• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Give To Your Buddies - Double Box Pass

And the crowd goes wild! Or was that just my sigh of relief?

Either way, I can't wait to hear from you tonight!

Dave :thumbs:

:) here we go!!!
takes:
55 Hemingway classic
59 Perdomo2 cameroon

Puts:
H. Upmann Caronas major (ISOM)(2,2000) sorry for the delay!
:p
Cuesta-ray pyramid #9
Indian Tabac camaroon fig.
Punch robust
5 Vegas robust

conf # 0300 1290 0006 2883 5638
It will go out in the morning! :0 :p :cool:

What's that you say? The H Upmann was put in specifically for me? No one else should touch it? Gee - that's just too much!

LOL
Thanks for playing Darren - always a place for you in my future passes.

Dave :p

Hey Darren, it just occured to me.... I assume your puts were #'s 61-65 in the order that you posted them?
If not, please let me know ASAP

Thanks,
Dave :)

:) yep those be the numbers! sorry I was getting tired last night and had a brain fart!. The Upmann is in a tube as well I forgot to mention. It still might be alittle green, I have not tried one in about a year. :p :sign:

Ok, for anyone interested - as far as I can tell, here's the current inventory.....

3 Hemmingway Short Story
4 H. Upmann Chairman Reserve
6 Sanchez’s Cuban Hand Made
11 A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8
12 A. Fuente (Green Band)
13 Punch
14 H. Upmann The Millennium
17 Serie B Pinar Pre-Embargo Cuban Tobacco (yep, it’s a LEGAL Cuban!)
19 Montecristo Robusto (non-ISOM)
20 Moran Robusto
21 HDM Excalibur 1066 Corona Grande
23 Partagas Mille Fleurs ISOM
24 Macanudo Portofino Tubos
25 Montecristo 4(ISOM)
26 Jose Piedra (ISOM)
29 Aristoff Black Maduro Churchill (Scott)
30 Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg
34 Indian Tabac Series A Churchill (Scott)
36 La Vieja Habana Torpedo
37 Leyenda Corona
39...HDM Super Hoyo
40... Havana Sunrise (Miami Made)
41...V Centennial 500
42...La Vieja Habana Torp
43...La Luna African Fuerte 4
45 La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perfecto
46 El Rey Del Mundo Robusto
47 LGC Maduro DC
49 El Rey de Florez DC
51 Leon Jiminez Maduro Churchill (Scott)
52 Henry Clay Robusto H2000
53 CAO eXtreme Robusto
54 Partagas Short ISOM (4/01)
56 Sancho Panza Non-Plus (ISOM)
57 - LaGloria Cubana Soberanno Maduro
58 - Cuesta Rey Cabinet 1 Maduro (this is probably a '98)
60 - Mayorga Churchill (Scott)
61 - H. Upmann Caronas major (ISOM)(2,2000)
62 - Cuesta-ray pyramid 9
63 - Indian Tabac camaroon fig.
64 - Punch robust
65 - 5 Vegas robust

Hope this helps wet the appetites of the last few passers.....

Ya dancing yet Vern?? :D

Hey Darren, there's no record of you sending the box off to Mike with the included conf # of 0300 1290 0006 2883 5638

Can you please confirm whether or not you have sent it yet?

Thanks,
Dave

:) Yep I sent it. The conf at the USPS site says something about accepted Nov 7 but I gave it to them on the sixth late in the day I guess they got lazy or something but its there. From here Hbooker should get it in California on fri. or sat. :p

OK, I have been watching and now Im starting to worry.
Give to your buddies, as in a Bomb, ohh lord I will have my mailbox sandbagged and ready.
I read the entire thread on verns bomb pass, and it was hilarious and all I could only think what it was like to be a target. Gulp, I guess now I know. And from Darren R of all people. shivers...:0
Im developing a twitch er [tiCk er nevermind.:D  
Hbooker :cool:  

Runnin and fetchin the sand Bags.
You now, it's only fitting the first bomb to hit my house comes from the great folks at Cigarpass.com
Allrighty then, Concrete filled Pole - Stanless steel rivetted red flag. and a big anchor at the bottom.
I will photo the fallout.
wait a minute - a bomb oh lord, and my wife was not bothered by my participation on the board here.
hey I can have the 24 year old fetch it.!
Yeah that's it..

You know right before a holiday the mail was running a bit late to the office, Im thinking ahh I will just close and go home early not much happening. Right at that point I hear this sound it was a familiar sound like a train and a piccolo pete combined. Hmm I'n not in Afganistan so it couldn't be military or could it?
I plumb forgot what address I gave and Bam My receptionest's desk was hit by a Darren Bomb.
After getting out the contact cement and repairing the cosmetic dammage I  had to sit back and recoperate.
After I dragged my self home and  changed into clothes that where not damaged. I handled business.
Now I know exactly what it's like to be hit.  Many thanks.

So I open the box and there is Daves phone number on the tupper. Well I had to call him and say HI is this Dave?
uhh Yeah this is Dave.
-Hi I just found this Big Box and it had your phone number on the lid of a tupperware thingy with a bunch of cigars in it....

(I Told him it was me!)

Gotta love that Dave! Knowing that I have a pass headed his way I had to be extra special nice..

Puts:
#66 Tipperllo Exclusivito (ooh no!)
#67  White Owl
#68  AYC Crystal
#68 Backwoods....

(OK.. OK not funny)  

REAL Puts;
#67 Henery Clay
#67 Don Diego
#68 PAM Box Pressed HMMM Yummy!
#69 PorLaranaca M&G torp
#70 AF Cuban Corona
#71 CAO Extreme Maduro Toro (My favorite!)

Takes
#3  Hemingway SS
#11 af Florafina 858
#47 La Gloria Cubana Maduro
#62 Cuesta-Ray Pyramid #9

I will have the box Sent on in the .am tuesday.
I still do not understand how I can let a partagas short leave my house.....Oh the humanity of it all....

Hbooker

Yeah, imagine my surprise when I'm sitting at home with the fiancee watching Shrek when I get a call. I check the caller ID. It says "California Call". Hmmmm, I don't know anyone in CA. Against my better judgement (thinking it must be a telemarketer) I answer the phone. Low and behold - it's Mike! I figured I'd put my phone number on the box for security. I never figured anyone would actually call me! What a pleasant surprise. I don't expect anyone else to call me, but I have to say - it was very cool. Thanks Mike!

Well Dave - Looks like you're next. Then on to Vern and finally, this baby gets to come home. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Oh man, I already peed my pants. I can't wait to get a hold of this pass and send it to my buddy vern!

VA 322 076 049 US
This is either a secret code or Insurrance info I can't remember ?
You have the conf #

Enjoy,
And thank you for including me in the pass.

Mike Leahy
Hbooker