• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the coffee is on and there's still plenty of breakfast snacks left over from Christmas. If today will be anything like it was yesterday in the office, I'll be posting the official thread for the Quad State Herf III which is in less than 2 months. Start making your vacation plans now for those of you that are flying / driving in from a far. Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for a couple of cigars and a few cold ones. If your in the area, stop on by and smoke one and if not, enjoy one or two of your favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and TGIF. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning' breakfast menu. We had a great time at Schlesinger's last night with a packed house of S/BOTL. We had the usual crowd to include Tom (hudsonvalley), Rob (rob300c), Ralph (ilcchef2), Fernando (speedracer), Carlos (SaxJazzMan) and about 10 regulars that I know a number of them will be signing up here at CP upon our request. This weekend should be pretty relaxing watching some of the bowl games and catching up on some lost sleep. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend as well and enjoys a favorite or two when you can........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. I just got up a little while ago and updated the guest list for the Quad State Herf and with the regulars and the S/BOTL that have signed up, we're at around 40 guests already. I know that once I post the event on the other cigar boards today, We'll be hittin' the max of 85 guests in no time. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a couple of your favorites...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good Morning Charlie!

Its been awhile bro but I am back! Its going to be a beautiful day here on the Island of Maui. Yesterday was overcast most of the day but we had a great pool day. Planning on heading to the Wailea side of the island today to watch the Bryan Brothers do a tennis exhibition and clinic. Should be a fun filled day.

Waiting for the Beach Walk cafe to open to get my cup of joe and some fresh cut pineapple hmmm good :D

Have a great day everyone I'll check in tomorrow.

Aloha from Maui

BenjieV

Good morning all and it's great to hear from you Benjie. I know your havin' a blast in Maui and I wish I was there with you smokin' on the beach and enjoying the sun. Well, I got a fresh pot of coffee on, as a matter of fact, I have a pot of some special joe that my Secret Santa sent (Southern Comfort). Quite tastey and it's the perfect blend for breakfast to go along with some fresh danishes. Today should be another relaxing one filled with football and BBQ. They are calling for 3 to 6 inches of snow tonight so I might have another day off tomorrow which I planned on working to get some end of the year stuff done in the office. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a couple of your favorites...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy New Years!!!!!

Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State Quad State

Good morning all and yes, it's New Years eve. I've got a fresh pot of coffee on and we just concluded the West Point Adverse Weather conference call and it is presently rated a "Code Red" until 10am:

USMA Snow Policy (Non-emergency positions)

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED UNTIL (slated time)" Employees should not report until the announcement time. Supervisors will excuse absences without charge to leave for all employees affected whether or not leave was previously approved. Employees who do not report for work by the announced time will be charged leave for the remainder of their absence if it was properly requested and approved.

http://cgi.usma.edu/WeatherConditions/

Once I get in the office, the day will fly by and the next thing I know, I'll be smoking on of my favorite cigars and then washing it down with a cool drink. I hope everyone has a safe New Years Eve and enjoys a few of your favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy New Years!!!!!!

Good morning all and Happy New Years to all my S / BOTL. I've got a fresh pot of joe brewin' and about to fry up some kelbasi with eggs and rye bread. Had a great time last night at one of my sister-in-laws tasting all sorts of foods and watching bowl game after bowl game. Then around 11:30pm we went out to the village of Cornwall where they had their own version of the ball dropping. Presently it's raining and they are calling for a rain / snow mixture:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

New Year's Day: Periods of rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 37. South wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Tonight: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

So it looks like today will be about the same as last night, bowl games all day with more tasey treats and cool drinks. I hope all of you have a great 1st day of the year and you get to enjoy a few of your favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hi Charlie,

Happy New Year to you!

We had a quiet night but very happy for the new year and all the good it will bring everyone. I just cooked a frittata and pancakes for breakfast for the mrs. and the kids. I am currently enjoying a very nice cup of latte. Guess what, there's only 53 days ot the HERF!!!!!! :laugh:

Good morning everyone and happy Hump Day. I've got a fresh pot of coffee on and it's bagels for breakfast today. Had a great day yesterday watching football and thanks to Tom (hudsonvalley) , we had an impromptu New Years Day mini Herf at his place with Dan-the-man, Fernando (speedracer) , Rick (rrick57) and others. We enjoyed some tastey black bean soup and raviolli lasagna along with premium cigars and a day full of college football. I hope all of you had a great day yesterday as well and you have another super one today....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It's a burrrrrr 10 degrees out and as you see, with the windchill, it feels like 1:

Current ConditionsReported from Newburgh 01/03/2008 4:45 AM EST
Temperature: 10°F -12°C
Conditions: Clear
Winds: W 6 MPH W 10 KPH
Relative Humidity: 55%
Barometer: 30.42 Rising
Visibility: 10.00 Miles 16.09 Kilometers
Feels Like: 1°F n/a

Thank god I have an office job this time of the year and I'm out of the cold. Well, since it is Thursday and all, we'll be at Schlesinger's tonight enjoying fine cigars and cool drinks. If your close by stop on over for a smoke and if not, enjoy one or two of your favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Cold this morning in lovely Lafayette, Indiana...but the suns going to blasting us all day long!

The coffee shop (K. Dees Cofffee and Roasting Co.) has about 30 people drinking their morning Cup-O-Joe and munching away on pastries. Almost time for my forth 12 oz latte, then I slow down for a few hours.

I'm getting my list ready for the beans I'll be sending to the Quad State Herf III. Killer Beans and K. Dees coffee are getting set to invade the East coast!

Have a great Friday boys!!

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Sounds great Jerry and we can hardly wait to see the fresh beans. We all had a great time last night at Schlesinger's smokin' primo stogies and talkin' big smack all night. I'm plannin' on a nice relaxing weekend but as we all know, things happen. I hope the same for everyone and you all get to enjoy a few of your favorites as well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Aloha from the pool at the Maui Marriott! Its chair claiming time 5am so I am here catching up on the news with my gang of wackos who actually pull themselves out of bed on their vacation to save chairs for their families. We should have our heads examined ???

Our coffee hut opens in 20 minutes so we all wait in anticipation. We are winding down our days here tomorrow is a travel day. A little morning sun then off to the airport and back to reality :(

Looking forward to a great year thought. Charlie I hope you have a great day I'll be thinking of you at 4 pm during our cigar break out time with the boys.

To all the rest of you enjoy the day

Benjiev

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Benji, sounds like your fun time is about to come to an end or at least relocate back home. Stay active here, it's always great to hear from you brother. Anyway, I'm staying quite busy contacting cigar owners / vendors for the upcoming Quad State Herf on the 23rd of Feb and I'm having a ball. Some day I have a feeling that I'll be doing this full time and getting paid for it. Well, today is gonna be filled with football, cigars and tastey Mexican food from a local restaurant. Life doesn't get much better than this or at least for now in the present. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a few of their favorites as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on. Today should be about the same as yesterday except that the temps should be almost 50 degrees. Another day filled with cigars, football cool drinks and tastey foods. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy a few of the finer things in life as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Glad to hear you've got a full day ahead of you stogieman. As for me, I'll be working at the coffee shop today...7 days a week for me, and I'm still loving it! Have a great weekend guys!

Good morning all and as always, there's a fresh pot of coffee on. Jerry, once in a while you'll have to take a day off or you'll burn yourself out real quick. I know that your havin' a great time right now and I'm happy for you. Anyway, I had a great weekend relaxing on the sofa and watching good football both days along with smoking some good sticks and sipping on cool drinks. Here's a new week and I hope you all have a good one and you get to enjoy a few of your favorites...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.