• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess My House Closing CONTEST!

extremeXconcepts

eXtreme Concepts
Well guys, I've been on here for a little while now and Ive been wanting to participate in some of your contests and or wanted to have a little one of my own. So here is my chance. I came up with a little idea that is easy for anyone to join in on.

As some of you may know I am having a house built in Washington CT where I am a volunteer fire fighter. The house is very close to completion (closing being sometime in the next 30 - 60 days MAX.)

So here it goes.

VERY simple. Guess when my closing day will be with out going over. (just like bracket racing Dial In times) example. Sept. 2, 2013. No duplicate guess's so please read the above guess's before posting yours. First come first serve. Although if someone has already guessed the date that you are DEAD set on and you have to have it! We can make it a little more challenging we can add in a little tie breaker at the end of the competition. SO if you guess a date that someone else already guessed. PLEASE make a note on your post stating your guess, and who has already guessed it. Once I close and have a closing cost I will have the 2 or more winners (if there is) guess my closing cost as the tie breaker.

I hope this is all clear. The winner will receive a very nice 5er and maybe a little extra.

Hint: My builder is estimating my closing between MID August on the early side to Mid September on the Late side.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

-Jeff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess List:

Taul Paul - Sept. 1st
ilikefishes - Sept. 9th
cookie_1978 - Aug. 29th
thecheman - Sept. 30th
chiefmd - Sept. 20th
AshesTwoAshes - Sept. 3rd
Bayamos - Sept. 19th
Rod - Oct. 1st
CBoukal - Sept. 10th
drunkfish3 - Sept. 13th
fjdo - Sept. 12th
modo22 - Aug. 30th
Undegreed - Sept. 25th
MadMonk - Sept. 16th
bfreebern - August 26th
Gern Blansten - October 3rd
{tpc} - August 23rd
brianetz1 - August 27th
CMontoya79 - Sept. 4th
The Don - Sept. 18th
BigBear - Sept. 17th
2K6TBSS - Sept. 21st
gkpk - Sept. 22nd
Nihon_Ni - Sept. 6th

September 30th...not that I don't want you to close on time, but you never know.  Oh...and congratulations on your new home.

thechenman said:
September 30th...not that I don't want you to close on time, but you never know.  Oh...and congratulations on your new home.

NICE DATE, thats my bday. But I agree I hope it is before that!

Oct 1. (yes, I know -- I also know contractors. ;) )

NOTE: you guys are checking the calender right? I doubt they will close on a weekend. I have not double checked any of your guess's im just throwing that out there. Haha. Thanks guys GOOD LUCK

Another thing... Has anyone ever closed on a property in the middle of a month?

How many guesses do we get?

Thanks for the contest and congrats on the house!

Sept. 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tall Paul said:
Another thing... Has anyone ever closed on a property in the middle of a month?

How many guesses do we get?

I know people that have closed in the middle.

and 1 guess per member please. There is not many days from now till when it SHOULD be closing. Giving all members a shot at a day. Before anyone decided to double up and go for a possible tie breaker

August 30th 2013...

AND SUPER congrats on the closing!  I can not tell you the smiles I have being 8 days from my closing of a house that sat for just over a year!  CAN NOT WAIT and congrats to you again. 

modo22 said:
August 30th 2013...

AND SUPER congrats on the closing!  I can not tell you the smiles I have being 8 days from my closing of a house that sat for just over a year!  CAN NOT WAIT and congrats to you again. 

Congrats to you as well then! Good Luck!

Nice to build a house. Hopefully it is very comfortable for you.

I'll take a stab with Sept 16th.