• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be a daddy...She's been Induced!

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
About 2 years ago my girlfriend got pregnant while I was in college....certainly not the best time in terms of stability. I started a thread about it, but cant seem to find it. Long story short....she lost the baby in the first tri-mester, and I chose not to really speak about it again.

Well, I got the news right after Christmas that in fact....she is pregnant again, about 9 weeks she thinks. Not planned, but I'm at least more stable than I was back then. Three pregnancy tests over a week is proof enough for me...meeting with the OBGYN (sp?) on Thursday at 9:15am....wish me luck!

....God, I hope it's a boy!... I'm excited!!!

:D

Congrats to the both of you Jake, keep us informed as things move along........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats! Don't worry, you will love the baby no matter the sex. If it is a girl, she will quickly have you wrapped.

Good luck.

Ken

Congrats Jake! Don't listen to Ken........ Boys are a hell of a lot easier to raise than girls.

gratz man, it's a wonderful thing to be a dad! My faïencee gave birth to my 1st June 1st 2010 :thumbs:

Thats great news! Keep us up to date. Make sure you get caught up on your sleep now, you wont get much after the little one is here. :)

Congrats Jake. Let us know if you need anything. My wife enjoyed, or rather found useful, those "What to Expect..." books.

Congrats! This is great news.

My wife and I had our first in September and I can't imagine not having him in our family.

God, I hope it's a boy!... I'm excited!!! :D

I said the same thing, but that little heart beat in the doctor office speaker is a great feeling.

Congrats, Jake! :thumbs:

Boy or girl, I know you'll love it ... well, most of it.

Woo hoo! Good shooting Tex! :p But seriously, congratulations man, I'm really happy for you. :thumbs: Keep us posted on here, okay?

Congrats! Kids are the best, my twins will be 3 next week.

You think you are happy now, just wait until the first ultrasound, and then when you hear the heart beat for the first time...Keep us posted on how the pregnancy is going.