• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente DVD and a cigar PIF!

AWESOME!!!!

talk about passion. carlito is off the charts.

so Dave...whats your addy?

barney

duuuuuuude!
:D

you're supposed to ask "Who wants to see the Chateau?",
not yo, what's yer addy?

man,
the older [age] guys are supposed to chew out young guys for this,
not the other way around, h3ll, I have cigars older than me.
C'mon, please ask it like ya mean it, :love: for me?

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
duuuuuuude!
:D

you're supposed to ask "Who wants to see the Chateau?",
not yo, what's yer addy?

man,
the older [age] guys are supposed to chew out young guys for this,
not the other way around, h3ll, I have cigars older than me.
C'mon, please ask it like ya mean it, :love: for me?
;) hey...i already packed it for Dave. in reading the thread it looked as if he already had dibs on it next.

barney-the old fart with young cigars

Alright, I got it. Now, if I go making 10 "backup" copies for my brothers, does that mean I have to send out 10 cigars as well? Can we have some sort of minor rule change for folks that may not want to see the original?

Just a thought :lookup:
Dave ;)

I think people should send you gars for making them a copy to cover the DVD-R and your time. Since you made 10 I would suggest sending the original back to SSAL with a stick. As far as that goes I want another copy of it and will send gars to reimburse you. Thanks

DaveWF said:
Alright, I got it. Now, if I go making 10 "backup" copies for my brothers, does that mean I have to send out 10 cigars as well? Can we have some sort of minor rule change for folks that may not want to see the original?

Dave ;)
that's really up to you dude, my idea was to just send mine around along w/ a cigar to enjoy while watching the DVD.

in regards to sending out copies, that's totally up you how you want to do it.

:thumbs:

Who has the DVD now?

just curious to see if someone else is waiting for it or if Dave is making copies or what ...

DaveWF said:

Dave ;)
sir-smokes-a-lot - I would have to guess Dave has it?

OK, so I got a gentle nudge and a nice reminder that I'm sitting on this DVD. I have an unlimited number of backup available for anyone that wants one. There is one issue however... there are two types of recordable DVD's. There's a DVD-R and a DVD+R. A computer DVD-ROM will play either format, but for the most part, newer model home players play DVD+R's, and older models play DVD-R's. A fairly comprehensive list can be found HERE.

So, it's up to you to determine what type you need. If your player is not pretty new, it's probably 90% that you need a DVD-R.

Send me a PM with what type you need and your mailing address and I'll figure a way to ship one out to you. I still need to find some way to ship these things cheaply - but I figure I have a day or two until I start actually mailing these.

Ok, so I'm ready for the deluge of requests. Who wants one first?

Dave

BTW, I should mention, if you're only planning on playing this on the computer, let me know - I'll just copy whichever one I have more of (probably DVD-R)

Ok, I finally picked up some DVD mailers - they weren't as expensive as I was expecting. 'Bout a buck a piece. So far I have only received one PM asking for a DVD (Hint Hint Wam79 & Triple_D - I need addresses).
I'm just getting ready to run out the door, and don't know what time I'll be getting back, but I might be getting some in the mail today. Is anyone else interested?

Dave ;)

Ok, I delayed it a bit - but it was worth it! I picked up an Epson Sylus Photo R200 printer. It will print directly on CD/DVD's. The only thing it doesn't do is the inner ring - which is kinda too bad - but it still makes for an excellent backup copy. So far, I only have BackSlide's address. I still need two more (nudge nudge).

Dave ;)

Ok, hang on to your hats... you ready for this?

I finally mailed the DVD's.

Yeah yeah, I know. I am such a huge procastinator. But I finally managed to get off my ass and get a bunch out. Everyone that has sant me an address has their backup copy in the mail.

MonkeyK, as far as the original PIF is concerned - SirSmokey asked that, now there are unlimited backup copies available, the original be returned to him. If you would like your own backup, please PM me whether you need a -R or +R and your mailing address.

Thanks for your patience everyone,
Dave

actually, as long as you have not sent my DVD back to me, I'll be glad for it to hit Monkey before coming back home.

:thumbs: