• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your Feet Wet part III (Newbie Pass)

When and if you decide to get this going, I would definitely be interested in participating in your GYFWP. As I have only been a member of a CP for a few months, I am definitely a newbie looking for my first cigar pass experience. I figure that maybe by the time the cooler months come around I will hopefully be seasoned enough to particpate. Thanks...

Havent' been in a pass since some bad experiences in another board, but what better time to get back into it than now. Although I haven't been totally active in the past 3 months, I've been overseas for a couple of months and have been on since I got back 2 weeks ago. Hope that is ok, if not please excuse the intrusion

Thanks for putting this together, Jonesy! Hopefully I'm active enough to get in on this. Nice play! :thumbs:

I'm sensing just a hint of sarcasm there Tom.
wink.gif

Thanks for putting this together, Jonesy! Hopefully I'm active enough to get in on this. Nice play! :thumbs:

I'm not sure I would be able to let you in on this pass seeing you've been somewhat of a troublemaker in your short time here. Get your post count up, try not to be an asshat, and do a few trades and I might reconsider my stance at a later time.

Kansas City Newbie here, I'd really like to get in on this newbie pass whenever it starts!

I am a newbie, who does more browsing than posting. However, if you'll have me I'd like to be considered.

David

Oh my god people!!! Do a little more reading and you will see that this pass isnt happening anytime soon. I am sure that we will all here about it in the fall when pass season comes around. Jonesy has room for all newbs in his pass:sign:

Well, I am anxious to watch this pass take place! I'll be waiting with bells on. I've read through some of the other passes but this one looks like the only one I would even remotely qualify for. (and I don't) I have to say this is a much nicer group of posters than other cigar forums I've read.

Is this thing on the road yet? I've got more smiles out of reading the bumps in this thread than any other thread in a long time. Pssst Jonesy, don't let Tom in your pass. I'm pretty sure he was the Pirate in that other one.

Guys, this pass won't be happening. I just don't have the time nor the energy to put on a pass anytime soon. I appreciate all of the interest and hopefully when pass season cranks up, y'all will have one to participate in.

I'd love to join the pass, but I won't have quite the necessary time in by 9/15. Your call if I can get in.

I'd love to join the pass, but I won't have quite the necessary time in by 9/15. Your call if I can get in.

...see the above post. Check the "Open Cigar Passes" forums for the open passes, this on has already been moved to "completed"!

I've been posting more, asshatting less. Hopefully I can get in when this starts up.

Brian (Jonesy (tm)) I have really been fired up for this one, I hope you will consider letting me join. I wanted to let you know I cleared up all that business about rebanding LGC Wavells and calling them Padron Millenniums so I am 'in good standing'

I've been posting more, asshatting less. Hopefully I can get in when this starts up.

Brian (Jonesy ™) I have really been fired up for this one, I hope you will consider letting me join. I wanted to let you know I cleared up all that business about rebanding LGC Wavells and calling them Padron Millenniums so I am 'in good standing'

DICKS! :laugh:

Jonesy, if their dickdom keeps them out, can I have one of their spots?

Mine went out today to Tom, I think Moe is next then Phil...maybe the other way around.

I traded 3 Jose Breva for 3 Cohiba Robo

so P 3 J. Breva T 3 Cohiba Robusto

Fair enough.