• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a 2003 upgrade last year, 7 locations and 22 servers. Everything went pretty well but the potential for a major screw up is always there with MS.

Amen... My bunghole is so puckered I could cut sailing cloth with it... wish me luck, dcpromo is running right now.

I kind of miss being a Brother of the Bit, but NAH. I surely don't miss the plate spinning, keeping the domain running and the stupid user tricks. I went up a level 8 years ago. Messing with anything less than an OC12 (now) is below me. :p

BTW, we're converting our entire IP backbone from MPLS to Ethernet.

Good morning fellas and Happy April Fool's Day. Hope you all get a laugh or two from a prank you pull on a friend or family member. I know I'm plannin' on smokin' a few good ceegars today and hopefully get some BBQing in as well before the rain starts. Enjoy and I'll be back tommorrow....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

As always Saturdays are busy, have a couple of appointments to do before opeining the Store for the boss. Good thing is working at a cigar store gives me a break from the real world I do during the week. Everyone have a great April 1st.

I kind of miss being a Brother of the Bit, but NAH. I surely don't miss the plate spinning, keeping the domain running and the stupid user tricks. I went up a level 8 years ago. Messing with anything less than an OC12 (now) is below me. :p

BTW, we're converting our entire IP backbone from MPLS to Ethernet.

Just did this myself. Did not want to switch, however, redback does not play well with Ciscos MPLS implementation. Good luck. Where do you work that you dont see anything below OC12?

-gp

Morning everyone and the coffee is on. Hopefully everyone put their clocks forward by an hour or your late for somethin'. :D
I hope your Sunday is going to be great and you get to smoke a couple of great ceegars today and wash them down with something nice and cold....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning, Charlie.

Smoked that Anejo you gifted me yesterday with the lovely Beth. Man, it was great. The only problem was it burned my fingers ;) She says thanks, also.

Have a great day and week, brother.

Good morning all and I'm glad you enjoyed the Anejo Tom. It was a super day yesterday for it. I too smoked the A.F. 858 SG that you gifted me as well and then later on I smoked a La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve "P" Cuban Cafe.

http://www.perdomocigars.net/perdomoreserve.html

Both of them were great smokes and I finished the evening off with a glass of Port and watched the Sopranos. I hope you all have a great week and get to smoke a few of your favorites through out....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Once again Mayorga in the pot. Good morning so far!

Morning all - Hope your Monday is going well and it wasn't too tough getting out of bed this morning...

I'm already at work, getting a few things done before while it's still nice and quiet.

Well actually it's not that quiet...I've got Hendrix on the internet radio playing some jam version of "Born under a bad sign"...Something about the way he plays...it's almost spiritual.

I just had to take a quick break and crank it up!

Good morning all and as you guessed it, the coffee is on. I'm almost done with the last of the Killer Beans Caribbean Cut-Throat that I've been drinking and it's time to call Mr. Jerry. Today's weather report is rain and in the low 50s which is not really that bad. We need rain and the temps could be in the 30s. Have a super day and I'll see you all in the morning....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good mornin' all and hope you day will be great. I'm enjoying a full pot of espresso cause I needed that extra jolt this morning. Plannin' on smokin' an A.F. Short Story on the way to work, life doesn't get much better than this....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Enjoy!!!

It's snowing harder now then any day this past winter. Almost a white out condition but it will only last for an hour......so they say.

Morning everyone, the coffee is on and fresh biscuts are in the oven as we speak. I wish all of you a super day and smoke one of your favorites if you get the chance...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning Charlie Boy! Americano next to me with a homemade "EggMcVaron" hmm good.

Heading to the links today after finishing up a listing I put on the market yesterday New Home for SALE nice and sunny in the NW, temps should get to the mid 60's. M's took the series from the Angels with a great performance from Jarrod Washburn. My 8 year old was in his glory he loves bazebol.

Have a great day everyone! "Smoke em if you got em", I know I will today!

Good morning everyone and TGIF!

Hope all of you have a super weekend and smoke a few great ceegars when the time is available. All you S/BOTL that are attending the Baltimore Herf, hope you have a blast. Oh yeah, the coffee is on....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

I do plan on enjoying myself in Baltimore. If you want to stop down I'll put you up. Oh yeah, the coffee is almost gone, at least the first pot. :)

Morning everyone and wishing you all a super Saturday. All you S/BOTL that are attending the Baltimore Herf, have a safe drive a enjoy yourselves to the fullist. Wish I could be there but I have other things are on my schedule today. The espresso coffee is on later on there should be a few cold ones dissapearring as well....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning to all. Getting ready to go to work, man I hate working the weekend! :angry: Enjoy your cigars today :thumbs:

Morning all and Anthony, I know how you feel. As soon as this place (West Point Military Academy) is in full field training schedule, we'll be working 7 days a week as well. Right now we are working OT on saturdays and starting this week we get OT weekdays as well. The Firsties (Senior Class) starts turning in their field gear that they have had for the past 4 years and there is around 860 graduating and each of them have roughly 38 pieces of equipment, you do the math. Once we get the equipment back, we check each piece to see if it is servicable, re-box it all and get ready to issue out to the new freshmen class that should arrive here in June. They are expecting roughly 1450 new Cadets this year and we have to be ready for them with a complete issue of everything. Well, enough of the rambling, I'm gonna enjoy the day with a few ceegars, BBQ, watch the NASCAR race from Texas and wash it all down with a few cold ones. Hope everyone has a good on and gets to smoke a few of their favorites. Oh yeah, the coffee is on........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.