• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the coffee is on and I may run down to the local bagel shop (previously known as Bubbas) and pick up a half of dozen. I applaud the Patriots for their continuos winning streak and the Giants for knocking off the Packers being the under-dogs. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to smoke a few of their favorites when time allows it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. I'm not sure why but I've been up since around 0330 so I figured I might as well see what's going on line. I'll probably go into the office a little bit earlier as well since we had yesterday off and the emails never stop and I can get a jump on things. I hope everyone has a good one enjoys a favorite or two if time allows....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. I just poured my 1st cup of coffee and Beth made a nice home made coffee cake. I took the day off today to attend the funeral of my niece's mom (brother-in-law's ex-wife) Nancy. She was battling a rare form of cancer and it was just to much for her. She was only 57 years young and it is terrible that she lost her life so early. I know that eventually we all go some way but I want to live as long as I can. I hope everyone has a great day and I'll be back on later on....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry to hear about your nieces mom. I lost my mom to liver cancer at 56 way to young to die.

Sorry to hear about your neices mom. I'll say a prayer for your family. Beautiful day in the south shore of Mass. Had breakfast and getting ready to hook up with my boy and kick back and enjoy the first smoke of the day. Thinkn about Cohiba Esplendidos but you never know I always change my mind once I make my way to the humidor.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I may run down to the local bagel shop (previously known as Bubbas) and pick up a half of dozen. I applaud the Patriots for their continuos winning streak and the Giants for knocking off the Packers being the under-dogs. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to smoke a few of their favorites when time allows it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
Stogieman whats up? How did you get that yankee logo to post under your name? I've tried and resized the logo but I cant still get it to post.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. First off, br174 you can resize the logo a number of different ways. I use http://www.imageshack.us/ and you pick what size you want to resize it right there. If that still does not work, I'm sure that the answers can be found in the CigarPass.com Website Information section. Anyway, since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying the finer things in life. If your in the area and you have the time, stop on by and enjoy a cigar or two as well. If not, enjoy a couple of your favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

stoogieman, thanks for the logo info. You dont know how hard it was to ask a Yankee fan for it... :D :D :D

Good morning all and TGIF. The coffee is on and I'll be heading over to the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) in a little bit for some good Army chow. As usual, we had a great time at Schlesinger's last night filled with primo cigars and outstanding fishing stories. Not sure what is our plan for this weekend as of yet since there is no football or NASCAR scheduled. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and smokes some of their favorite cigars...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, br174, even us Yankee fans help out the other guys sometime!!!!!

Stogieman, is it true that I read in a post that you grew up in Mass.? If so shame on you for being a yankee fan. :angry:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It's true br174, I did grow up in Taxachusetts and I have been a Yankees fan since 1968 (after the Impossible Dream), an Eagles fan ever since I can remember but I still like watching the Bruins but I'm not really a big fan of hockey though. I grew up in Maynard and went to Assabet Valley Tech in Marlborough. I graduated from there in 1976 and joined the military where I spent 20 years touring the world. I haven't been back there in a good 8 years but I do stay in contact with ole' friends I grew up with. Well enough about that, the weekend is here and there's really no big sporting event on this weekend. I know that "Smokes for Less" in New Windsor, NY is having an official grand opening today so I'll probably stop over there and check them out and smoke a favorite or two. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a couple of their favorites as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday. The coffee just done and I have yet decided what's for breakfast. I have the Rolex 24 from Daytona on the TV which been going since yesterday afternoon and I'll be watching that till the finish wihich will be around 1330 (1:30pm). A few of us from Schlesinger's Cigar Bar went over to "Smokes for Less" in New Windsor, NY to check out their official grand opening yesterday which was very nice. They have a nice selection of cigars and coffee. I met Maria Santos the Northeast Altadis USA Rep who is a real nice lady. She took care of us very nicely and she knows here business. Last night was a kick back night on the sofa watching more of the Rolex which was televised till 2200 (10pm) on Speed TV. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and you get to enjoy a few of your favorites...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys all the festivities that build up to this comin' Sunday's Superbowl. I'm not sure if I'm going to go out and watch it somewhere or simply stay home and relax in my own living room. It will all depend on what's up for that day and all to include the weather and everything. Anyway, I hope all of you smoke a few of your favorites this week and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Here's the weather schedule through this Sunday and it's actually lookin' pretty good:

Tuesday: Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers this afternoon. High near 45F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tuesday night: Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 37F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Wednesday: Cloudy and windy with rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High 42F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Wednesday night: Partly cloudy skies. Low 19F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.

Thursday (24 hours): A few clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Friday (24 hours): Rain and freezing rain. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.

Saturday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Sunday (24 hours): A few clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s.

http://weather.aol.com/main.adp?location=USNY1003

I just received my selection of cigars from Smoke Mag to review for the next edition. At least I might be able to sit out on the back deck one or two days this week and do the reviews there. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and smokes a favorite or two as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. For all you S / BOTL that are planning to attend the Quad State Herf III on the 23rd of Feb, I just posted some special information on page 6 of the thread:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry605828

I hope everyone has a great day and you get to enjoy a favorite or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Things to do, places to go and hopefully....a cigar to smoke. Later guys.

Ethiopian coffee tasting mighty fine, good morning!

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. It should be another good day at the office as we are relocating a few work spaces and moving some folks from one office to another. This all entales moving computers, furniture, etc. but as we all know, 8 hours is 8 hours :D . Anyway, being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoy fine cigars this evening and exchanging the weekly fishing stories. If your in the area and you get the time, stop on by and if not, I hope you enjoy yourself as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.