• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess My House Closing CONTEST!

extremeXconcepts said:
Update: House is going well, things are coming along pretty quick. Although I just got off the phone with the lender. The builder estimated Mid Aug - Mid Sept. (he is now pretty firm on MID SEPT) the Lender just informed me they will need 10 - 20 days to finalize all paper work, under writing ex.... After the CO has been issued. So with that said....they are telling me if these time frames are correct im looking at beginning of OCTOBER.

I'm not telling everyone this so they can change there guess's lol Just keeping everyone posted so they know where the guess they made stands as of today.

More info to come as provided. 

GOOD LUCK

This means mid November now and I hope not for your sake. The house might be finished but look out for the additional crap the lender is going to want. Good luck though and congrats on your new home.

Great! lol I hope not. I have been providing this lender with everything they need. My mortgage guy is really good in the fact that he "as far as I know being my first buy" is crossing all Ts and dotting all I's before he even send each piece of info to the lender because he goes, "if I send this we better send this just in case they ask, they shouldn't....But we will anyway" so far no back ups. 

and Thank you!

Update: (Aug. 20th)

This morning when I stopped by the house the Carpets, and tile floors were all installed. The electric and power is all one, plumbing is all done, and the Propane tanks will be dropped off and installed on the 28th pending the inspection on the propane line on the interior.

Just a little update for anyone who cares.

Good Luck.

No CO yesterday. Rescheduled for tomorrow. FYI

Garage is not complete and site Grading not complete. But the house itself is 99.99% Done.

More details to come.

Well. I don't think that's even possible for a closing date. They told me 10 - 20 days after 100% completion and appraisal. So even if they 100% today (which there is no physical way) it would be mid Sept.

Yea...but NONE are amazing pics. I will post some more pics end of this week as they start to button up all the odds and ends. It should really take its final shape by end of the week. (as far as grade, steps....ex....)

Update: We are shooting for 100% completion by the end of this week...... Lets see if that really happens. If so 7 - 20 days from then till closing. Pics and more updates to come. Thanks for entering the contest everyone!

extremeXconcepts said:
Update: We are shooting for 100% completion by the end of this week...... Lets see if that really happens. If so 7 - 20 days from then till closing. Pics and more updates to come. Thanks for entering the contest everyone!

Well....that didn't happen.... Again. Well see how this week goes. Haha
I hope to post a bunch of pictures this week. If I get a chance to run to the house today I'll take some.

More info to come.......

Looks like I'm winning. :D

I know how contractors are. ;)

Seems to me that Gern Blansten is winning.

Gern Blansten - October 3rd

Your rules state that the person who guesses closest without going over wins.  I thought I was being sneaking at Oct 1, but Gern gets it!  Unless I'm missing something, I think you will have a clear winner either way.

Ok no one feels that, because I gave a time frame in which it was supposed to be done. Did that limit your guessing range? I was thinking because Im so far past my range given it may of threw everyone off.

If everyone is ok with the rules as they read. Then yes Rod I do believe you would be correct.

Rod said:
Seems to me that Gern Blansten is winning.

Gern Blansten - October 3rd

Your rules state that the person who guesses closest without going over wins.  I thought I was being sneaking at Oct 1, but Gern gets it!  Unless I'm missing something, I think you will have a clear winner either way.

If I'm within two days do I get both showcases, Bob?

bob%20barker%20price%20is%20right%201972.jpg

:laugh: :sign:

If you are with in 2 days YES you will get a bonus. Because I hope i'm closing that soon!!! haha. Not sure its possible to close that fast from where we are now, but that would be nice!

That's just how I read the rules, however I can't be the deciding factor.  As BBS says, "just one mans opinion". (TM)

haha I know how I set the rules, I was only asking if everyone is ok with them now that the house ran way over schedule. I feel like people may have limited there guess's in or around the time frame I was originally given thats all. If everyones ok with so am I. Just trying to make it fair for everyone thats all. 

Well Gern Blansten - It in deed looks like you are going to be the winner, I know 100% I will not be closing Today, or Tomorrow or anytime this week or next week for that matter. Making you the WINNER! Just to follow the rules a little bit more, I wont send out your package until October Wednesday. Please PM me with your shipping info. 

Gern Blansten - I have your selected sticks all picked out, and ready to go! Soon as I get your address they will be on there way.