• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gin or Vodka?

I've got some Stoli I brought back with me from my trip to Russia. It is a version that isn't exported here and can't be beat. Gray Goose, Ketal One, Vox...nothing is as good :love:

Four Aces said:
Vodka is the only alcoholic beverage I drink...No wine, beer, or other spirits for me, due to allergic reactions :( . The vodka has to be made from potatos [the old-fashioned way], no rye, wheat, other grains, or grapes...
Let me modify that:

I do take a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream in my decaf coffe at night, with whip cream on top.

And Mrs. Four Aces just came upstairs and brought me a cup while I am sitting here cyber'ing with you folks.

Lucky boy that I am!! Maybe get even luckier later on tonight!!! :D :D

I love Martini's. Grey Goose, extra extra dry and with two olives!!!

:thumbs:

Vodka for me......I like Vox, Grey Goose, and some Polish brand I can't spell!

Dirty Martini for me, shaken with lots of olives and some olive juice! :D

Also tried some Absolut Vanilla with ginger ale, tasted like a cream soda!

The Vox Rasberry is good also with cranberry juice!

Cheers! ;)

Four Aces said:
Four Aces said:
Vodka is the only alcoholic beverage I drink...No wine, beer, or other spirits for me, due to allergic reactions  :( .  The vodka has to be made from potatos [the old-fashioned way], no rye, wheat, other grains, or grapes...
Let me modify that:

I do take a shot of Bailey's Irish Cream in my decaf coffe at night, with whip cream on top.

And Mrs. Four Aces just came upstairs and brought me a cup while I am sitting here cyber'ing with you folks.

Lucky boy that I am!! Maybe get even luckier later on tonight!!! :D :D
you would like the 'Irish Car Bomb".
Pint of Gunnie ("pint o' the black stuff guv'na")
shot of Bailey's

drop the shot into the pint
down it fast!

soooooo good!

:thumbs:

bigdan1173 said:
Jagermeister neither shaken nor stirred.
love these as shots!

we have a rival school not too far away (in MN).
we alkways compete over everything.

One of my frat bros. was there a few weeks ago.
Went to one of their bars w/ some friends. said he wanted top head to head on shots. picked good ole' "jaki-maki", downed it. the other guys were trying to sip it! :sign:

needless to say, Jag. is one easy way to beat them all now!

:D

oh yeah, as I said before, to the orig. Q., gotta go w/ vodka, but also love rum.

BOMBAY SAPHIRE he said!!!

Bombay Saphire and tonic and no fruit chased with double shots of Jeger!!!

WARNING TO ALL: This combo will split your head like a cord of fire wood if you dont take 5 or 6 Advil before bed!!!!!!!!

My max is about 7 before I really lose a grip!! Then I call the wifie for a ride home from the country club about 1/2 mile from home.............But what a long half mile it can be!!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

LOL @ Styx!!!

Where were you last night????

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Thanks for lettin ME in on the Advil trick :sign: :sign: