• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good tome at Aroma last night, the guys were out and we enjoyed top shelf cigars and all. Unfortunately, the Yankees lost in extra innings, they'll be back at tomorrow and hopefully put up a "W" instead. Enjoy your Easter weekend all and hope you get to relax with family and friends throughout....... 🐰

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already (can't believe it's so quick). We had a busy weekend with yard work on Saturday to include putting all the new outside furniture together. Yesterday being Easter, we had friends over all day to include our West Point Cadet we sponsor and his family from Augusta, ME. There was no NASCAR racing this weekend and the Yankees won on Saturday but came up short in yesterday's match up. They'll be taking on Baltimore today starting at 1835 (6:35 pm) and hopefully put up a win tonight. Anyway, enjoy your week everyone and as always, be careful out there....... 👍

Good morning CP; time to go to the gym for the ole cardio workout & afterward getting my first dose COVID vac @ 10 this morning.
They promised me I wouldn't turn into Godzilla after I get the shot.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as usual and it looks like we'll have another beautiful Spring day today according to NOAA:
Congrats to the Yankees on the 7 - 0 win last night over the Orioles, let's cheer them on again tonight and hopefully they do a repeat. Enjoy all...... ⚾

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, they'll play the Orioles once again tonight and hopefully the brooms come out. It's definitely looking like today and tomorrow will be great weather day so enjoy it and smoke a favorite outside if you get the chance....... 🌞

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 (yes, I said 0400) and it's another early day at West Point. I have an early meeting to attend and then I'm going to post this year's "Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16" event on Facebook as well as on here and a couple of other cigar boards. I have all the regulars that have chimed in, called me and sent me messages pre-signed up. Just as we do every year, we'll find a way to accommodate everyone that attends this great event. I see that the Yankees came up short in the 11th inning last night, 4 - 3 loss always hurts after coming back being down. They're off tonight and will take on the Rays in Tampa tomorrow evening. This evening, we'll be heading to Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY to see everyone and sit back with a couple of stogies and all. Anyway, enjoy all and be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was hoppin' and Sinatra was jammin' in the back ground. The Yankees are in Tampa this weekend starting with today's game at 1510 (3:10 pm) and the NASCAR drivers are in Martinsville, VA with racing tonight and tomorrow evening as well. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We all had a busy weekend: Saturday, I went to a dear friend's house and enjoy tasty BBQ, great cigars and all; yesterday, we had our West Point Cadet over that we sponsor and enjoyed pizza from Prima Pizza in Cornwall, NY. I got the Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 16 post done on Facebook as well as a couple of cigar boards. It's already SOLD OUT and the stand-by list is activated. We will welcome other guests to attend, they simply will not get a "Goodie Bag", as the first 250 guests receive them. Congrats to the Yankees on their win yesterday and also to Martin Truex Jr. for getting the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race that was rain delayed from Saturday evening. Have a great week all and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I need the additional time now to catch up on all the updates from our upcoming Quad State Herf here and on Facebook. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night against the Blue Jays, lets hope for a repeat tonight. Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Got home from work yesterday and I cut the grass for the first time this year. The yard looks great as Beth as spread 15+ bags of mulch so far in the flower beds and she said she'll finish up the other 4 1/2 bags today. I see that the Yankees came up short last night, lets go fellas and put up a "W" as they have a day game today starting at 1307 (1:07 pm). I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 🍻

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening smokin' and jokin'. The Yankees lost the game yesterday in extra innings 5 - 4, their off today and will be taking on the Tampa Bay Rays this weekend at home in the Bronx starting tomorrow night. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Friday! We had a great evening at Aroma, most of the regular crew was out and enjoying primo stogies. It's been raining since yesterday here in the Hudson Valley and according to NOAA, it'll continue through today:
Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees are taking on the Rays here in NY; the NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA with racing tomorrow and Sunday; and NY Rangers are taking on the NJ Devils both days (home and away). I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... 👊

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a productive weekend overall: Saturday, I stopped by Kassel Supply Inc and ordered a yard of 3/4" white stone; stopped in at Ramos Upholstery shop to get our dining room chairs & bench redone (ordered material - 3 weeks and then will drop off pieces to get reupholstered); then came home to split a cord of wood by hand to stay in shape and get some wood ready for the fire pit. Yesterday, Beth and I took a ride through the country side and then stopped in to Craft Draft to have a couple of cold ones. Came home to watch the NASCAR race and a big congrats to Alex Bowman for grabbing the checkered flag at the end. The Yankees did not fair to well this weekend but the NY Rangers took both games from the NJ Devils. Have a great week all and enjoy...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's looking like we'll be having a nice Spring day here in the Hudson Valley. The Yankees are back at it tonight starting at 1835 (6:35 pm) versus the Atlanta Braves. Lets hope the bounce back and put up a few "W"s for a change. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night over the Braves 3 - 1, lets cheer them on tonight and see them do it again. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's a chilly 32°F (22°F with the wind chill) here in the Hudson Valley. I see that the Yankees came up short last night loosing to the Braves 4 - 1, let's hope they bounce back tonight against the Indians with a "W". We'll be heading over to the Aroma Cigar Room this evening to see the fellas and enjoy a couple of primo stogies. Enjoy all and keep warm...... 👍