• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT, sounds NICE!!!! And who would have thought the Eagles would pull out a win??? Certainly not me

Now that is a hellova weekend.

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, today we have a very busy day here at West Point with the President flying in to speak to the Cadets. Security is at it's highest with all sorts of Secret Service and FBI along with local and State police in the area. We'll have the Emergency Operations Center stood up from 0730 until after his departure: http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/directorates/dptms.asp
I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Hump Day. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning' s breakfast menu. After yeaterday's VIP visit, today is a quiet one for us. I think I'll get a little Xmas shopping done (both online and at the PX) along with getting out a bunch of sponsorship letters asking for support for the upcoming Quad State Herf IV in February. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Here is a picture of yesterday's VIP and the link to his talk to the Cadets:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20081209-3.html

I looked but didn't see any VIPs. Oh well, I hope everybody has a great day.

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0345. Due to the current weather status up here at West Point, we scheduled an Adverse Weather Condition Confernce Call at 0400. Here's the 7 day forcast and the next 2 days are the worst:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

Either way, being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Ciagr Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo cigars and catching up on the past two weeks of happenings. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and just as yesterday, the coffee has been on since 0345. Lots of rain which equates to local flooding and power outages all over. I'll heading into the office in a little bit to see what the status of everything is and fire up the Emergency Operation Center (EOC). http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/directo.../dptms/ops.html
Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend and get's to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Beth and I will be going out in a bit for breakfast and then we will attempt to finish up our Christmas shopping or at least give it a good effort. Well, yesterday the Army football coach - Stan Brock was let go and now they will be interviewing for a new top dog. Hopefully they can turn thier program around but with the war on still, it's tough to get top seeded players knowing that after 4 years of school they might be heading to the desert. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super saturday and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as a regular ritual lately on Sunday, the espresso is on and I'll be heading out to Home Town Bagels (previously known as Bubba's Bagels) for a variety of bagels and muffins. Today, the Jets take on the Bills at home and the Giants battle the Rams at St. Louis. My favorite team, the Eagles will challenge the Browns in Philly tomorrow evening on Monday Night Football. All in all, it has been a relaxing weekend so far (knock on wood) and I hope it continues that way. I hope everyone has a great day and also enjoys a favorite or two as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning lads. Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday (I just finished mine), and don't forget to brush your teeth :D.

Good morning all and as each and every day, the joe is brewin'. I do have a correction from yesterday, the Giants played the Cowboys yesterday and not the Rams. The Cowboys beat the Giants and the Jets squeezed a win out as well. I hope everyone is getting done with thier holiday shopping or at least know what your looking for. I have a few more items on my list to pick up for Beth and I plan on doing that this week. I know as we get closer to the big day, time will fly and I don't want to end up running around from shop to shop looking for that special gift. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I've got a 5lbs. batch of homefries on for our potluck breakfast at work today. It should be a great spread at the office with about 20 of us bringing in our favorite breakfast foods to share with each other. I do want to mention it that Carlos (Saxjazzman) stopped in our office yesterday with 2 very nice goodies bags of primo sticks for my boss Joe Colombo and I, thanks brother and you know that pay back is a muther :whistling: !!! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, Eagles beat the Browns, 30 to 10!!!!!!!

Good morning all and yes, the joe has been on since 0345. We had an "Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call" this morning due to snow last night and now we have freezing rain and sleet. West Point is "Code White" right now until 0900 which simply means that if you have the time saved up, you can stay home till then with no questions asked. Here are the links to the actual snow policy and the current road conditions on and around the West Point vicinity:

http://www.westpoint.edu/WeatherConditions/SnowPolicy.htm

http://www.westpoint.edu/WeatherConditions/

It's a great way to start a Hump Day and I hope everyone has a great day as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, we are exactly one week from Christmas and I'm about done with my holiday shopping. I still have to pick up a few stocking stuffers and those last minute items that you always forget till the end. Well, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying dinner, a couple of cold ones and of course a few top knotch cigars to celibrate the holidays with. If your in the area and don't have much planned, stop on by and join us. We'll get there around 1800 (6pm) and probably stay for a for a good 2 to 3 hours. If you're not close by, I hope you have a great evening as well and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charley,

Good morning or by now good afternoon! We're on snow alert out kids are thrilled since this is now the 3rd day of no school. Tomorrow is moving day! 10 am flight to the islands for our winter home through the end of the year. Toast a nice one for me tonight one of these days I will make it back there for a night with you guys.

Have a great one I'll pick you up from Maui!

BenjieV

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0330. Have a great time in Maui Ben and we'll catch up with you get you get back on line there. Well, we had another "Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call" this morning as we will be getting roughly 12+ inches of snow within a 14 hour period. They have just closed down the West Point schools (elementay & middle) and we are on a Code White with a relook at 0900 to upgrade to a Code Red. Here is our weather outlook for the next 48 hours on the hourly weather graph. Check out the total snow prediction in light blue:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?w...=all&unit=0

I have a good feeling that we will have a white Christmas after this weekend as we shall be receiving another 6 to 8 inches on Sunday. I hope everyone has a super weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You got all those cadets to shovel......quit complaining.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm heading outside in a few to shovel out my Jeep, Beth's Liberty and my brother-in-laws Toyota. We got roughly a foot of the white stuff and I can hardly wait for the 1st snowball fight. I'm sure that they'll be a cigar or two smoked outdoors today as well and hopefully a hot totie when I get back in. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as everyday, the coffee is on. As I'm lookin' out the window, it's snowing again and they are calling for another 3 to 5 inches today which is nothing from what we received the other day:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0489

Just as yesterday, I'll be out and about in the white stuff and I'll smoke a stick or two while doing it. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a favorite or two or.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all. It's an amazingly brisk -3 real temp with a windchill that will not get out of the -20's all day. I don't think I'll be venturing out to smoke today. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.