• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente DVD and a cigar PIF!

OK guys. Don't make me ask the question again. ;)

This is to good to pass up. A DVD to watch and a hard to find Fuente cigar can be yours. Simply post and pm me your addy. Maybe a few bonus sticks too if you are nice. :D

If no one replies to this thread before long the DVD goes back to Sir-Smokes-A-Lot. Come on guys. ???

I'll watch it.

I can't believe I almost missed this one, I was watching it earlier and sorta lost track. :)

Package arrived today. Will be out of town on Saturday. I'll try and watch it on Sunday evening.

Ken,
Thanks ever so much for the very nice smokes. :thumbs:

Watched the DVD. Awsome video. Had to fight the wife for the remote, she wasn't too interested. :)

So now the question.

Who would like to peruse the circular disc containing a really nice video about the making of a product that we all enjoy? :p

A full 48 hours and no takers.

Might just have to return this to S-S-A-L if no one else is interested.

that's 'cause you asked the question wrong!

:sign:

hey servebig, post that you want it already.
:thumbs:

I sent him a PM to let him know he was up, if he posts that he wants it. :D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....thanks for remembering me!!!! my addy is in my profile.

barney

Sorry for the delay, had to check with S-S-A-L, as it is his DVD. :D

Will get this shipped out to you Servebig.

Edited to add:
DC#
0103 8555 7492 0523 3406

I wouldn't mind getting in on the next round of this.
Not to cause trouble or anything, but I have a DVD burner.... I could make people their own copy if they were interested...? :lookup:

Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
I wouldn't mind getting in on the next round of this.
Not to cause trouble or anything, but I have a DVD burner.... I could make people their own copy if they were interested...? :lookup:

Dave ;)
:thumbs: ;) :)

Now theres an idea!

I've been wanting to see this so I'd like to either get into line for the next round or if DaveWF wins maybe he could hook me up with a copy? Either way would be fine with me.
Thanks,
Steve