• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Give To Your Buddies - Double Box Pass

Hey HB, there's no record of that # being used yet. Have you shipped?

Can you tell I'm getting antsy?

Dave :p

Yes it's shipped.
The ditzy Blonde didn't scan the number, she scanned the Insur number though so that should help.
The next location will probably scan the id.
I wouldn't worry I have had really good luck with the Post office.
It's on the way baby!

I don't know if I'm jumping the gun or not... Does this mean it was delivered? At 5:29 in the morning??

Your item arrived at 5:29 am on November 17, 2001 in PORTLAND, OR 97202. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Lemme know what's going on Dave!

Dancin' away...
Dave (such a great name) :sign:

Still no change in the tracking status. I can't imagine that they delivered it at 5:30 - so I assume that it just arrived at the post office. Bummer. If I'm right, that means we need to wait at least until Monday

Arrrrrggghhhhh! :( :angry: :( :angry:

Next pass is going strictly UPS - I swear

Dave

Holy Smokes, PurosDave - your mailman delivers at 9:00am?? ?? ?

You entered 0300 1290 0006 2883 5645

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:09 am on November 17, 2001 in PORTLAND, OR 97202 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the post office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I feel lucky if I get mine by 4:00 pm!

BTW, GO GET THAT BOX!!!!!

LOL
Dave  :D [/B]

Actually my address for passes is the office, so we don't get mail on Saturday. I'm sure Dieon (our mailman) will bring it by today. We have a damn good relationship, he brings me boxes and I give him a nice cigar while he's walking his route.

Oh, and the mail does not get here at 9:00 am, usually around 2:00. I will post as soon as it gets here! How's that bomb shelter coming along Vern? You are going to need it!!!!
:p

Woo Hoo! Keep us posted buddy! I can't wait for this baby to get home. Besides that fact that I've heard Vern is a pretty good bomber!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p
Dave :thumbs:

I promised Dave that I wouldn't open ti when he handed it off to me, Now I just hope it don't blow up my truck as I just did a bunch of work on it. I build a pretty good shelter to keep the destruction to a mininum when I got a package from Devin but I have been reinforcing it for the last week...I hope it holds.. :cool:

OK, I am done with the box and hopefully Vern will come and pick up his "gift" along with the pass. Here are my takes and puts:

Took:
#23 Partagas Mille Fleurs
#56 Sancho Panza Non-plus
#58 Cuesta-Rey #1 Maduro
#60 Mayorga Churchill

Put:
#72 Bolivar Fuerte Palmita
#73 Jose Piedra Corona (isom)
#74 Rafael Gonzalas Panateles Extra (isom)
#75 Puros Indios Pyramid #2 Maduro
#76 La Luna LHB Robusto (Original batch)
#77 Royal Jamaica New York Plaza

Thank you Dave for including me in the pass!

Hey Dave, anyone ever tell you that you're a cigar passing STUD?!?!

Nice transactions there buddy!

When do you expect to pass it off to Vern?
It's getting closer, I think I can smell it!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Dave :)

Hey Vern! Buddy! Pal! Where are ya??!!??!!

I fell asleep on the couch and was woken up by my nether regions. Yea, you guessed it! They were doin' the Pee Pee Dance!!

What's the status? Did you survives Dave's bomb?? Will yours be even better (hint hint)?

Hopin' to hear from you soon,
Dave :p :sign: :p :sign:

Well DaveWF I know you have been waiting for me to post but I just got out of Intensive care and things are still a little blurry,the room is kindas spinning and the keys on the keyboard are dancin around a bit, i remember driving away from Dave's and stopping by a friends on the way home as I figured between the two of us we could defuse any device Dave had planted,we safely removed the contents from the box but then just as I was pealing back the cover from the gift box it happened,Oh the humanity,Oh the smoke,Oh I got to go lay down now.
Will post again when I can....OH MY

Ok now where is my hand truck..I am just getting ready to take this baby to the shipper,if it turns out to be too heavy for UPS I will have to look into trucking companys. Tried to do what PuroDave did to me and put in what I would want to recieve. Took me a while to find the right box and even then I had to remove most of the packing material. As agreed I removed my ten percent for the pass , but don't worry Dave, I only took out the ISOMs and Fuentes as I know that you don't care for these. :D

Hey Anything for my buddy Vern. Seriously, since this was your idea - if you wanted an extra choice or three, by all means help yourself. Your idea - you earned it!

Let me know what your transactions are so I can update my inventory.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I can't wait!
Dave :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well I guess it's time to post my takes and puts.
Takes.
Perdomo reserve #45
Indian tabac #63

Puts.
El Orginal torp
Indian tabac DC Tubo
Mygora High Octane

I didn't put numbers on these as I am last and figured Dave could figure it out.
UPS ground will take about a week because of the holidays. Tracking # 1Z9441850338548469
19 bucks for shipping, I guess that Turkey I put in there must have upped the cost of shipping. Hopefully it will stay frozen till it gets there Dave.
Damn I just remembered that I forgot to take out any of them extra cigars...Enjoy my friend. Exellent pass.
Thanks again Purodave.

Back