• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

I guess as ironpeddler said, let's not worry about it. I just hate that it was one of mine!! I have looked in and around my humidor a few times expecting to find that I screwed it up somehow but it never turned up on my end.

Kxthor911 said:
Paul Garmirian Symphony 20 Bombones Extra - jackswartz has them for 198 a box. Right in line with Atlantic pricing.

Paul Garmirian Symphony 20 short robusto - Jackswartz has them for 292.50. Right in line with atlantic.

I was having some problems finding sources for PGs since they are kinda rare cigars and the 20s are limited editions.

Sounds good to me...pack it up and send it down the line to Mr. Parker. 

Great job working through your P&Ts Nick...and thanks for playing.  :thumbs:

MTovarez said:
Well this thread should get back to business imo. Cigars and boobs.
Agreed!

Cigar%20Vixen_zpsnbosdn49.jpg

Is she coming in the package ? Just need to know so I can straighten up a bit.

Cparker said:
Is she coming in the package ? Just need to know so I can straighten up a bit.

Unfortunately Chip, Delicia lives in San Diego, California. 

Delicia_zpsoaegjozs.jpg

Nice job Nick and good to see the pass members helping out. I would like to see more interaction from the other pass members who have already participated.

One reminder, when posting your puts & takes, put the number of the cigar next to your take. It makes it much easier for me to find the cigar when updating the front page list.

We'll soon be posting a contest just for pass members to see who is still paying attention! 

I wasn't paying attention until the chic pics showed up.

Question, why is this under the Completed Pass category ?

ironpeddler said:

Hopefully the contest will involve this kind of stuff
cigar.jpg

Just the thing in her mouth.... :whistling:

But of course, that's why I posted this picture! Wait, did you gentlemen get distracted by the rest of it? :whistling: :laugh:

Ok guys, box is in the mail to chip, $300 worth of insurance added to the box (just in case).

Tracking number - 9114 9999 4431 3962 8802 81

Delievery expected by Saturday.

Cparker said:
I wasn't paying attention until the chic pics showed up.

Question, why is this under the Completed Pass category ?
I believe its because it was on hold during the holidays and never put back in the ongoing passes catagory.

Thanks for the handoff Nick. Will let the group know when received.

whylieineedacigar said:

Hopefully the contest will involve this kind of stuff
cigar.jpg

Just the thing in her mouth.... :whistling:

But of course, that's why I posted this picture! Wait, did you gentlemen get distracted by the rest of it? :whistling: :laugh:

Where is the rest of the pic?  You cropped it too close!!

Pass Package Update

I went to the post office Saturday morning. The USPS tracking showed the package was "in" but apparently there is an additional "step".  At any point, they said it had not been received for delivery. It was around 8:30, and this location closes at noon. I could not make it back before noon. Monday is a Federal holiday, so I will get the box on Tue. In the interim, I will get my puts and takes worked so I can turn this timely.

Pass has landed today. Humidity is 73%, Temperature 63 degrees. I inventoried the cigars and all are accounted for (absent the Centurion). The box has seen its better days and the corners are losing rigidity. I will replace with a new shipping box (of course I had the perfect box I threw away on Saturday).

Here are my Puts and Takes. The price difference is calculated relative to my cost in relation to the cigar I propose taking. Contacted Theron and he is ready to receive the pass when shipped. Really disappointed Delicia did not show up with the pass.

[SIZE=18pt]Puts                          Takes                                  Delta [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]( to my cost )[/SIZE]

Cain  Daytona 654T --$5.64           Nica Rustica El Brujito $5.72     (#9)                     +.08

Smoke Inn- 116.50/24 = $4.85
Holts- 144.95/24= $6.04
CI- 144.99/24=$6.04

Illusione Holy Lance - $8.74            La Riqueza Belicoso $8.73      (#10)                       -.01

Smoke Inn – 229.95/25 = $9.20
Holts- N/A
CI-191.99/25 =$7.68
Serious Cigars -233.75/25 =9.35

JD Howard  Res. HR46- = $7.65        PG Symphony 20 Bombones 7.92    (#69)          +.27

Smoke Inn-183.95/24 = 7.66
Holts-182.95/24 = $7.62
CI- $183.99/24 = 7.67

Cuvee 151 Maduro Robusto = $4.78   El Rey Del Mundo Robusto 4.33     (#61)          -.27

Smoke Inn- 84.95/12 = $7.07
Holts-N/A
Cigar International-29.99/12 = $2.49
Serious Cigars-N/A
Famous Smoke – N/A

Davidoff Nicaraugua Diadema = $17.00     Viaje DE Sword 2  $17.69      (#67)             +.69

Smoke Inn- N/A (This vitola)
Holts – 204.06/12
CI - $204.06/12
Superior- $203.95/12

Warped La Colmena No. 44 = $13.04         Liga Privada 09  $13.60         (#19)              +.54

Smoke Inn- N/A
Holts – N/A
CI - $129.99/10 = $12.99
Superior- N/A
Famous Smoke Shoppe $130.99/10 = $13.10
Atlantic Cigars – 130.50/10 = $13.05

Looks good to me brother! :thumbs: Just don't forget to add the corresponding # of each cigar so that it would be easier for Brian to edit the list.