it was my package I’d want him to go looking for it. Sorry if I’ve stepped on anyone toes. That’s not what I’m trying to do. :)

One of the things I hate about email is the almost instant miscommunication of intent and feelings.

Mpass

I just checked the USPS site for => 0300 6000 0000 0655 8115

The site has been updated they posted it was in NY on the 25th. 5 days to make it from the front to the back of the building. Wow, now that's slow. Looks like you know your post office tone. Again, sorry if I was over zealous. Now I can go to Vega$ with a clear head.

Mpass

nonono, not my intention to piss anyone off here MP. It's just I have the same problem every single time I mail something out for CP. The only other guy that posts from around here is Quito and he's over in Staten Island, where it's not as much as a pain in the a$$ to mail things out.

I've even gone so far as going back to my old town of Carteret in jersey to mail things, just to get around the mess here.

I didn't mean to make it seem like I was badgering anyone.

My bad

I'm not pissed off. :)
Are you saying I'm pissed off? :)
Because I don't see any pissed off people, do you? :)
You say I'm pissed off. :)
Man, THAT PISSES ME OFF! :)
I'M SO PISSED :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mpass