• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess my closing date contest

Looks great bro.  Keep posting the pics as it progresses.

Still no closing date but exterior is coming along, siding all up, awaiting masonry and completion of roof flushing, roofing paper installation.

As you wish
5d48fe2dc5bc3b4467ca1dda942e8708.jpg

ab56c08f2a96e8257dd3b06d1cf70fb5.jpg

Pre drywall walk through scheduled next week. A closing date should be on the horizon in the coming weeks. Stay tuned, maybe YOU are the big wiener, er um... Winner!

This is so awesome! Congrats C! I hope there's a specially made cigar room in that house!! :)

Just hoping when scheduled, that all passes inspection, was walking around with a hard hat as was a safety concern because build is still per drywall.
:)

CMontoya79 said:
Just hoping when scheduled, that all passes inspection, was walking around with a hard hat as was a safety concern because build is still per drywall.
:)
Dave is referring to the pics of the guys doing the roof... LOL

Where are you planting the tobacco? I hear you just drop a cigar in the dirt and add water, then you get a cigar tree!

kona1000 said:
Chipping and putting green-- sand trap?
There is probably space for that on the side of the house where currently nothing is planned. I jokingly brought up the idea, as I am not a golfer but could be, my wife gave me an "are you serious" type look, I said yeah, why not?
bfreebern said:
Vegetable garden?
Yes, we currently have one and have both enjoyed gardening and harvesting.
Tobacco plants are not something I'm adventurous enough to try my hand at. I will leave that up to the experts.