• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Jake, if the culebra is bad let me know. I got a replacement for ya.

Thanks, but if it needs replacing I will do it. It was my put and I still have another coffin.
If I was to put something like this again in a pass I think I would pack it with some tissue paper in the coffin so it didn't get jostled.

Tissue paper might be a good idea. What I've done before is pack it with a paper towel to fill in the small gaps.

Seriously though guys, don't worry about a replacement. We are near the end of the pass, and cigars getting damaged are a risk I take as the host. Unfortunately I can't replace this as the only one I had was gifted and smoked at a HERF with a couple BOTL's, but as I said, If someone still in line in the pass wants a CC Culebra, I may have a solution.

I appreciate the willingness for a couple of you guys to help out, but there is no reason any participants should lose a $25 smoke because the factory packaging failed to prevent damage.

I'm currently working with Dios de Fuego on his P/T's, and I should receive mufflerman's puts Monday or Tuesday. We are rolling smoothly, coming up on the end. :thumbs:

I hope you guyss are up for another bad beat!!

When I win the contest, with my 10,9 offsuit, I don't want to hear any crying.

Rich

I am feeling the luck lately. I won a seat (50 of 2300) into this WSOP Main Event tourney where they will only give 2 seats away (2 of 800).

I don't remember what my cards were but I will probably win thing too.

Darin

I hope you guyss are up for another bad beat!!

When I win the contest, with my 10,9 offsuit, I don't want to hear any crying.

Rich

Yo Rich,
You probably will, cause I am holding AK Suited (spades) and I never win s#*t with that hand!

I am feeling the luck lately. I won a seat (50 of 2300) into this WSOP Main Event tourney where they will only give 2 seats away (2 of 800).

Darin

Very nice, do you play a lot?

Darin

Nice! I got 3rd in a $100+R online tourney that paid almost $3000 about a week ago....no where near the $12k main event package though.

:thumbs:

Darin

Very nice, do you play a lot?
Just a little bit online and I am playing in a neighborhood 40 player $30 buy-in tourney this weekend.

Darin

Nice! I got 3rd in a $100+R online tourney that paid almost $3000 about a week ago....no where near the $12k main event package though.

:thumbs:
That is awesome! I ended up not making it to the final 5 people out of 900 Sunday and finished 119th. It is free to play in the WSOP open tournament but there are 2500 people and they only pay out 50 tickets to the last 50 and then those 50 play against each other at the end of the week in the 900 person WSOP Final. They only pay out top 5 places though. Only 1 gets the $13K package. It's tough. Had aces twice and lost both times.

Ok here are my p's and t's

p: GOF Carlito pyramid 2006 T: Diamond Crown Stanfords 90th
p: Alec Bradley OR (1000 boxes made) Majistrey T: LFD Coronado Lancero
p: Partagas Luci T: HdM Churchill

Thanks Guys!

Ok here are my p's and t's

p: GOF Carlito pyramid 2006 T: Diamond Crown Stanfords 90th
p: Alec Bradley OR (1000 boxes made) Majistrey T: LFD Coronado Lancero
p: Partagas Luci T: HdM Churchill

Thanks Guys!

You're good Taylor, I'll call you later today in order to arrange our exchange.

Ok for my put into the contest. I will add an aroma de Cuba Immensia, and take envelope number 10.

Jake and brothers,

I very much enjoyed being in this contest, you are some of the most upstanding gentlemen I know!
Thanks for allowing me to participate.
-Taylor

Ok for my put into the contest. I will add an aroma de Cuba Immensia, and take envelope number 10.

Jake and brothers,

I very much enjoyed being in this contest, you are some of the most upstanding gentlemen I know!
Thanks for allowing me to participate.
-Taylor

Anytime bro! Hit me up when you get back in to town and we can have a smoke like old times. Hope everything is going well up in DFW!

Even through your tough times and the move, I'm glad you were able to stick it out and still participate. :thumbs:

Ok first of all Thanks goes out to Jake for doing this and letting me be a part of it!

Now down to business! :D
T: #76 Punch Churchill P: Partagas 898 Unvarnished
T: 103 AF Masterpiece Mad P: LFD Salomon
T: 139 VSG Enchantment P: Tatuaje Exclusive Del Este Ver #2
T: #142 Cohiba Piramide EL P: Montecristo Edmundo Dantes Mexico 2nd release

Let me know if there is any issues with the P/T!

Ok first of all Thanks goes out to Jake for doing this and letting me be a part of it!

Now down to business! :D
T: #76 Punch Churchill P: Partagas 898 Unvarnished
T: 103 AF Masterpiece Mad P: LFD Salomon
T: 139 VSG Enchantment P: Tatuaje Exclusive Del Este Ver #2
T: #142 Cohiba Piramide EL P: Montecristo Edmundo Dantes Mexico 2nd release

Let me know if there is any issues with the P/T!

You're good to go Dean! As you know, you already got your envelope. If you want to put an extra stick in for the second contest, please post and let us know.

Also, would you like for me to ship your sticks to your home address so your wife can store them...since you will be home in a month or so? If that's the case, please pm me your home addy brother!

Stay safe over in the sandbox brother, I'm looking forward to our HERF when you return home.