• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grandchild on the way

Hot damn!!!! First off .... thank you @Nate1977 for the contest ... then I'd like to give the glory to GOD and also my parents who TRIED to raised me right. All my friends here at CP. And more importantly.... my 7th grade math teacher Miss Dawson for wearing that short black skirt on Fridays. 😎

CONGRATS again on this most special of occasions. Welcome to Grandpa status.

Congrats again @Nate1977 This is a true blessing. I am sure you will spend plenty of time with your grandson, teaching him lots of amazing things and share a big part of you that will make him a great man 👍

If it’s not too much trouble please send my winnings to Floyd. @SKYDIVNEKD

Congrats again @Nate1977 This is a true blessing. I am sure you will spend plenty of time with your grandson, teaching him lots of amazing things and share a big part of you that will make him a great man 👍

If it’s not too much trouble please send my winnings to Floyd. @SKYDIVNEKD
Wait a minute! How'd I get roped into this?! Dan, it's much appreciated but totally unnecessary! Unless of course they are Swisher Sweets! I am planning on making a box of Ultra Premium seegars for my Kansas trip! :cool:

I'm sitting here, on mute, and get drug into things. Kinda reminds me of my high school days. Enjoy the day, fellas.

Floyd T

Congratulations grandpa - glad everyone is healthy and happy!

Will go threw thread tonight but our grandson was born September 28 @ 12:12pm 7lbs 8oz , 21.25"
Congrats brother!

I remember my first and how it made me feel!

I remember thinking how "the miracle of birth" hit me more with the grandkids than it did with my own.

Sorry for the delay guys , has been hell the past few weeks.

Flyod 9114 9999 4431 4544 5112 03

Michael 9114 9999 4431 4544 5112 27