• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Your Feet Wet Pass #4

Good thing there are brothers like Gary on the site to pull up the slack. Brian, no worries it happens to all of us, believe me I understand completely. I work for Citgo and am finally getting a breather after working most of the year so far. I'm sure Gary just like the rest of us are just happy that you are back among the employed. Cheers brother and really don't sweat it, you have done plenty. Don't forget to take a breath and enjoy a cigar now and then.

Everyone, I still have the box.  I spoke to fold this afternoon, and will be shipping to CaptJ.  I was aiming to have it shipped today, but as is customary, shit hit the fan at work & I was unable to get away for the office until late tonight.  I'll get this shipped out tomorrow with a tracking number posted on here.

Brian, I think Gary doesn't want the pass. I'll sacrifice myself and take one for the team, please send it to me when it's done. :whistling: :laugh:

Jonesy said:
Good job guys! Sorry I haven't been able to deal with the pass like I should be, but Gary is doing a great job with it. Frank, I won't be able to do a hand off with you and CaptJ. My work schedule is crazy and I'm not getting any time off except for the occasional Sunday. That really does me no good either because working 3rd shift, I get home at 7 am on Sunday morning, sleep all day, up all night, and then back at it on Monday.

I would like you to send the pass to Gary when you guys are done with it. He's done the heavy lifting, so in my eyes, this is his pass at this point.

Once again, I apologize to all of you in the pass for seemingly bailing on you. When I started this up, I was unemployed and had all the time in the world for it. Now that I'm working for Coca-Cola, I hardly have any time for myself. Had I known this, I probably wouldn't have started it, but like I said, Gary is doing a great job with all of you!

No apology necessary Brian, we're working through this together as a team. 

In honor of Brian's kind gesture...let's have a contest! 

CONTEST

Rules: This contest is for the Pass members only. First person to get all the questions right will win a 4 pack of Liga Privada Unico Series Papas Fritas cigars.

Brian & I banter back and forth about sports quite frequently here on CP, but we really clash when it comes to one sport in particular.

1) What is that sport?

2) What are our favorite teams in this sport?

3) One year Jonesy and I had a bet on who would win the final game of the season to make it into the playoffs. Who won that bet?... and what was the payoff?

4) The person who won the bet posted a picture of the winning prize...repost that picture!

Good luck Passers!

Here's the tracking # for the package to CaptJ:

Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

Frank and I will do a hand off when he gets back home.

I better get my studying glasses on for this.

Brian we will get together whenever your work schedule allows. Having a job is a good thing.

Gary we will send it your way when we get the P/T s approved.

Thanks for letting me play and learn!

ironpeddler said:

Good job guys! Sorry I haven't been able to deal with the pass like I should be, but Gary is doing a great job with it. Frank, I won't be able to do a hand off with you and CaptJ. My work schedule is crazy and I'm not getting any time off except for the occasional Sunday. That really does me no good either because working 3rd shift, I get home at 7 am on Sunday morning, sleep all day, up all night, and then back at it on Monday.

I would like you to send the pass to Gary when you guys are done with it. He's done the heavy lifting, so in my eyes, this is his pass at this point.

Once again, I apologize to all of you in the pass for seemingly bailing on you. When I started this up, I was unemployed and had all the time in the world for it. Now that I'm working for Coca-Cola, I hardly have any time for myself. Had I known this, I probably wouldn't have started it, but like I said, Gary is doing a great job with all of you!

No apology necessary Brian, we're working through this together as a team. 

In honor of Brian's kind gesture...let's have a contest! 

CONTEST

Rules: This contest is for the Pass members only. First person to get all the questions right will win a 4 pack of Liga Privada Unico Series Papas Fritas cigars.

Brian & I banter back and forth about sports quite frequently here on CP, but we really clash when it comes to one sport in particular.

1) What is that sport?

Hockey NHL

2) What are our favorite teams in this sport?

Gary - NY Rangers and Brian - Philly Flyers

3) One year Jonesy and I had a bet on who would win the final game of the season to make it into the playoffs. Who won that bet?... and what was the payoff?

Jonesy won the bet and the payoff was a custom green Flyers jersey

4) The person who won the bet posted a picture of the winning prize...repost that picture!

gallery_7418_517_43468.jpg

gallery_7418_517_473453.jpg

Good luck Passers!

:thumbs:

DING, ding, ding....we have a winner! Nice going Mike...that was too easy!  :laugh:

Of course I had to adjust Jonesy's picture right after he posted it just to make me a happy loser!

JonesyTeMostBoringMan.jpg

Your winnings will go out tomorrow when I get back in town! 

ironpeddler said:
DING, ding, ding....we have a winner! Nice going Mike...that was too easy!  :laugh:

Of course I had to adjust Jonesy's picture right after he posted it just to make me a happy loser!

JonesyTeMostBoringMan.jpg

Haha thanks! I admire your photoshop skills. 

MTovarez said:

Haha thanks! I admire your photoshop skills. 

Oh yeah, I'm a real graphic artist! But then again, the Flyers really do suck!  :laugh:

Package is on it's way today! Thanks for playing.... :thumbs:

Great job on the contest Mike!

Looks like the pass is out for delivery today.  I'll go ahead and post my P/Ts.  I believe I have a correct list/price for the cigars in the pass, if not I'll adjust accordingly.  Please review and comment.  I'm still in the process of traveling home.  Thanks.

PUTS                                                                                  TAKES

1)  Asylym toro                                                                  Padron Ambassasor Maduro….$5.06
     Holt’s………….….$5.28                                 
     Serious Cigars…..$5.04                                                    Difference....... +0.14
     CI………………....$5.28
          Avg. Price….............$5.20

2)  Illusione hl Lancero                                                    Cabaiguan Imperiales…… $8.76    
     Smoke Inn……….$9.20
     CI………..……….$7.68                                                      Difference...... -0.02
     Serious Cigars….$9.35
          Avg. Price...........…..$8.74

3) Tatuaje Regios Reserva J21 robusto                         Jamie Garcia No. 4……. $9.38
     Holt’s………….….$9.88
     CI………………….$9.00                                                     Difference...... -0.09
     Serious Cigars.….$9.00
          Avg. Price…............$9.29

4)  LP T52 toro                                                                 Warped La Colmena No. 99…$13.04
     Holt’s…..……$12.51
     Smoke Inn….$12.29                                                           Difference....... -0.60
     CI……………$12.51
          Avg. Price.........…$12.44

5)  Arturo Fuente Don Carlos                                        Illusione Ultra #1…..$10.60
     Holt’s…………..$10.68
     Smoke Inn…....$10.72                                                        Difference...... +0.11
     CI………….…..$10.72
          Avg. Price.......…..$10.71

*edited for formatting

fjldo said:

Looks like the pass is out for delivery today.  I'll go ahead and post my P/Ts.  I believe I have a correct list/price for the cigars in the pass, if not I'll adjust accordingly.  Please review and comment.  I'm still in the process of traveling home.  Thanks.

PUTS                                                                                  TAKES

1)  Asylym toro                                                                  Padron Ambassasor Maduro….$5.06
     Holt’s………….….$5.28                                 
     Serious Cigars…..$5.04                                                    Difference....... +0.14
     CI………………....$5.28

2)  Illusione hl Lancero                                                    Cabaiguan Imperiales…… $8.76    
     Smoke Inn……….$9.20
     CI………..……….$7.68                                                      Difference...... -0.02
     Serious Cigars….$9.35

3) Tatuaje Regios Reserva J21 robusto                     Jamie Garcia No. 4……. $9.38
     Holt’s………….….$9.88....OK
     CI………………….$9.00...Check Price LINK                  Difference...... -0.09
     Serious Cigars.….$9.00...Check Price LINK

4)  LP T52 toro                                                                 Warped La Colmena No. 99…$13.04
     Holt’s…..……$12.51
     Smoke Inn….$12.29                                                           Difference....... -0.60
     CI……………$12.51

5)  Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #2                                  llusione Ultra #1…..$10.60
     Holt’s…………..$10.68
     Smoke Inn…....$10.72                                  Difference...... +0.11
     CI………….…..$10.72

*edited for formatting

Nice job Frank! Other than what I checked above, the rest look OK.

The Tat you mentioned is either a Regios (5 1/2 x 50) or a Reserva J21 (5x50)...when you priced it as a Reserva J21 from Holts, that's what I went by for the next two. CI calls it a Miami J21...Serious calls it a Classic Reserva J21. 

Just clarify those few and we'll be good.  :thumbs:

Gary,

The Don Carlos is #2. I'll check those prices when I get home tonight. Thanks!

*edited cause message came through twice

fjldo said:
Gary,

The Don Carlos is #2. I'll check those prices when I get home tonight. Thanks!

*edited cause message came through twice

Cool...you're OK with the AF DC #2...just straighten me out on that Tat trade and we should be good to go Frank! 

Congrats on the win Mike.

That pic of Brian is way off from his Kat Von D avatar lol

The pass has arrived safely at my place and Frank and I will gather together tomorrow or the next day.

I will get my P/Ts figured out and post them. If my calculations are OK then we will send this on to Gary.

ironpeddler said:

Holt’s………….….$5.28                                 
     CI………………....$5.28

Smoke Inn……….$9.20
     Serious Cigars….$9.35

3) Tatuaje Regios Reserva J21 robusto                     Jamie Garcia No. 4……. $9.38
     Holt’s………….….$9.88....OK
     CI………………….$9.00...Check Price LINK                  Difference...... -0.09
     Serious Cigars.….$9.00...Check Price LINK

Holt’s…..……$12.51
     CI……………$12.51

5)  Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #2                                  llusione Ultra #1…..$10.60
     Holt’s…………..$10.68
     Smoke Inn…....$10.72                                  Difference...... +0.11
     CI………….…..$10.72

*edited for formatting

Nice job Frank! Other than what I checked above, the rest look OK.

The Tat you mentioned is either a Regios (5 1/2 x 50) or a Reserva J21 (5x50)...when you priced it as a Reserva J21 from Holts, that's what I went by for the next two. CI calls it a Miami J21...Serious calls it a Classic Reserva J21. 

Just clarify those few and we'll be good.  :thumbs:

Ok.......Not sure why I listed the Tatuaje as the J21...doesn't exist in my humidor...it's actually the Nicaraguan Regios Reserva.  So here is the correct pricing:

Holt's......... $224.95/25 = $8.99
     CI................$224.99/25 = $8.99
     Serious.......$244.95/25 = $8.99
     Avg. Price......$8.99

That comes to a -$0.39 difference.  If that's too much difference, I can trade out another cigar.  Thanks.

Frank