• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente DVD and a cigar PIF!

Sorry, by the time your post was made, it was already on it's way back to you.

Feel free to start it up again, or I can supply some more backups if anyone wants them.

Dave

I hate to be a stickler - but please follow my instructions for requesting a DVD. :lookup:

DVD-R is ready to go, but I missed the mailman today. Anyone else want in on this while I'm packaging them up?

Dave

3 more DVD's mailed out today. I still have a few more mailers left. Anyone else interested?

Dave

I got mine. Thanks Dave :thumbs: I'll get a thank you pack sent out sometime next week after my two passes make it home ;)

Thanks everyone for all the cigars I've received.

Got another backup mailed out today.

Dave ;)

Ok, I've been falling behind on my Thank You's again. So here's a major Thank You to everyone that has sent me a return package for their DVD's.
I was only asking people for a stick or two and everyone seems to be sending me five (or more!) packs! This was totally unnecessary, but of course, totally appreciated.

I have introduced my neighbor to cigars and he has been helping me reduce my supply on these calm summer nights. He's a cigarrette smoker and has had a few drug store cigars... man you should have seen his eyes light up when I gave him his first Padron!

So for everyone that has sent me cigars.... THANK YOU!

Dave :D