• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Virginia

:p , I am upset cause I can't come to Virginia you Lars Basher you. :p

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a good time, and I am saddened that I shall not be there to enjoy it. ???

Just kidding buddy! Sorry you can't make it but I'm sure you Texan's will get together soon!! ;)

Well, I had a nice surprise sitting on my desk today when I came to work!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, nothing like the smell of nicely aged isoms in the afternoon!!!

We are now 29 days away! Look forward to seeing you there! :D

****Update****

More cigars arrived today!! Looks like gift packages for all who attend!!

:D

Nah! I pulled the trigger for this one!!

Something from 97, something to age, and also, if they get here, something special for a couple of you guys! :D

Dang Lee...better get to the mail before your better half does. I'd hate for her to get a hold of the Credit Card bill before you can hide it. You being in the dog house for the Herf wouldn't be a good thing. :sign:

Emo

at the rate he's going we may need to move the herf to the dog house so he can attend ;) :D

gws3 said:
at the rate he's going we may need to move the herf to the dog house so he can attend ;) :D
:sign: ROTFLMAO :sign:

:lookup: :0 :lookup:

Emo

:( ??? I got to stop reading this, it's driving me crazy that I won't be there. Hmmm...maybe if I tell the Boss I'm gona be sick that day. Oh, wait ..better not tell him ahead of time. :0 Seriously, sounds like it's going to be a great time by all, wish I could be there.

(3 hour drive to Richmond, 4-5 hours smokin and drinkin, 3 hour drive home.......ok Night in Richmond then drive home...... that makes it 2 days out sick.... guess not, not old enought to retire yet)

LMAO!!

I'm not in the dog house yet!

Wascal, sorry you can't make it but there should be others!!

:D

***** Update*****

Incoming!! More Connies, Bill!! :sign: :sign:

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

:sign:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
***** Update*****

Incoming!! More Connies, Bill!! :sign: :sign:
Mmmmm, more Connies! If anyone has "too many" Connies, send em this way. DOH...normally I save mooch attepts for the good stuff, but in this case I know Lee has a bunch of Connies, and too many great smokes to bother with Connies anytime soon. LOL

Emo

I was joking about the Connies! Something a little better than Connies, guys! :sneaky:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I was joking about the Connies! Something a little better than Connies, guys! :sneaky:
Who's kidding? I wasn't for sure. Throw in a Cloibri cutter and a nice torch and I'll forget this every happened. :0

Emo

Emo, Sam has been giving me hell about bringing Connies!

I love Connies, but that isn't what I'm bringing! :0