• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gator Fans - Fear the Nut!

Don't mean to tread jack, but I will take Ohio St., and give the 7 - 1st PM gets the bet. - 5'r premium smokes. LMK

:rolleyes:

You take the time to post big pictures, add color to your text, and then tell everyone how Ohio is going to tromp Florida and won't take a bet with the line? Chiken Sh**!

LOL!

I will take the bet, too, if you are still open to it. Ohio State -7 for a premium 5'er.

ALostTexan

Line is 7 1/2.....

Cookie.... LostTexan, I'll be out of town all week but if either or both of you are willing to give the 7 1/2 PM me prior to kickoff and we're on.

FYI, I believe Ohio is the best team in the country hands down. I even suspect this could be a fairly onesided game. Florida will have to get pressure on Smith if they're to stay close.... or heaven forbid... win. ;) :laugh:

Line is 7 1/2.....

Cookie.... LostTexan, I'll be out of town all week but if either or both of you are willing to give the 7 1/2 PM me prior to kickoff and we're on.

FYI, I believe Ohio is the best team in the country hands down. I even suspect this could be a fairly onesided game. Florida will have to get pressure on Smith if they're to stay close.... or heaven forbid... win. ;) :laugh:

I sent you a PM - You get 7 1/2 points, you will need them - my prediction -Ohio St. 31 - Fla 14

Can't wait til tonight...gonna head to the shop about 6:30 and watch the game, and he is gonna let those of us in the back that are watching stay past closing...yay! Go Gators!!

Melly
www.magiccitycigars.com

:cool:

I hope he doesn't make you stay for the whole game.....you may not want too. :whistling:

Can't wait til tonight...gonna head to the shop about 6:30 and watch the game, and he is gonna let those of us in the back that are watching stay past closing...yay! Go Gators!!

Melly
www.magiccitycigars.com

:cool:

Surely you're giving up some points here right? ???

Points - in the National Championship game?

The Buckeyes won't have played for 53 days.
They didn't "play anybody" all year, according to the pundits.
The SEC is a much better conference.
They can't match up with Florida's superior speedy athletes.

I should be asking for points!!

I-O

dont think you would have asked for enough

speed kills

owned.jpg

OWN3D

:sign:

After that game, there is no doubt who the National Champs are.

Congrats to Florida!

PHEW! Am I glad no one wanted to take Florida in a straight bet! I would have lost BIGTIME! GO MEDIA! :laugh:

Holy sheet. That was unbelievable.

I couldn't have been happier when Ginn ran back that opening kickoff for a touchdown. Bucks up 7-0 with 16 seconds off the clock. I thought it was going to end up 41-14 OSU.

Then Florida got their TD, and I thought, "Well, it might be somewhat competitive."

Then, everything fell apart.

I just wish Ohio State could point to a single issue that lost the game for them. Poor play by Troy Smith. Poor play by the O-line. Defense not getting a good rush on Leak. Secondary not covering well. D not stopping the run. One absolutely stupid penalty after another. The special teams not showing up. Problem is, it was every one of these things that lost the game for Ohio State, and at the same time, Florida dominated everything on the field.

I am here, eating my words, but I, along with alot of the world, never saw that coming from Florida. I think there is no question who the best team in the nation is right now. The Gators had so much speed and so much strength that they totally dominated that game. And I don't think that if Ohio State didn't have the 51-day layoff that it would have made a difference at all.

I tip my hat to the Florida Gators, the 2007 National Champions...

ALostTexan