• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. We have three days left before Christmas is upon us, I can hardly wait to enjoy the holiday treats and all that goes with it. The College Bowl games have started and there's no better time to watch them. The temps outside presently are 12 degrees with a windchill of -6:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

With yesterday being the official 1st day of winter, I have a good feeling that we're in for a bitter one with plenty of snow to follow. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys whatever holiday they celibrate be it Hanukkah, Christmas or Kwanzaa....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Get up you lazy bums! Stop playing that song title word game unless you can post something new. Put the coffee on and move ur arse, let's go snap to it.
Have a great day all!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Ray, it's good to see you got em' up and at em' :D . I'm off today and don't have to go back in till next Tuesday, the 30th. I have some running around to do today and hopefully get to kick back and smoke a primo stick or two later on. Tonight, we have the Poinsettia Bowl on at 2000 (8pm EST) with Boise State taking on Texas Christian. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite cigar or two as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and Beth has made a few goodies for this morning's breakfast. I think we have everything covered gift buying wise and there's only a couple of small things we need from the local market. Today should be not to busy and then tonight we'll be heading over to one of my sister-in-laws for dinner. Don't let the hype of the holidays drive you crazy as once the 26th is here, it will be all over until next year. I hope everyone has a happy holiday and a prosperous new year....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning Stog! The seasonal Maui chair wars have started it is 5:15 am and the towels are drapped onto our chairs. We are waiting for the coffee shop to open for our first joe of the day.

Weather has been a balmy 80+ degrees though there is a front moving in for Friday. Seattle has been a mess with all the snow. Glad we made it out when we did.

Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!

BenjieV :cool:

Good morning all and Merry Christmas. The El Pico espresso is on and there are all sorts of breakfast goodies to be had. I have my ole' friend Scotty coming over today to enjoy Christmas dinner with Beth and I and I'm sure that they'll be a couple of drinks in there and a special cigar or two as well. I hope everyone enjoys this special day with family and friends and if your traveling, I wish a safe journey and be careful out there....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. We had a great day yesterday starting from opening gifts, to dinner and then sittin' around and enjoying a few cold ones. Today will be a relaxing one enjoying leftovers, doing a little this and that and then ending the evening watching a college bowl game. I hope everyone has a relaxing day as well and gets to enjoy a favorite cigar or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and in a couple of hours my ole' buddy Scotty is bringing his kids over for belgium waffles. Later on I'll probably head over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars to hang out with the fellas and enjoy a cigar or two and se how everyones holiday is going. This evening, we are going out to the Minuteman Tavern to attend a 30th surprise B-Day party for one of our nieces. I hope all of you have a great day as well and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good mornin' Charlie! It was nice talking to you the other day, hopefully we can get together for a smoke real soon, if not, the Quad State is only a few weeks away!!!

Good morning all, I hope this holiday weekend is going as planned. I'm about to make a fresh pot of Espresso to get myself going for the day. It was good talking with you to Ralph, and as you stated, we need to kick back and smoke a few. Well, we have some good football on today and I have a good feeling that I'll be planted on the sofa for most of it. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a few of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, yesterday was a great day to be an Eagles fan as they demolished the Cowboys 44 to 6. That win with a couple of other teams losses help move the Eagles to a Wildcard game which will be played next Sunday at 1630 (4:30pm) versus the Vikings. Today, Beth and I will be headin' down to Manhattan on the 1002 train from Garrison which is across the Hudson River from West Point:
http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_results.cfm
We enjoy going down to the City at least once during the holiday season to see all the lights and all that Midtown offers. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of thier favorites before the year ends....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and this is my 1st day back to work in a week. I know when I get to the office there will be numerous voicemails, emails, and of course all sorts of stuff in my in-box that others don't want to do with. The next two days should fly by and then we have New Years eve and the dropping of the ball in Time Square. I wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year and hope next year is just as good if not better than this past year was....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and happy New Years Eve. The coffee is on and I'm sure that this morning's pot will not be the last of it. I'm not sure how long we are staying at work as they are calling for 3 to 5 inches of snow today as it's always a bitch to drive over the mountain in this type of weather. Tonight, we're going over to one of our nieces for a while and most likely end up in the Cornwall-on-Hudson square watching the ball drop at midnight:

http://cornwall-on-hudson.com/event.cfm?page=3498

I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous New Years. Enjoy the evening and smoke a favorite or two while you're at it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy New Years everyone, I hope it's prosperous for all. Well, a fresh of pot of joe is brewin' and I think that I'll be making western omelets this morning. I don't plan on doing much today except for watching anumber of great college bowl games and relaxing on the sofa. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to relax as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I took a day off today making it a nice 4 day weekend away from West Point. I have some running around to do today but hopefully later on I'll be able to watch some more great college football as Beth and I did yesterday. I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy a few of thier favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. In a little while, I'm gonna head over to Hometown Bagels & Deli (formely known as Bubba's Bagels) and pick up a couple of tastey treats for breakfast. http://www.hometownbagelsanddeli.com/ Then later on today, one of our neices is having a bridal shower so the guys that are not busy will be heading on over to Schelsingers Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars to enjoy a cigar or two. There are a couple of Bowl games on this afternoon so that should be cool. This evening we have two NFL playoff games on as well which will finish off the night. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. I had a great day yesterday with a nice stop at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar where I got to enjoy a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Emperor with at least 10+ years of age and then a mystery stick that I was gifted by Saxjazzman. Our buddy Ralph (ilcchef2) showed up as well and we exchanged sticks as always. There were some great football games on and it was good to see Utah go 13 - 0 for the season. Today, I'll be getting ready for the Eagles / Vikings game with the hopes that Philly will be taking on the NY Giants next week. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

As great a game as I know that would be Charlie, I'm still routing for the Vikes today!!! Great seeing you yesterday Brother!!!

Sorry I missed ya Charlie. I ended up at the Havana House in Middletown for a quick smoke before getting the grocery shopping done. Quad state soon!!!!!!!

Good morning all and here's to a new work week. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, the Eagles beat the Vikings 26 - 14 which equates to a Eagles / Giants match up next Sunday at 1300 (1pm) in the Meadowlands. That should be another great game and I'll be hootin' and howlin' as I did yesterday. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.