• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente DVD and a cigar PIF!

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Hey guys, have seen versions of this on a few other boards, thought I'd try it here.

I have a copy of the A. Fuente DVD, the new edition w/ the Sandoval recordings on it.
The first person to post that they want it wil get the DVD and a cigar shipped to them. That way you can watch a great DVD and have something to keep your mouth busy :D .

When you are done (~2-4 days), post "Who wants to see the Chateau [de la Fuente]?"
the next person to post (that has been here at least one month w/ 50+ POSTS (sorry, a correction) and a filled out profile w/ addy) gets it. doesn't have to be a big profile, ust a sentance or two would do, maybe likes/dislikes, etc...

rinse and repeat.
:thumbs:

would like to see this go to as many as 10 or so guys.

so,

WHO WANTS TO SEE THE CHATEAU?

no prob Bro!

will be headin' yer way by Fri.

oh yeah, DC#s are a must, your choice if you want to insure it, but must have DC.
as to 1st class or priority, your choice.

thanks for the move Dave, really wasn't sure what this would go under.

This dvd is very good i keep one in my truck and pop it in the dvd when ever
I'm stuck in traffic.

The original instructions:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
When you are done (~2-4 days), post "Who wants to see the Chateau [de la Fuente]?"
the next person to post (that has been here at least one month w/ 50+ POSTS (sorry, a correction) and a filled out profile w/ addy) gets it. doesn't have to be a big profile, ust a sentance or two would do, maybe likes/dislikes, etc...

rinse and repeat.

Now, following those instructions, the next person to get it, will have to post that they want it AFTER I ask the magic question, which I have yet to ask :lookup:

So, "Who wants to see the Chateau [de la Fuente]?"
:D :0

You got it Rob, be in the mail tomorrow, DC # forthcoming. :thumbs:

Sorry my LostTexan Brother, but rules is rules ???

Very cool, I was not reeady to pay $50 to see it even if it came with some smokes.
I feel like I'm gettin away with something. Thanks to smokes-a-lot for making this available.

On the way Rob!

0303 0130 0001 6746 0611

Hope you enjoy the smoke I sent you, and I know you will enjoy the Video. :thumbs:

Robbmt said:
Very cool, I was not reeady to pay $50 to see it even if it came with some smokes.
I feel like I'm gettin away with something. Thanks to smokes-a-lot for making this available.
well, not really getting away for free,
you still have to pay postage and send a cigar to the next guy
[so he has somehting to smoke while watching the DVD],
but otherwise ...
:D

hope you enjoy the DVD.

P.S. - if anyone is interested,
know of a store where they sell just the DVD for $20,
PM me if you want their phone #.

A new level of appreciation.

Who wants to see the Chateau de la Fuente?

I do, I do :D
<edited>
I have someone sending me a burnt copy of the movie so If someone else who hasn't had a chance to see it wants to take my place that will be fine.

Sorry, I missed this message when I left for work today and stopped off at the Post Office. It's on its way. I left the DC number in my coat in the car will post later.

I would love to see it...maybe I can hit 50 posts in the next few days! I have references and an addy in my profile! :D