• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got pets?

This is Zane, our new English Springer Spaniel, he is about 12 wks old now and getting into puppy trouble. Tough to get mad at a little guy like this with those eyes.
177938011-M-1.jpg

I have one of those, Her name is dutchess and she is amost 3 years old and it is still hard to get mad at that face. She is the family snuggle bug.

Kumba is a black Belgian Malinois mutt mix rescued from our local humane society. Here he is being good:

...and here he is being BAD, busted by the wireless video camera I was messing around with (we were at work, so Kumba decided he could go up on the couch... by my wife busted his ass!):

Hey moki, when I download the BBQ herf pics from my digital camera, I'll be sure to post the pic of Bailey humping Kumba. You should see the smile on Kumba's face; you'd think he just spotted the world's biggest steak!

3c55b618.jpg

Lucky, our West Highland terrier

ddb7ec3c.jpg

Lucky vs. The Sprinkler

41c09e79.jpg

Tinkerbell.

My Pointer Dalmatian mix, she's 15years old and still runs around like a puppy.

0612071256hb1.jpg

well, I've posted them before but here's my two mutts from last years Christmas card

xmas-2006.jpg

the reindeer is Porter and Amber is playing the role of Santa.

Here's Porter in amongst the blueberries:
IMG_0699.jpg

Here's Amber as little miss Viva La Revolución:
PICT0003.jpg

Here's our 1 year old Golden Retriever, Winston.

Dogs082.JPG

He's a GREAT dog. I don't know if we'll ever have a different breed.

Our first one is Lily. I got her from a vet office in Trussville, AL, when I live in Birmingham.
0ce3bae9.jpg

We then got Abby from the Chattanooga Animal Shelter. She's older but still full of energy.
acaffa49.jpg

Then we got Ginger from a local yorkie breeder. We got her because we've never had one from the "puppy" stage and we also plan on breading her. She turned a year old in May. And yes, we got her a cake. She's the perfect little lap dog.
2 months old
2323232327Ffp333nu3242797WSNRCG3232.jpg

2323232327Ffp5ot2333888XROQDF232393.jpg

Here's a couple...one of Leo and one of Leo and Scarlet being "daddy's children"

Melly

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Just a little late joining in on this thread myself but...

Here's our chocolate lab, Kroger...weighing in at a svelt 90 pounds. (As usual, click an image to see the larger version)

And then there our brother and sister Maine Coon mixes, Abigail and Jackson...

We have one more cat, the almost-18-year-old man named Pippin. I don't have any pics handy of him but he's a real character with 6 toes on the front feet and 7 on the back...and only four teeth in his head. But one of 'em is snaggled so it pushes his lip up, givin' him a kind of an Elvis sneer.

Hmmmmmmm.... used the search function before starting this thread. Didn't come across the old one. Guess I'm a bit "search challenged".

Anyway... these photos are priceless! I have laughed more just from the expressions on their faces than from any other thread I've read here. I'm sure all of you animal folks understand this... ;)

mac

Hmmmmmmm.... used the search function before starting this thread. Didn't come across the old one. Guess I'm a bit "search challenged".

Anyway... these photos are priceless! I have laughed more just from the expressions on their faces than from any other thread I've read here. I'm sure all of you animal folks understand this... ;)

mac

No sweat bro. Just felt like including it.

BETTYBIRTHDAY2006.jpg

DSCN0143.jpg

This is my dog Dixie, an English Springer Spaniel, best dog I've ever had. Loves to accompany me when having a good cigar.

Here's our 9 year old Bernese and our two year old German Shorthair
gallery_3856_75_1197168.jpg

My gf and I both are the proud parents of a wonderful Yorkie.
Late last year, we lost our beloved Maltese due to liver disease (our first loss of a beloved pet).

So after months of recovering from our loss...my gf decided to rescue a Maltese mix.
Unfortunately, I do not have pics of our new addition but...

Here is a pic of my Yorkie w/ his freshly shaven short cut.
976285858_l.jpg