• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuentes at MSRP......

mhortsch said:
SamClemmons said:
mhortsch said:
Question, is smoking this stick gonna cause me to loose control of my bowel and flip out...   :p
[snapback]265576[/snapback]​
Nope. You'll continue to do that without the aid of a cigar.

NA

[snapback]265582[/snapback]​

Only becuase your sorry squad decided to show up and play last weekend.

Rod Smith who?
[snapback]265585[/snapback]​
It was either him or Givens, didn't matter which one against the 2nd stringers you loaded.

Matt R said:
SamClemmons said:
Stay tuned for more super elitest bullzhit from Matty...

A special Happy Holidays to my good friend, NA.

01-vi.jpg

Don't shoot your eye out, buddy. :)
[snapback]265587[/snapback]​
Thanks Matty! Bakatya. Many happy returns of the day yafreakya.

NA

SamClemmons said:
mhortsch said:
SamClemmons said:
mhortsch said:
Question, is smoking this stick gonna cause me to loose control of my bowel and flip out...   :p
[snapback]265576[/snapback]​
Nope. You'll continue to do that without the aid of a cigar.

NA

Only becuase your sorry squad decided to show up and play last weekend.

Rod Smith who?
[snapback]265585[/snapback]​
It was either him or Givens, didn't matter which one against the 2nd stringers you loaded.

[snapback]265598[/snapback]​

unfortunately, I have no comeback for that one. My squad was pretty much compiled of second stringers... second stringers that scholacked Dickta :0

Just to note, I have never ordered from TS before but I sent them an email yesterday before I ordered to see if they would offer me the same cigars. Low and behold I got a price list almost like the one posted that caused all these problems in the first place. So for the record TS is not just rewarding there old customers they are also doing what any good bussiness should do, they are trying to aquire new loyal customers by not just sending info to people they know but whoever asks. I know ive dissagreed with some on this thread but your right its been quite fun so far.

This has been a quite interesting thread... And there are a few more blips on the radar screen now!!! :laugh:

Kinda reminds me of Horshack on "Welcome Back Kotter" (for those of you too young to remember, he was the goofball that sat in the back of the class and kept shooting up his arm saying, "Ohhh - Ohhh - Ohhh - Mista Cotta"). Just couldn't help himself, that poor guy - always managed to get attention, even if it was negative...

Hey George if I haven't already told you. Have a Merry Christmas and a great holiday.

Same go's to all you guys at CP.

Rich

Ironworker said:
Hey George if I haven't already told you. Have a Merry Christmas and a great holiday.

Same go's to all you guys at CP.

Rich
[snapback]265794[/snapback]​

I hope the same for you and your family, Rich!!! :thumbs:

(P.S. - I look at you more like a Vinnie Barbarino type, tho... :laugh: )

cigarsarge said:
I got most of my rare hard to find Christmas Fuentes this year at MSRP and I did not have to buy anything but those.

Like George said...All you have to do is patronize your local Brick and Mortar on a regular basis. I bought all I wanted of Anejos and Hemmi Maddies, Opus...no limit. My guy even gives me a 10% discount...Even on the rare stuff.

I would rather give him my business anyway. TS sends an email to customers. It's hard for me to believe they would not want it shared with others. New business is good business. I don't think they really give a crap if your an established customer or not. $$ are $$ to them.

Just MHO.
[snapback]265525[/snapback]​

Only if you're lucky enough to HAVE a l;ocal store that sells them... and be in a state that doesn't rape you in taxes. I have to depend on what I can find online... like TS.

???

Swissy said:
cigarsarge said:
I got most of my rare hard to find Christmas Fuentes this year at MSRP and I did not have to buy anything but those.

Like George said...All you have to do is patronize your local Brick and Mortar on a regular basis. I bought all I wanted of Anejos and Hemmi Maddies, Opus...no limit. My guy even gives me a 10% discount...Even on the rare stuff.

I would rather give him my business anyway. TS sends an email to customers. It's hard for me to believe they would not want it shared with others. New business is good business. I don't think they really give a crap if your an established customer or not. $$ are $$ to them.

Just MHO.
[snapback]265525[/snapback]​

Only if you're lucky enough to HAVE a l;ocal store that sells them... and be in a state that doesn't rape you in taxes. I have to depend on what I can find online... like TS.

???
[snapback]265961[/snapback]​

Casa Fuente here in Vegas is the only store that carries the rare Fuente Maddies and the BTL's. Maybe once a year one local B&M will have one box that you can by one stick at a time, but for the most part a $50 BTL :angry2: or a $30 WOAM :angry: at the Casa is what we have to work with down here.

Speaking of expensive prices I seen a box of BTL's go for $745 here in California where the tax rate is 48% (Ouch).

Swissy, if you ever need something and can't find it shoot me a PM, if I can't find it there's a lot of folks here who can.

Rich

Wat to go Rich.... :thumbs:

That's what this place is all about... helping each other out

Merry Christmas

Ironworker said:
Speaking of expensive prices I seen a box of BTL's go for $745 here in California where the tax rate is 48% (Ouch).

Swissy, if you ever need something and can't find it shoot me a PM, if I can't find it there's a lot of folks here who can.

Rich
[snapback]266181[/snapback]​

Ironworker said:

Rich

Thanks Rich.. I'llkeep it in mind- the list is long, and expensive! :laugh:

So far I've resisted the urge to post numerous "ISO" threads... but every once and awhile...

Merry Christmas... the spirit is alive and well on Cigar Pass!
:thumbs:

Jim

Ironworker said:

Rich

Real cool of you to offer to help Swissy out Rich. Spent 2 weeks in Alaska last summer. Left my smokes at home and it was damn near impossible to find a B&M. And when I did it was VERY limited and VERY expensive. I think is spent around $10 per Short Story stick. Crazy! Swissy I feel your pain. PM me your tastes and I'll do what I can. I'm new so I don't have boxes of stuff, but I've got a nice assortment.
Rho

pittesq said:
Ironworker said:

Rich

Real cool of you to offer to help Swissy out Rich. Spent 2 weeks in Alaska last summer. Left my smokes at home and it was damn near impossible to find a B&M. And when I did it was VERY limited and VERY expensive. I think is spent around $10 per Short Story stick. Crazy! Swissy I feel your pain. PM me your tastes and I'll do what I can. I'm new so I don't have boxes of stuff, but I've got a nice assortment.
Rho
[snapback]266406[/snapback]​

Good play!!! Now - have you got what Jim likes??? He's kinda snobbish that way, and pays back in fresh caught salmon... :whistling:

ggiese said:
Good play!!! Now - have you got what Jim likes??? He's kinda snobbish that way, and pays back in fresh caught salmon... :whistling:
[snapback]266421[/snapback]​

Snobby!?! You wound me sir... I'm too much a n00b to be snobby. Well... maybe not :cool:

and now for some old Alaskan humor- you know what the hardest part about smoking salmon is? keeping it lit! :laugh: (groan) At least is tastes good...

Ok.. anyone wants to help - at least close to MSRP as possible please!
box (or 2) Anejo #77 Sharks
box (or 2) Anejo #50
box (or 2) OpusX xXx
box (or 2) OpusX Super Belicoso
box (or 2) WOAM
and anything else snobby! :p

ok... maybe my tastes HAVE gotten snobby... :whistling:

Seriously, thanks guys. Nothing worse than having limited slection and high prices locally.

pittesq- hope you enjoyed your trip- next time holler! We'll hook up and have a smoke. After next summer it can be on my boat fishing! Do you rememeber what shop you went to? Petes? Tobacco cache?

Merry Christmas gang
Jim

Hey Jim,
I said no boxes! :) Tell you what I'll do, PM me your address and I'll send you out a sampler. Don't worry about the $.
And guys don't' knock the salmon, I brought a bunch back last summer! Damn tasty!

I don't remember the name of the B&M. I started my trip in Sitka and struck out finding a shop there. Ended the trip in Junneau and found a place (nearby the tavern where you can sign the walls and rafters. Can't rememeber the name of the tavern either too much of the loca brew ;)
Rho

Ahhh.. southeast Alaska. BEAUTIFUl area... even in the usual bad weather! :laugh: I'm in Anchorage and don't get down to that area very often- no roads in or out. the only way is by boat or plane.

Thanks for the offer of the sampler- you have PM! ;)

pittesq said:
Hey Jim,
I said no boxes! :) Tell you what I'll do, PM me your address and I'll send you out a sampler. Don't worry about the $.
And guys don't' knock the salmon, I brought a bunch back last summer! Damn tasty!

I don't remember the name of the B&M. I started my trip in Sitka and struck out finding a shop there. Ended the trip in Junneau and found a place (nearby the tavern where you can sign the walls and rafters. Can't rememeber the name of the tavern either too much of the loca brew ;)
Rho
[snapback]266444[/snapback]​

I didn't say it was a bad thing for Swissy to pay in Salmon... Quite the contrary... :laugh:

ggiese said:
I didn't say it was a bad thing for Swissy to pay in Salmon... Quite the contrary... :laugh:
[snapback]266513[/snapback]​

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ???