• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all up and drinking some coffee before I head out to the golf course on this fine frosty 33 degree day(I hope it warms up fast)
Hope everyone has nice relaxing day today and enjoy those smokes. :thumbs: Well gotta go and dawn the long underwear and out the door!

Good morning all and hope your week goes by smoothly and as planned. Take a break now and then and smoke a couple of your favorites and wash em' down with a few cold ones. Got a pot of coffee brewin' right now and fresh biscuts in the oven. As soon as I finish this, I'm going to make a batch of cream beef for those biscuts. Hellava way to start the day, enjoy........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Ahhh gotta love spring break for those of you with kiddos! The bickering, yelling and screaming........ I can't wait till the week is over. I am heading for the hot tub with the americano in hand and a RASS.

Have a great day everyone!

Good mornin' fellas and I hope your week goes by smoothly Benji. Kids are great till they make you tear your hair out force you to drinkin'. :D

Enjoy the day all and a ceegar as well when you get the chance. Got a fresh pot of coffee on and about ready to fire up an AVO Signature Double Corona. A super cigar for anytime especially in the mornin'. I've been aging a box of these babies for a good 2+ years and they are finally comin' around...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning everyone and hope your humpday goes okay. Espresso coffee is almost done which is very much needed this morning as I decided to stay up late last night and watch the tube. The weather here yesterday was super and today will be even better. Temps reached to the mid 60s and sunny which made it a great day to sit out on the deck in the evening and enjoy a great ceegar. Wish all of you the best and smoke one when the time allows..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning fellas and yes, the coffee is on and needed this morning. I'm stoppin' by Bubba's Bagel Shop on the way to work to pick up a couple of their everything bagels and then I plan on firing up a Hemingway Classic Natural for my ride into work. The weather will be in the mid 70s today with a chance of a thunder shower but that never stopped me from smoking a ceegar after work on the back deck. Plus, I love to see the lightning strikes after living down in Florida. Hope you all have a great day and get to smoke one of your favorites as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning guys, drinking a cup of coffee and catching up on the CigarPass drama. Plan on heading into Manhattan today, dropping off the wife and going to the B&M. There is just something about standing outside of the B&M on a beautiful day and enjoying the
"scenery" with a good cigar

Morning everyone and TGIF. Tommy, you definitely had great weather yesterday hangin' out in Manhattan smokin' ceegars. I plan on kickin' back tommorrow afternoon myself on the deck with a few cold ones and a couple of my favorite ceegars as well. Hope everyone has a super Easter weekend and enjoys themselves with friends and family...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Gonna see its heading to be a miserable day. Its already 76-77 degrees in the apartment with no AC since the cheap ass apartment manager wont turn it on yet. last night it hit maybe 86 degrees in here and it cooled down to what I stated earlier. So I guess I better get my smoke in early cuz the rest of the day I will have to sit in front of a fan to keep cool. :angry:

Good Saturday morning all and hope the weekend is gonna be a good one. I'll tell you one thing Loren, if I were you, I'd try and keep your ceegars somewhere located that the temp is around 70 degrees. I'd whip the apartments manager if your smokes went bad. Anyway, the coffee is on and I'm about ready to take the wife out to Denny's for breakfast and then to a number of shops to pick up the Easter meal and all the stuff that goes with it. Hope all of you have a great day and enjoy a ceegar or two....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning to you

e015.gif

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter. I already went out to Bubba's Bagel Shop this mornin' to get a variety of muffins and bagels for everyone that will probably stop over this morning to wish us a Happy Easter. The Wifey is 1 of 14 and most of them still live close by and they all have kids of thier own now. At any time there could be a house full stoppin' by which is what Sundays are for. This afternoon, a few of my relatives are comin' over for dinner and we plan on smokin' ceegars on the back deck afterwards. Hope everyone has a super day and be safe....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, hope your weekend went as planned and you got to smoke a few of your favorites. The weather up here in the Hudson valley was perfect, 60s to the 70s, sunny and a slight breeze. This is going to be a very busy week for us at work with the second half of the senior class turning in all thier field gear and with Sandhurst competion training up and all. As long as everyone puts in thier 100 percent, the boss can't ask for more. We'll be working OT every night and Saturday but I'm still gonna make it to the mini herf at Schlesingers this comin' Saturday evening, it'll hep the week go by easier with something to look forward to at the end. Hope all of you have a super week and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great weekend, e-filed the state tax at the last minute since I owed them. No matter how much I get back from the Fed or local I always owe the state. Went down into Baltimore and smoked an RP 1990 walking in the inner harbor.

Started my day with my semi-annual MD appointment. B/P 125/72 and all my lab work normal. Not bad for a 55 yr. old who drinks, smokes and eats too much. Drives my Dr. crazy. :D He claims I'm a bad influence. :laugh:

Doc.

Good mornin' all and it's good to hear that your doing great there Doc. Hope everyone got thier taxes done and didn't have to pay to much if any at all. Anyway, I've got a fresh pot of coffee on and the wifey made a coffee cake last night as well. Hope all you have a great day and you get to enjoy a smoke or two today........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning fellas, hope your hump day goes by well and all goes as planned. Got a fresh pot of espresso coffee on cause I need the kick this morning to get me going and I'm sure it will do the trick. Got an AVO #2 ready for the ride to work this morning as well which will definitely start my day off right. Lastly, enjoy a great ceegar today if you the time allows you........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning fellas, hope your hump day goes by well and all goes as planned. Got a fresh pot of espresso coffee on cause I need the kick this morning to get me going and I'm sure it will do the trick. Got an AVO #2 ready for the ride to work this morning as well which will definitely start my day off right. Lastly, enjoy a great ceegar today if you the time allows you........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks! A good morning to you sir. My expresso just finished brewing. I usually get up because of the dogs. By 5am they are prancing to go out...

Good morning to everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back