• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet pass

Here they are again, post 223 in this thread. I think it just got lost in the contest posts. I had gotten the greent light from Brian and went ahead with it since I was leaving town the next day.

Gentlemen, it's been fun and a pleasure having each and every one of you in my pass. Hopefully it wasn't too boring and you were able to pick up a little knowledge from it. The pass has arrived safely at my house so we are officially done.
I will be sending the prizes for the last contest out tomorrow so they don't sit through the holiday and the weekend. Thanks again for participating and I hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th!

Gentlemen, it's been fun and a pleasure having each and every one of you in my pass. Hopefully it wasn't too boring and you were able to pick up a little knowledge from it. The pass has arrived safely at my house so we are officially done.
I will be sending the prizes for the last contest out tomorrow so they don't sit through the holiday and the weekend. Thanks again for participating and I hope you and yours have a wonderful 4th!

Thanks Brian! It was fun!

Oh, and Post #243...what do I win?!?! :sign:

It has been a pleasure! Brian, thanks so much for all of your guidance and great contests. I'm very happy and honored to have been a part of this. :thumbs: :D

Oh, and Post #243...what do I win?!?! :sign:
Written Praise. Way to go Souldog. If you would rather verbal praise PM your pnone number and I'll call you. :sign:

Thanks Brian, I learned a lot.

Thanks for everything Brian, a very good first pass!

Brian, Thank you so much for seeing the influx of newbies and responding with this pass. You created a great learning experience and performed great as a teacher. In addition, you organized and executed this in a short time frame before the heat set in. Well Done! :thumbs:

Thanks Brian for the hosting this pass and all the contests. The prizes you sent arrived safely and thanks for the extra. I'm all excited to taste them.

Thanks, Brian! The lanceros arrived safely today and look and smell gooood. :)

I just hosted a newbie contest similar to yours and it was cool to be on the asking end this time.