• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and TGIF!!!! I have a fresh pot of coffee on and most likely will be stopping by the West Point Dining Facility (mess hall) for some good Army chow this morning. Hopefully the cream beef (SOS) is not to lumpy and my favorite grill lady is making omelets. Well, tomorrow is the big game, Army vs. Navy and after yesterday's football luncheon, Coach Brock says his team is "ready to take on the Navy". It should be a good game and GO ARMY!!!! I hope everyone has a super weekend and enjoys a few of thier favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, today is the day, Army versus Navy down in Baltimore, MD. Kick off is at roughly 1200 and I think it's being televised on CBS. It should be a great game as a few of the starters said yesterday "they are ready to fight". I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a few of thier favorites and gets to see some head to head football........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO ARMY BEAT NAVY!!!!!!!

Good morning all and as we know now, Army got thier butts whooped by Navy, 38 - 3. To many interceptions and a couple of run backs will ruin your day. Oh well, there's always next year. Anyway, the coffee is on and it's snowing outside with a good inch already down and still falling. It looks like a good day for football on the TV and all the trimmin's. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys themselves as well.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah, I'm working through a sampler pack from Jerry. I actually just grinned the Caribbean Cut-Throat package for brewing tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. How do you have your coffee? Black? With sugar? With Cream?

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. To answer question Jon, I drink my coffee black to enjoy all the flavors it has to offer. I don't want to mask the true rich coffee with a sweetner or a creamer to cover it up in any way. Well, here's to another week and hope all of you have a super one. Just a reminder for those of you involved with the "Secret Santa", don't wait till the last minute to pack your gift up and get er' out late. Anyway, I hope you have a great day and enjoy a cigar of your choice....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and yes, the joe is brewin'. The weather is cold and blistery out with winds gusting up to 50 miles an hour:

Tuesday: Windy. Some snow showers and flurries possible in the morning with a chance of continued flurries later. High 33F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Tuesday night: Snow flurries early. Then partly cloudy overnight. Low 22F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday: Cloudy skies early. A few snow showers developing later in the day. Cold. High 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Wednesday night: Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 21F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Thursday (24 hours): Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the low 20s.
Friday (24 hours): Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the mid 20s.
Saturday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 20s.
Sunday (24 hours): Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 30s.
Monday (24 hours): Occasional showers possible. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

http://weather.aol.com/

The winter has definitely hit us and my cigar smoking has relocated to indoors (Schlesinger's Cigar Bar & the Thayer Hotel on West Point has a cigar friendly bar) as long as it's 40 degrees and below. Oh well, I hope all of you are staying warm and you enjoy a favorite cigar now and then....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I stopped by Schlesinger's Cigar Bar last night to hand deliver a box pass to Ralph (ilcchef2) that we are apart of over at www.cigarworld.com. We hung out for a while and enjoyed smoking a couple of cigars and passing the breeze. It's always great to see other S/BOTL from around the area and spend some time with them. So if your in the area and your free this Thursday evening, our regular crowd will be at Schlesinger's around 7pm. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy hump day and enjoys a favorite or two if time permits....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good mornin' all and yes, the coffee is on. It looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu since we have meetings starting right away. Well, it was another cold night last night with temps in the mid teens and quite breezy. Today they are calling for a meere 34 degrees high with continued winds ranging from 10 to 20 mph. Oh well, thank god for working inside. Well, since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar tonight enjoying a couple of favorites and if your in the area, stop on by. If not, have a great day and enjoy a favorite or two as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Would it be rubbing it in to say the weather is a sunny and beautiful 76 degrees as I type this in sunny Southern Cal, with a night time temp of around 60.

Would it be rubbing it in to say the weather is a sunny and beautiful 76 degrees as I type this in sunny Southern Cal, with a night time temp of around 60.

No, not at all. Maybe your neighbors house is on fire or something as we all know that at least half of Cali has already burned up. J/K, enjoy the weather down there cause befor you know it, it'll be spring time here again. Anyway, the coffee is on and TGIF. It wasn't that bad of a week at all except for the chilly weather and the boring meetings here and there. Spent Tuesday night as well as last night enjoying a great meal (Pub Burgers) at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar. I hope all of you have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves with a few of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and happy Saturday. The coffee is on and 101.5 WPDH The Home of Rock and Roll is streaming as well:

http://www.wpdh.com/

Well, today should be one of those run around days taking care of this and that at the local markets and such. Then this evening, my nephew Lil" Mike is having a Christmas party where there should be tastey food, cool drinks and premium cigars. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a few of your favorites as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and as always, the joe is brewin'. It should be another great day today filled with tastey foods, cool drinks, football and a premium cigar or two if the weather holds up. Here's what the weather guessers have predicted for today:

Sunday: Some snow showers around this morning. Then a wintry mix expected this afternoon. Cold. High 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 90%.

Sunday night: A mix of rain and freezing rain this evening...changing to all rain. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.

http://weather.aol.com/main.adp?location=USNY1003

I got to run out to the Orange County Choppers store and pick up a couple of Christmas gifts this morning and then get ready for the game at 1:00pm, Eagles vs. Giants, "Go Eagles". Either way, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy a favorite cigar as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nice sunday for me.. woke up, eggs and sausage with the GF. Now smoking a Padron 5000 :love: !!! Note sure what will be next, just going to curl up with a nice book and relax! :laugh:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, they called a "Code White" at West Point this morning since the mountain is one sheet of ice and they don't accidents all over the place:

USMA Snow Policy (Non-emergency positions)

"WEST POINT IS CODE WHITE UNTIL (stated time, or, all day)." The West Point Snow Policy is in effect until the stated time, or all day. Employees, who might be prevented from reporting to work, should be granted annual leave, accrued compensatory time or LWOP if they prefer. Employees still need to contact their supervisor for approval. Specific procedures for requesting leave in these circumstances are at the discretion of each activity.

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED UNTIL (slated time)" Employees should not report until the announcement time. Supervisors will excuse absences without charge to leave for all employees affected whether or not leave was previously approved. Employees who do not report for work by the announced time will be charged leave for the remainder of their absence if it was properly requested and approved.

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED ALL DAY." Only employees in emergency positions should report to work. Employees in non-emergency positions should not report to work until their next regularly scheduled workday.

http://cgi.usma.edu/WeatherConditions/SnowPolicy.htm

So, this is one helava way to start a week. I'll make Beth and I a good hearty breakfast with eggs, bacon and all the trimmings since I have a good 1.5 hours till I have to go into work. I hope everyone has a great week and your gettin' most of your holiday shopping done early, enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It's another brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley with a 80 percent chance of rain later on and windy. At least it isn't snowing yet but I bet the skiers wished it different. I hope everyone has a great day and get's to smoke a favorite or two........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Stay warm Charlie! We're having unseasonable warm weather here...it's been running 8-10 degrees above normal for the better part of week and looks to stay that way for a while. I put up the Christmas lights outside last weekend and it was hot!

I laughed when I read about you hoping we're getting our shopping and Christmas chores done...I think somebody hit the "turbo" button on my life and didnt' tell me! Holy crap, it's 2 weeks to Christmas and I haven't done squat! :laugh: I'd better get it in gear.....

Plus, being a sucker for a damsel in distress, I offered to finish a bathroom remodel job for a co-worked who hired somebody, paid them, they gutted the room, got about 1/2 the tile installed and then disappeared. On the plus side, he left all his tools and she doesn't want them. Hey, free tools!

We're thinking about NY in Feb....haven't pulled the trigger yet. Merry and I celebrate our 25th in early March, so I'm counting the pennies to see what's affordable and also doable with our vacation schedules.

Well, work is calling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back