• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's Friday! A number of us went over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars as they opened up their outside seating yesterday. It was good seeing the local S/BOTL and it's great that things are starting to get back to normalcy. Newburgh Brewing also put out that they'll have outside table area starting this evening as well:

Enjoy the weekend all and hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or........ 🇺🇸

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend overall: West Point Graduation went off without a hitch (I actually got to drive in the convoy - press corps); smoke a couple of top shelf stogies; found a new brewery in Sugarloaf, NY yesterday; finished up the weekend in Newburgh at the waterfront and a stop at the brewery. Hopefully it's a quiet week and things start to get back to normal. Enjoy everyone and continue to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day according to NOAA:
Today - Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
I hope you all have a great day and get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's already "Hump Day". Ordered a new man cave for the backyard yesterday, replacing the old 8' x 12' shed (been there for probably 20+ years) with a new 10' x 16' model from Stoltzfus Structures, LLC (Amish built out of PA): https://www.mysheds.com/
They're custom built and take an average 6 weeks to done and delivered depending what features you want. Should be nice when it arrives and I know that we'll have years of smoking enjoyment as well. Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's already "Hump Day". Ordered a new man cave for the backyard yesterday, replacing the old 8' x 12' shed (been there for probably 20+ years) with a new 10' x 16' model from Stoltzfus Structures, LLC (Amish built out of PA): https://www.mysheds.com/
They're custom built and take an average 6 weeks to done and delivered depending what features you want. Should be nice when it arrives and I know that we'll have years of smoking enjoyment as well. Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 👍
thats a really neat idea for a man cave. you'll have to post some pics once its up!

NICE!! Did you get the one with the porch and cupolas? That makes the 10-year-old kid in me want to hang a "No Gurls!" sign on the front. :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. They have put out a couple of tables out front of the shop as well as the beach out back is ready. It's nice to see things are starting to get back to normal, just taking it slow to ensure that there's not a second round ove the COVID hit the area. Enjoy all....... 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night as a number of the regulars were there enjoying cigars and a couple of drinks. We have a BBQ planned for today at work to around 1200 (noon). All the folks that have been working non-stop in the EOC said it was time to fire up the grill, so were having a pot luck luncheon. We're having hot dogs, hamburgers, kielbasa, ribs, venison steaks, rice and beans, potato and macaroni salads, deserts of all sorts, etc. We'll have 25+ attending and I'm sure that guests will show up as we have plenty of food. Sports wise this weekend, the NASCAR drivers are in Talladega, AL which is always a fun race to watch as it's the largest track on the circuit. Anyway, enjoy your weekend everyone and hope you get to relax as well....... 🙂

Good morning everyone. Way to early to be up on a day off but it was my turn to wake up when the 3yr old came in this morning. Currently smoking two pork butts for dinner tonight but other then that not much going on here in Maryland.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. It was a great weekend starting with our BBQ at work on Friday. Saturday morning, I headed over to Plum Point Park and met a couple of the guys from the cigar shop to enjoy a couple of stogies: https://www.orangecountygov.com/1478/Kowawese-Unique-Area-at-Plum-Point
Yesterday, Beth and I adventured out and then came home to relax out back. The NASCAR race was rescheduled for today at 1500 (3 pm) because of rain and it will be televised on FOX. Have a great week everyone and I hope you enjoy a favorite or two through out it........ 🙂

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's gonna be another hot one today according to NOAA:
Today - A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 96. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
Congrats to Ryan Blaney for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race winning by a nose. The third place car of Aric Almirola actually crossed the finish backwards as they crashed at the end:
Have a great day all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the MLB has made the official announcement to return to play ball which will have the players reporting for training by July 1, and then a proposed 60-game regular-season schedule hopefully beginning on July 23 and 24:
It's good to see some good news out there instead of all the hate and crime lately. Anyway, enjoy everyone........ 🍺

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies. It's always great to see the local S/BOTL and check up on my pals to make sure all is going good. Enjoy all and stay safe...... 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the regulars were out and it was great to see some old friends join us. Things are starting to get back to normal, still have to be careful and ease back in slowly. This weekend, NASCAR has a busy schedule starting tonight racing at Pocono Raceway:
Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to relax as well....... 🍺

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. It's going to be a short week as Uncle Sam is giving us Friday off for the 4th of July weekend celebration. Unfortunately, not to many towns are having parades, festivities or fireworks this year. A year to remember and tell our grand kids about. It was a good weekend for NASCAR, there was racing all day yesterday and part of Saturday (rain postponed one race which ran yesterday morning). Anyway, enjoy your week all and be safe out there........ 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it looks like we'll have a couple more days of rain then some sunshine according to NOAA:

I know we can use the rain and all as the rivers are low, fingers crossed we have some sun on the 4th to at least get the BBQ going. Have a great day everyone and hopefully we can squeeze a cigar in the day somewhere........ 🍺

Good morning everyone, coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". We actually have tomorrow left to work and then we have a 3 day weekend. Unfortunately, no one is having any Independence Day festivities as a result of the current COVID-19 situation. We'll make the best of it and make up for it next year. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. It's going to be a short week as Uncle Sam is giving us Friday off for the 4th of July weekend celebration. Unfortunately, not to many towns are having parades, festivities or fireworks this year. A year to remember and tell our grand kids about. It was a good weekend for NASCAR, there was racing all day yesterday and part of Saturday (rain postponed one race which ran yesterday morning). Anyway, enjoy your week all and be safe out there........ 🙂

My internet was being wonky yesterday, so couldn't reply to this. We were in Germany over the weekend and AFN actually showed all of the races. I was able to enjoy the Trucks and Xfinity races, but with the lightning and then the rain, I had to call it quits at midnight over here. I was driving all day soon after waking, and had to get some sleep. Sounds like typical Pocono, though. That used to be my "home track" when I was growing up in NEPA.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Thursday which means we'll be back at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or....... 👍