• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

These contests are hilarious, i can't wait. Thanks again for letting me in buddy! :laugh:

Should be another great pass. :) I am loving this years passes as they seem more involved than ever. (Of course only been here for 2 seasons of passes!)

Don

So tonight was a bad night for poker. Started out over 400 up and ended up 400 down, the suck outs and bad beats were ridiculous. Oh the life of a poker player. :angry:

So tonight was a bad night for poker. Started out over 400 up and ended up 400 down, the suck outs and bad beats were ridiculous. Oh the life of a poker player. :angry:

Sounds like it was going around. I wasn't playing poker but I dropped quite a bit of money last night.
Good thing I had been on a really good roll lately otherwise it would have hurt worse than it did.

I'll be in a hold 'em tournament tomorrow morning, so hopefully some good news will be posted on here. For today, I'm periodically taking a break from trig homework with a hand or two of freeroll on FT.

As the grizzled old pass vet in this shindig, I deem that #28 is off limits to all you peach fuzz passers! :sign: :laugh:

I told you. You should have come and smoked a stogie with me when I called you, instead of playing at Danny's. Serves you right. :laugh:

That's exactly why you should have cashed out and smoked a cigar.

Well Patrick, if you and Daddy Jake say so.. In hind site a cigar with you and Jake would have been better company than the people there, I know you guys know the delinquent group of un-bearable people there, Jeff, Tony, etc..

That's exactly why you should have cashed out and smoked a cigar.

Well Patrick, if you and Daddy Jake say so.. In hind site a cigar with you and Jake would have been better company than the people there, I know you guys know the delinquent group of un-bearable people there, Jeff, Tony, etc..

At least you know your place. :laugh: :sign:

Participant Pass order is updated.

I should be receiving my pass materials on Monday, hope to have this organized, and ready to ship on Thursday afternoon. :thumbs: