• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fellas and yes, the coffee is on. Hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a great ceegar today....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning to y'all! Interesting week for me to say the least. This is my first week after 7 years that I didn't need to get up early and punch the clock. Man what a surreal experience! I feel like I'm in same weird state of deja vu although not really reminded on anything particular or previously experienced (I don't know if that really makes any sense).

The only issue is that I have been filled with so much energy (nervous anxiety perhaps) so I've been going to sleep around 4 AM for the last 2 days. The great thing is that I've been able to sleep in for as long as I want :thumbs: Now if only I could incorporate that morning cigar experience I always wanted all would be a little more special. Ah, well we all need some new goals for the future or in my case for the next day! :sign:

BTW Charlie I just love this thread ...it is so cheerful & inviting. For me writing this in diary like format has such a therapeutic value. I'm with you on the same page every morning although not that early ;)

Its a beautiful day here in Arkansas. All you Arkansas boys get out and enjoy the weather with a good smoke.

Nick

Absolutely beautiful day here in Alabama! Smoked a wonderful Rocky Patel Vintage 1992. My first, definitely not my last! Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed evening! :thumbs:

Good morning everyone and I hope all is well. Milan, I normally wake up every morning around 4:30 and I to get enjoyment / a therapeutic value as you say from giving that morning greeting here and or at work. I wish all the S/BOTL a super day and smoke one of your favorites when you get a chance....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit for grammer.

Good morning Stogieman et al. I'm off to my friends farm in VT. to boil some sap. Probably will be up all night tending the evaporator and drinking of course. Expect I'll smoke a few good ones in the Sugar Bush. Have a sweet Day.

Doc.

Good mornin' all and the Killer Beans coffee is about ready. Doc, I hope all went well as planned and no unexpected explosions. Hope everyone has a great day and gets a chance to smoke one of their favorites today....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning to all! Off the last couple days of this week. I'm home taking care of the missus (she had some orthoscopic surgery on her left shoulder yesterday). Just enjoying the day off and our beautiful Florida March weather (dry, cool, sunny...).

Hey DD, we were visiting VT once and saw a bunch of guys on the side of the road standing over a huge steaming pot of something...we stopped and asked "What are you doing"...."Boiling sap." was the answer..We all looked at each other like WTF? Boiling sap? We got back in the car and drove off thinking those Vermont folks sure are strange....ha, ha, ha. It wasn't until later that day when we asked around about the whole "boiling sap" thing that we learned that's how you make maple syrup.

Happy Thursday.

stogieman said:
Good morning everyone and I hope all is well. Milan, I normally wake up every morning around 4:30 and I to get enjoyment / a therapeutic value as you say from giving that morning greeting here and or at work. I wish all the S/BOTL a super day and smoke one of your favorites when you get a chance....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Edit for grammer.
[snapback]298671[/snapback]​

Good morning right back at ya! Stogie being that you wake up so early and I go to sleep that late we should really plan and meet one of these early/late hours for a cigar and a chat? ;-)

I am still struggling with creating a habit of a morning cigar so this could perhaps be a proper start :thumbs:

Morning all and TGIF. The coffee is on and I can't wait to have a cup. Hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to smoke a couple of their favorites if time allows.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Enjoy!!!

stogieman said:
Morning all and TGIF. The coffee is on and I can't wait to have a cup. Hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to smoke a couple of their favorites if time allows.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Enjoy!!!
[snapback]299865[/snapback]​

Ha I cought you!!! :0 Just stayed up reading a script for a movie that a friend is financing and wants me to perhaps get involved. No coffee, no cigar just read it front to cover. Well more on that later on...

Just wanted to follow up and wish all a great Friday and remind those employed :laugh: that it's unofficaly a start of the weekend. :sign:

Have a great day & catch you all later ;)

Happy Saturday morning all and hope your weekend is going great. The coffee is on and I'm about ready to go to the bagel shop. Got to work a half a day today (OT) and then I'm going to relax on the deck with a cigar and a few cold ones. The wifey is plannin' a BBQ this afternoon so things are lookin' good. Enjoy all and have a good one......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I think I'll grill myself a couple of steaks. Supposed to be in the sixty's here in NH. It's snowing in LV :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Doc.

Good Morning, drinking ice tea and watching "The Rescuers" with my 4 year-old. It just doesn't get better than this :cool:

See you all later!

Shawn

Oh - OK, so this is where you PP.

Good morning from the usually sunny San Diego. Time is 5:55 AM. It is currently raining, I have to go out and see what rain looks like :)

Looking forward to some good smokes today.

Enjoy.

Brian

Good mornin' all and hope your hump day goes great. The coffee is on and fresh muffins are in the oven. Have a great day and smoke one of your favorites if you get the chance........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Woke up after a worse sleep I had in couple of months :-( Decieded this is not going to spoil this beautiful day. Brewed up some Hazelnut creme roast coffee and for the first time avoided the cigarettes and light up a cigar. The choice was a cigar I never had before (Best Seller) & for now seems like the name is warranted! :love: Have agreat Hump day and good to see you all back here in this thread enjoying this thing of ours. :thumbs:

Dropped my car off for body repair this morning.

Damn these Invision colours are hurting my eyes. We need to get a proper CP skin back online ASAP.

P.S. I dreamed about cigars last night, although I can't really remember any details.

Good Morning S/BOTL, how goes it. As usually, the fresh coffee is on and I still haven't decided on breakfast as of yet. I'm gonna watch the weather report this evening to see if it will be okay to drive down to the City to catch the St. Patty's Day parade. If there is a chance of snow, I'm stayin' up here in Orange County. Hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a good one as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.