• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great moogley googley, a bomb to end all bombs

Kid Montana

This afternoon my mail handler comes into the office with a USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate box and said I'd received mail. Opening it up I saw that Cigar Pass had conspired to hook my boys up in a big way, with dozens and dozens of fine stogies packed into a dozen or more baggies, with numerous letters of well wishes and appreciation. There is something for everyone and there are enough for everyone to get a couple! My coolerdor is now stuffed and my 15 ct and 10ct herfadors are packed for a trip to visit and share the love with one of my platoons operating out of a base in the next province over. After I get back from this little cross-district trip, we are having a party at the end of the month and we'll keep the air smokey for hours with what you all have sent.

So with a robust store of stogies to share with my numerous Sappers, I want to extend a special thanks to John for organizing the bombing run. Additionally, thank you Paul, Ben, Chad, Molly, Ethan, Chris and Trish. Thank you Charleigh and Noah for your notes and art work which is now on the wall in my office. There are likely others that contributed to this overflowing of generosity who's names are not included so I want to extend a big thank you to those folks as well.

Cigar Pass, you're awesome.

If you get a good HERF of brothers together make sure you snap some pics to share with us.

Thanks for all you guys do for us!

Paul

Awesome! Glad that sucker finally made it there Daniel. I was starting to get worried.

What Paul said about pictures! You and your fellow soldier's enjoy from everyone at CP. :thumbs:

You see it's that sort of generosity that makes CP such a great community, well done brothers & sisters.

No pictures today but in a couple days, after I get back from my trip. Went out on a longish mission today with my guys, it went well as expected. They're having a maintenance day tomorrow so tomorrow evening we'll light some of 'em up. :D

Hey Kid lefty here, hope you and your men enjoy. I sent a couple piggies for you to remind you of our chance meeting at the Outlaw. keep your head down and stay safe, and thank you for all you men and women do to keep us safe back home.

God bless you all.

Lefty

Hey Kid lefty here, hope you and your men enjoy. I sent a couple piggies for you to remind you of our chance meeting at the Outlaw. keep your head down and stay safe, and thank you for all you men and women do to keep us safe back home.

God bless you all.

Lefty

Oh, man, you sent those?! You made my deployment because I was sure I'd not see one until next year or more...

Ok gents, I wasn't able to get photos of my boys smoking the cigars because the sun was going down and I could barely get this photo.