• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Early start for me as I'm heading to West Point shortly as I have my second COVID-19 vaccine this morning at 0700. A lot of my friends told me to drink plenty of water for the past few day prior to taking the shot, some of it even had barley and hops in it, LOL. Enjoy all...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars tonight. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites. Hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying primo stogies. Tomorrow, I'll probably meet the fellas for a cigar or two at Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY. Sunday, Beth and I are going to spend some time at the American Legion in New Windsor, NY as they are hosting a corned beef and cabbage dinner:
There will be a corned beef and cabbage dinner served at the Post Home on Sunday, March 14, 2021. The dinner begins at 1PM and lasts until the food is gone. $5 per plate at the door
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend overall, met the guys at Aroma Cigar Room for a couple of stogies on Saturday and then yesterday, Beth and I spend the afternoon at the American Legion Post 1796 in New Windsor, NY. The Legion had a great St. Patrick's Day celebration and the reuben sandwiches were spot on. The Irish dancers were a big hit and the bag piper was the frosting on the cake. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy....... 🍀

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we have some crappy weather coming our way for the next few days:
We're in the market of buying a new Jeep and that'll have to wait now until Saturday which looks like the next nice weather day here in the Hudson Valley. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

We're in the market of buying a new Jeep and that'll have to wait now until Saturday which looks like the next nice weather day here in the Hudson Valley. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there...... 👍
They are REALLY Proud of the new Jeeps. Hopefully you can get a good deal!!!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday. Beth and I stayed home last night and enjoyed homemade reuben sandwiches and and a couple of Newburgh Brewing Cream Ales. Hopefully next year, we'll be able to go out in full force to a local Irish pub and enjoy. Still undecided which cigar lounge we're going to this evening. Got invites to Aroma Cigar Lounge and Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigar Bar, we'll see what happens later as the fellas chime in on the group text. Anyway, enjoy all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite as well....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Well, we ended up going to Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY as it was a unanimous decision by everyone on the group text. Had a great time and smoked a couple of tasty cigars. Tomorrow, Beth and I are planning on hitting the road and going Jeep shopping for a new one for me. There are a number a dealers in our vicinity, hopefully one catches my eye. Sports wise this weekend, the MLB is finishing up their Spring Training, the NHL is busy on the ice all over and the NASCAR drivers are in Atlanta with races Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy everyone, relax if you can and smoke a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a very successful Jeep shopping day. Beth and I ended coming home in a 2021 Jeep Wrangler "Willys Edition". The color is Stin-Gray and the vehicle solid as a rock. Yesterday we had friends over for Sunday funday: ribs on the grill low and slow, cigars burning and the weather was spot on. Have a great week all and enjoy....... 🍻

161377805_10219616751953369_9041883812966209337_n.jpg

162799727_3474176066141350_1363216524138152597_o.jpg

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a very successful Jeep shopping day. Beth and I ended coming home in a 2021 Jeep Wrangler "Willys Edition". The color is Stin-Gray and the vehicle solid as a rock. Yesterday we had friends over for Sunday funday: ribs on the grill low and slow, cigars burning and the weather was spot on. Have a great week all and enjoy....... 🍻

View attachment 40450

View attachment 40451
very sexy looking Jeep

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's brisk Tuesday morning. I'm heading out shortly as West Point will be conducting training today in Central Area where the Cadets live and get educated. We will activate the EOC after some of our folks shoot some blanks in the area and see how the Cadets react to it. It's an annual requirement and hopefully they react correctly: Run - Hide - Fight. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's "Hump Day". We had a good "active shooter exercise" yesterday, the majority of the cadets and cadre knew exactly what to do. After I got home last night, I took our 11 year old Weber grill apart and scrapped, wire-brushed and scrubbed the heck out of it as we do every year. We grill year round but the beast needs it's annual maintenance and it was due. Anyway, enjoy all and smoke a favorite today if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Had a busy day yesterday for sure. Mandatory training starting at 0545 for a number of security guards, MPs and other first responders. Last night, we went to Aroma Cigar Room and enjoyed a primo stogie relaxing with the fellas. Today, I'm going back to the Jeep dealer as the new vehicle has an issue with the sound system. It goes on and off continuously to include AM, FM, Sirius Radio, Navigation, etc. There must be a circuit board fault and I'm bringing it in to get the issue resolved or at least identified for repair/replacement. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy........ 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. The update on the new Jeep's sound system is that they have to order a new one from the factory. The dealership said that it'll be in this week and installed asap. Saturday, Beth and I were out and about shopping all over then stopped in Craft Draft for a couple of cold ones and then had some incredible barbecue at Handsome Devil BBQ both in Newburgh, NY:

The NASCAR races were postponed in Bristol, TN until today because of inclement weather. Truck race starts at noon and the Cup Series has a schedule start time of 1600 (4 pm). Have a great week all and enjoy...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another early morning heading to West Point in a few. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR truck race and to Joey Logano for doing the same in the Cup Race. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 🇺🇲

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's already "Hump Day". Yesterday after work, Beth and I started our Spring maintenance around the house. We started with our three season room taking the windows out and cleaning them one at a time. They are full screened and are two piece Larsen Storm windows. There's a total of nine windows and it took us a good 2+ hours to clean them all to include both doors (slider going in the house and the storm door going in the three season room). This evening, we'll be putting together the new patio furniture that we picked out from Home Depot, should look good when finished. Anyway, enjoy all and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday as well as April Fools Day. Well, we didn't start the new patio furniture yesterday as the weather didn't cooperate and today I'll be heading to the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY. It looks like tomorrow will be furniture day as I took a vacation day being we're dropping off our 2020 taxes and all. Today is also the first day for the MLB season, sucks that it'll probably get rained out here in NY as the Yankees are scheduled to take on the Toronto Blue Jays at 1305 (1:05 pm):
Enjoy everyone and try to stay dry out there....... ⚾