• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gamelover2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
vewyphishy said:
The one thing I wondered about during this whole ordeal was that after the board-wide banning of GL, why was he allowed to still be here? I know we're supposed to be tolerant and all, but must we wait until an injustice occurs to one of our own before taking action?
Have no mercy. IP-ban the scumbag.

Someone mentioned that Gamelover2004 wiped his profile clean here at CP before he was booted. Nevertheless, his profile from CW remains:

Interests: Cigars, Hunting, Fishing, Video Games, & Paintball
Bio: Hello my name is Steve. I am a 33 year old Happily Married Disabled Veteran and Father of a 13 year old daughter. I spend about 50 hours per week online to pass the time while my wife is working and my daughter is in school. I live within 35 miles of the Zippo Factory in Bradford PA (www.zippo.com), if you have never been there before I recommend you take a free tour of the Zippo Factory it's worth the time. Afterwards check out their store for some great prices on closeout lighters and other things zippo makes. I have lived in Warren PA since 2000 when my wife and I first met, it is a nice small city with a lot of good fishing, hunting, hiking, and outdoor activity in the Allegheny National Forest 5 minutes away. Summer time there are 30-100+ different yard sales every weekend to go to. I try to hit them all as early and as fast as I can because I love to haggle for a good deal. My wife says I am addicted to haggling. I am interested in Cigars, Hunting, Fishing, Video games, Movies, Paintball, and Estate Sales. My favorite hand rolled cigars are: Perdomo, Oliva, Camacho, CAO, AVO. I really enjoy a good strong cigar. I am happy to have found this board and look forward to future buys and trades. Thank You, Steven S. Myers P.O. Box 393 Warren, PA 16365-0393

And on 24a69.com...
Hello my name is Steve. I am a 33 year old Happily Married Disabled Veteran and Father of a 13 year old daughter. I am new to this board and look forward to learning from the other members to help me avoid making costly mistakes. I spend 20-50 hours per week online to pass the time while my wife is working and my daughter is in school. My younger brother who is 23 turned me onto smoking hand rolled again about 6 months ago when he gave me a Punch Double Corona, and a Indian Tobacco Shop on the Salamanca Indian Reservation Steamburg NY( Steamburg and Salamanca are both less than 45 minutes away) gave me a Macanudo on their customer appreciation day in August 2003. I have to admit the punch was way better than the Macanudo. These were the first hand rolled cigars I have smoked in almost 7 years since I left the Army in February 6th 1996. I live within 35 miles of the Zippo Factory in Bradford PA (www.zippo.com), if you have never been there before I recommend you take a free tour of the Zippo Factory it's worth the time. Afterwards check out their store for some great prices on closeout lighters and other things zippo makes. I have lived in Warren PA since 2000 when my wife and I first met, it is a nice small city with a lot of good fishing, hunting, hiking, and outdoor activity in the Allegheny National Forest 5 minutes away. Summer time there are 30-100+ different yard sales every weekend to go to. I try to hit them all as early and as fast as I can because I love to haggle for a good deal. My wife says I am addicted to haggling. I am interested in Cigars, Hunting, Fishing, Video games, Movies, Paintball, and Estate Sales. My favorite hand rolled cigars out of all of my cigars are: Drew Estates, Macanudo, and Torano to name a few. I really enjoy a good strong cigar. I am happy to have found this board and look forward to future buys and trades.
Thank You,
Steven Myers
P.O. Box 393
Warren, PA 16365-0393

Admins...

Is it possible for me to re-register with the nick that GL kidnapped? If there's any way to do it, I would appreciate it. I've used it for many years.

Thank you.

Eddie Huerta
aka the real "TheFather on HP, CU, CF, CS, CW and the ole JRBB"

moki said:
txmatt said:
Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out bud.  Get yourself on some meds - they work wonders.
See, now wasn't that liberating? :)
I was wondering if you would catch that Andrew. I was initially going to directly quote you credit you, but at the same time I don't think anyone would want to take credit for that saying.

So I decided to paraphrase it a bit so I didn't need the quotes figuring you would call me on it. :thumbs:

Matt

Look on the bright side, CP racked up on some "new" members that aren't so new :thumbs:

Eddie is the real and ONLY TheFather, he is big time stand up BOTL and I say anyone assumin somebody elses name is due for a beatin, but that is just my un medicated thought on crap like this.

Hey Padre welcome to CP!

Jim

That father guy is bad news, I droped something on him and he said he would get me. I have been very nice to him cause he scared me. :D

All hail the father cause he do be a good guy. :love:

morenoloco said:
Someone needs to warn gorob23 about this.... GL is currently in his boxpass....
To see the box-pass that he's in, click here.

To see the thread where everyone talks about gamelover's problems but then agree that he's a stand-up guy, click here.

I think that he openly acknowledges his problems. If you check out his signature over at CW, it leads you to the second thread that he has that I've posted. I'm not certain how often the moderators over there check-out the scumbags list, but there is also a guy who goes by the name of "82airbornehooah" or something like that who is an active member and is also on the scumbags list.

Apparently Steve aka Gamelover is now using BustyGurl as his handle on a couple of boards :0 Just an FYI.

no way! That's not really him, was it? I thought BG was down in Florida. She did get caught scamming though, posting stuff about someone using her handle on another board, but when the IPs were evaluated it was found they were the same.

lucasbuck said:
Apparently Steve aka Gamelover is now using BustyGurl as his handle on a couple of boards :0 Just an FYI.
Any links for the curious?

It was speculation by some guys on another board. Looks like it may just be another scam artist, not GL.

kevin7 said:
I got his butt ban from MDCigars BB today

HA Ha

The infestation got quelled real quick LMAO

K7
LMAO :D :D :D :thumbs:

And I'm sorry to say I had nothing to do with it. :(

Thanks for the update Kevin7 :thumbs:

***EDIT***

Maybe I DID have something to do with it :0

I feel so bad :sign:

Status