• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Woke up this morning to a nice dusting of snow outside, so I took out the shovel for the first time this year and made some noise. I'm sure those knuckleheads will be out this morning driving to the City as normal and there will be an accident here and there especially going over the mountain to work. Oh well, it happens every year until folks realize that you have to slow down when the roads get slippery. Anyway, be safe out there and enjoy...... :D :thumbs: :p

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on! Well, it's 10 days till Christmas and I hope everyone is getting all of their holiday shopping done, secret santa mailings out and everything to have enjoy this festive season. As they say, don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy this time of the year.......

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. Well, I just checked NOAA and the are saying that today's high will be 28 degrees and breezy. I can hardly wait till the spring comes back and all this cold is behind us. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo ceegars and talking about this past Saturday's Army / Navy game. If you're in the area and have the time, stop on by and smoke one or two with us and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, we had a good time last night reminiscing about last weekend's Army / Navy Classic as well as enjoying a couple of primo stogies. Tomorrow will be the beginning of this year's Bowl games which is a great time to watch college football. Also tomorrow, Isy (uptown_isy) from the Uptown Cigar Company located now in West Palm Beach, FL will be up for a holiday herf at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. We'll be starting up around 1300 (1pm) and yes, the bar will be open and the kitchen will be gettin' hot as well. I hope everyone has a great weekend, try and finish up your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so and don't forget to enjoy.......

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. Well, we are 1 week from Christmas and hopefully everyone is finishing up their holiday shopping. Today we have 3 Bowl games on starting at 1400 (2pm) and you can watch them all on ESPN. Well, today is the long awaited "Holiday Herf" at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars which will start around 1300 (1pm). I did see on Facebook that Eddie Ortega will be there as he had a cigar event last night down in Elmsford, NY. I should be a great time and I hope to see as many of you locals as possible. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. We had a great time yesterday at the Holiday Herf, it was nice to see everyone before the Christmas week started and thanks to all that came from long distances to partake. Today we have the Eagles taking on the Giants and then the Jets up against the Steelers. I hope Michael Vick is on his "A" game today and Mark Sanchez rebounds with a win for New York. Anyway, have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Well, the Eagles had one heck of a comeback over the Giants yesterday and the Jets won over the Steelers as well. Anyway, we are less than a week from Xmas and I hope the holiday shopping is coming to a close for all. I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'll be working up to this Thursday and Uncle Sam gave us Friday off. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few favorites throughout it........

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. Tonight we have another Bowl game on, it's the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl from St. Petersburg, FL with Louisville taking on Southern Miss and the start time is 2000 (8pm). I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Well, we are 3 days from Christmas and I hope everyone is finishing up your holiday shopping. I'm stopping by a local gift shop myself today and then I'm making my way to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars with my boss Joe and my best friend Bill (Bravo Lima) for dinner and then cigars. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, we all enjoyed the famous Schlesinger's "Pub Burger" last night and then smoked a couple of primo sticks afterwards. We are 2 days until Ole' St. Nick makes his annual visit so enjoy and be safe......

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso is on. Well, the big day is almost here as Rudolph and the rest of the reindeers as resting up for that big ride tonight. I wish everyone of you and your families a very merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.......

Good morning everyone, Merry Christmas. I hope all of you have a great day with family and friends around all day to enjoy it with........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Merry Christmas to you to Sir! I already have a house full of family and the friends are on the way.

If Santa read my list, I should have a french press under the tree :D .

Morning all and the Sunday special coffee (Killer Beans - Caribbean Cut-Throat) is on. As soon as I finish checkin' the web, I'll get busy fryin' bacon and flippin' a few eggs over easy for breakfast........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Really wish Jerry still had some Caribbean Cut Throat :love:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and tastes great. Yesterday was a great day filled with family, love and lots of tasty foods. Today, we have a few NFL games on which include the Jets taking on the Bears in Chicago, then the Giants taking on the Packers lastly, the Eagles taking on the Vikings. We have a major storm hittin' us today with total snow accumulation predicted anywhere from 7 to 14 inches:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&lat=41.3623&lon=-74.0273

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST MONDAY.

* HAZARDS...MODERATE TO HEAVY SNOW WITH GUSTY WINDS.

* ACCUMULATIONS...8 TO 12 INCHES...WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.

* IMPACTS...EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS DEVELOPING THIS AFTERNOON INTO THIS EVENING DUE TO SIGNIFICANT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...AND STRONG WINDS CAUSING CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW. VISIBILITIES WILL BE NEAR ZERO AT TIMES... WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS POSSIBLE.

* TIMING...LIGHT SNOW WILL BEGIN BY EARLY AFTERNOON...THEN BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND INTO TONIGHT. THE SNOW WILL TAPER OFF FROM WEST TO EAST MONDAY MORNING.

* WINDS...DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM TONIGHT...WINDS WILL BECOME NORTHWEST 20 TO 30 MPH WITH OCCASIONAL GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MPH.

Be careful out there if you're traveling in the Northeast and watch out for the other drivers as well. Enjoy your day and smoke a favorite if you get the chance...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0400 (4am). We conducted West Point's adverse weather conference call and with no doubt, it's a "Code Red" resulting from the current blizzard:

http://www.usma.edu/Weather%20Conditions/

http://www.usma.edu/Weather%20Conditions/SnowPolicy.htm

I'll wait till daylight and then get bundled up to clear the vehicles off and shovel out the walk ways and such. It looks to be a nice day to smoke a stogie in the garage / shed and then check out the other neighbors / relatives if they need help as well. I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys a few of your favorites before the New Year is here....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Well, I got the driveway, walks, trail around the house, back patio and trail to the shed all shoveled off yesterday as planned. I'm not sure if it was all the snow or that I'm getting older but it whipped my butt. We got roughly 18" to 20" of the fluffy stuff and the drifts are amazing. I might have to invest in a snow blower at the end of this season when they go on sale as this "Global Warning" thing is a bunch of garbage, LOL. Anyway, there are only 4 days left in 2010, enjoy them with a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back