• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Virginia

my room situation is taken care of. i talked to the wife and she says i get to sleep at home that night. lol!! :D ;)
so we're looking at 5 wild and crazy guys? (or is that 1 wild and crazy guy and 4 normal guys?).
i will get goodie bags ready based on this number. any more attendees please let me know.

Just made my reservation to stay in "A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!" :D

I haven't bothered looking for a room yet. I like to live dangerously. LOL. Lee, Looks like i might be back in Norfolk for another 5 weeks soon afterwards. I'll letcha know.

Emo

Well, I really went nuts today and pulled the trigger on more good stuff. I am now telling myself to stop! No more! I have enough!

Ok, now I just need to hide the CC from myself! :sign: :sneaky:

Sammy, you coming or what?

I won't really know until the last minute. If I can't pull the trigger until the last minute and can't get a seat for dinner I'll just sit outside and watch you fools through the window and burn an absolutely ancient Esplendido while drinking MD 2020 out of a paper bag.
I've got a business to run and me better have is big wheel around here, black tie events and the like and the odd "gotta have it Monday" often whack out me weekends at the last minute. Hope to.
NA :sneaky:

That sounds like a maybe, then! I'll make reservations for a big enough group to get you in. Just ask them if they know where the nuts are herfing, drinking and taking pictures. Oh yeah, and mooching!

Let me know if you need directions, Sam!

Lee :D

Directions? To Richmond? Let's see, I hang a right on I95 and stop when it starts to smell bad, right?
:sign:
NA :thumbs:

sam,
work,shmork, it's herfin' time.
get on down here :D

I have a feeling that there are going to be too many 'gars to be smoked by all in a 72 hour period. Anyone have an idea or two to spice things up? My idea is this, how bout a blind trade? Say 2 cigar's put. 1 for that night, one for the ride home the next day(for those of us travelling). The gars go into an indvidual baggie, each with a piece of paper with the gars name in it. Then into seperate paper bags. Waddaya guys think?

Emo

Hmmm, 5-6 herfers. 2 Partagas culebras in my pass. Dumb luck? I think not. Divine intervention? Quite possibly.

Emo

What time are we looking to hook up on Saturday guys? ???

I'm leaving the Shadow Mansion early Saturday morning (was thinking of driving down Friday evening after work, but I don't want to deal with the traffic on I-95 on a Friday).

I'll be leaving Portsmouth early Saturday morning so I can see the sites. I'll give you my cell phone to call once you hit the city.

Emo

I'll give you guys my cell # at some point and we'll try to get together in the early evening. As far as reservations go, I was thinking about making them for 5-6pm to beat the big crowds. How's that sound?