• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamblers Anonymous

Pass is on the way to Spivy.

DC#03082040000006660827

Brian

Just as a prelim, I thought I'd let you know these are the sticks I have my eye on:

68) Diamond Crown Maximus Stanfords 90th (P: Sweetrice80, T: )
79) Cuaba Divinos (2007) (P: NASTY, T: )
94) Opus X Perfecxion #2 (P: SPIVY, T: )
95) Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios (2008) (P: SPIVY, T: )
97) Tatuaje Regios Reserva (P: SPIVY, T: )
99) Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )
100) Tatuaje Reserva J21 (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )

I'll see what's around to put for them. The Cohiba EL is looking nice as well... may have to nab it :).

Just as a prelim, I thought I'd let you know these are the sticks I have my eye on:

68) Diamond Crown Maximus Stanfords 90th (P: Sweetrice80, T: )
79) Cuaba Divinos (2007) (P: NASTY, T: )
94) Opus X Perfecxion #2 (P: SPIVY, T: )
95) Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios (2008) (P: SPIVY, T: )
97) Tatuaje Regios Reserva (P: SPIVY, T: )
99) Padron 1926 No. 9 Maduro (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )
100) Tatuaje Reserva J21 (P: BigJake/USPS, T: )

I'll see what's around to put for them. The Cohiba EL is looking nice as well... may have to nab it :).

Nice! Take your time Jeff, the pass pry won't be headed your way until mid to end of next week. :thumbs:

I'm headed to Boston tomorrow for a Jeff Beck concert.

I'm planning on bringing my puts with me and I'm gonna meet up with Ed after the show for a cigar and a transfer of goods!

Should be a great day all the way around!

I'm headed to Boston tomorrow for a Jeff Beck concert.

I'm planning on bringing my puts with me and I'm gonna meet up with Ed after the show for a cigar and a transfer of goods!

Should be a great day all the way around!

Have a good time gents! :thumbs:

Pass is here and Replacement sticks are here. Box is beat up but I will change it. I will do an inventory and pack it up for Mark.

Everything looks good. I took envelope #20.

E

Pass is here and Replacement sticks are here. Box is beat up but I will change it. I will do an inventory and pack it up for Mark.

Everything looks good. I took envelope #20.

E

OK Ed,
I'm coming down to meet you so you ship to Jlada, Jake mentioned sending you some extras for dealing with this.
Please bring my takes and I'll bring my puts, contest cigar and some extras to trade with you if you are into it.
Here are my takes/Puts:

Take 28) Montecristo Sublime Edicion Limitada (2008) (P: BigJake6904)
Take 86) Tat Black (Jar Release) (P: Bully1875,)
Take 90) Anejo #49 (P: br174 ) Put (104) Don Pepin Garcia (Blue)Lancero (Al’s blend 2008)
Take 96) Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro (Pre-Release) (P: SPIVY)

Put (101) Partagas Culebra 2008
Put (102) AVO 80th Torpedo 2008
Put (104) Don Pepin Garcia (Blue)Lancero (Al’s blend 2008)
Put (105) Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro (2007)
Contest cigar: Rocky Patel Signature Lancero 2008

Don't forget to bring the envelope with the card envelopes in it so I can pick/take one.
I'll call you when I get out of the concert at HOB.
Mark

Edit to add:
Jake, Box code on the Culebra is (TEB OCT 08)

Thanks for the update mark, hope you gents have a good time! Just let me know what envelope you snagged. ;)

Unfortunately, Brandon (merkinmullet) will have to drop out of the pass due to some scheduling conflicts. Sorry to hear it bro, have fun on your trip! I will pm Jeff and let him know of the change within the next couple days.

Ed,
Great meeting you tonight and thanks for dealing with the pass for me. You made it easy and I had a nice time shooting the shit with you. Guys, SPIVY is a standup guy, I traded a few sticks with him and he packs heat!

Jake,
I took envelope 23, it also packed heat!
Thanks for letting me participate in your pass, You're doing a hell of a job!

Ed,
Great meeting you tonight and thanks for dealing with the pass for me. You made it easy and I had a nice time shooting the shit with you. Guys, SPIVY is a standup guy, I traded a few sticks with him and he packs heat!

Jake,

Mark,
Thanks for sharing a smoke. You are a great guy to shoot the sh*t with. Happy to grab a smoke anytime.

Ok. So the pass is ready to go, but we have a bit of a problem. The Culebra does not fit in the box. I can put it in the envelope box, but it is up to you. Just tell me what to do before 3:00 so that it can be promptly shipped out.

E

Ed,

Jake,

Mark,
Thanks for sharing a smoke. You are a great guy to shoot the sh*t with. Happy to grab a smoke anytime.

Ok. So the pass is ready to go, but we have a bit of a problem. The Culebra does not fit in the box. I can put it in the envelope box, but it is up to you. Just tell me what to do before 3:00 so that it can be promptly shipped out.

E

That'd be fine Ed. Do you have a Boveda Pack or some small humidification device to throw in there by chance?

Ed,

Jake,

Mark,

E

That'd be fine Ed. Do you have a Boveda Pack or some small humidification device to throw in there by chance?

I do, but they may need to be changed when they get to jeff.

E

Sorry I have to bow out of this one guys. I had hoped the wedding I am going out of town for wouldn't coincide with this pass. I'll be gone until the weekend after, so no playing with you guys this time around. Maybe next time. Wish me luck on the golf course. Thanks again Jake!

Mark,

E

Nice to see I have caused a bit of a problem
Good to meet you Ed.

Quick update: Pass arrived. I have to work 14 hrs tonight - posting from work. Didn't have time to do a deep inspection, but externally the box has a giant hole in it. I stared at the driver like "UHH WTF?" and he apologized. I'll take pics when I get home.

So, I'll be replacing the box. P/T's will be up when I get home, if I don't pass out the moment I walk in the door.

Quick update: Pass arrived. I have to work 14 hrs tonight - posting from work. Didn't have time to do a deep inspection, but externally the box has a giant hole in it. I stared at the driver like "UHH WTF?" and he apologized. I'll take pics when I get home.

So, I'll be replacing the box. P/T's will be up when I get home, if I don't pass out the moment I walk in the door.

Wow. And I just replaced the box.

E

Wow. And I just replaced the box.

E

Another case of USPS playing soccer with packages. Thanks for the update Jeff, please let me know if there is any damage to the cigars.

Pass Update:

I hand inspected each cigar (in its baggy). All look perfect except the BTL - tt's ruined.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/j.../BTLdamage1.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/j.../BTLdamage2.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/j.../BTLdamage3.jpg

No worries, I've got one I'll replace it with.

Box is also ruined. I have one to replace it. Thanks UPS.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/j...pass/thxUPS.jpg

I wasn't kidding about "giant hole".

Puts/Takes coming in a few after I review a couple prices.