• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got a New Humidor

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
So my humidors were getting out of hand and I was running out of room. A friend called me abut a local B&M that was putting in a built in humidor and getting rid of their free standing units. So I bought one. Holds up to 3,000 sticks. It takes up much less room. I am excited...

New_Humidor.jpg

Wow....impressive unit to have in your home, not to mention how full you've got it. I've been to some B & Ms in my area that don't have that big of a selection!

Mike

Edit for excessive use of ...

Congrats on the new used humidor. If I had something like that, my Sis-n-Law would crap a gold brick. I could seriously fill that up in a month. Can you change the angles of that shelving system or is it stuck into one spot? From what I can see it looks like you can't change it.

Very nice Andy! Hope you enjoy the hell outta it!

Don

Beautiful new setup Andy, I'm sure it will fill up soon. Looking to unload any of the old ones? I'm in the market...

Congrats on the new used humidor. If I had something like that, my Sis-n-Law would crap a gold brick. I could seriously fill that up in a month. Can you change the angles of that shelving system or is it stuck into one spot? From what I can see it looks like you can't change it.

Can always make changes.

I know that they always say to get bigger than you think you need, but I don't know anyone who would think they would need a store display! Awesome piece, it look great! :)

Nice Score! Count down to large stocking orders in...3...2...

I have to say that unit is hot, and also the wall of cigar box tops is nice.

I know that they always say to get bigger than you think you need, but I don't know anyone who would think they would need a store display! Awesome piece, it look great! :)

It took less room than the other humidors. I went from tight seating for three, to comfortable seating for four.

Here is the new room.
New_Humidor4.jpg
New_Humidor2.jpg

New_Humidor3.jpg
New_Humidors.jpg

Then you haven't met some of thats over in the deep in. I have 2 cigar lockers, 3k stick humidor, and a 300 stick one and I actually ran out of room. So my excuse was to smoke 10 to 15 cigars a day for 4 months instead. I made some room then. :laugh: And no, that isn't a joke.

Then you haven't met some of thats over in the deep in. I have 2 cigar lockers, 3k stick humidor, and a 300 stick one and I actually ran out of room. So my excuse was to smoke 10 to 15 cigars a day for 4 months instead. I made some room then. :laugh: And no, that isn't a joke.

Damn!!!!And I thought I smoke a lot... Ha! Ha! The problem is that now I have an excuse to by more. And I did. OOOPPS!

Like the humidor, but I think my favorite part is the man-cave! The only part I don't like is the Acid box on the wall. Tisk tisk :angry:

:p

You should stick around a bit longer, some guys actually have walk-in humidors in their house. :laugh: